SRK Trolled For Praying At Lata Mangeshkar Funeral - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

And then people on this very forum deny that bhakts are a real problem and dragging down India (instead somehow "leftists" are an issue..).

Disgusting. SRK deserves better. Pathetic bhakts have been after him for years now.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Just in the other thread I was expressing how I was touched by this beautiful gesture of SRK. 

I as a staunch Hindu, found this beautiful and no hatred filled agenda driven airhead can convince me otherwise.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

They're also deliberately cutting the video after the dua. After that he folded hands the Hindu way and circled around and bowed down. Anything can be manipulated just based on how it's presented. 

These bhakts are the downfall of India. 

Yesterday when I said that SRK should take his family and leave India...people were giving me gyaan.....need to see this.....there is a reason why I want SRK to leave India and go somewhere else......

If you can't spare a person who is just making a Dua for a departed soul....is there any hope left??

Just to let you know that these hate posts for SRK is not just from normal citizens...it is from legit channels and people holding positions..

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Better thing is to ignore such trolls

How do you ignore when such things are said by those who are holding position in the Govt/Party??

ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Like how low can low be 

Social media has given people the privilege to churn out crap after crap

Just to belittle SRK atleast don't forget someone has died show some respect instead of trolling the ones that are showing

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yesterday when I said that SRK should take his family and leave India...people were giving me gyaan.....need to see this.....there is a reason why I want SRK to leave India and go somewhere else......

If you can't spare a person who is just making a Dua for a departed soul....is there any hope left??

Just to let you know that these hate posts for SRK is not just from normal citizens...it is from legit channels and people holding positions..

But you have to see the love in response for the hate too. Look at how many people are standing up for him including lots of blue tick accounts. 

Do you really think SRK is the type that's going to run away? It's his country and despite paying the price, he's still there and going to stick it out. He must have discussed with his family what their options are and they've obviously decided to stay so there's no point asking him to leave repeatedly. Suhana was in NY and could have just stayed there but she has returned also. 

SRK's dad was a freedom fighter. His grandfather was a very prominent engineer who built the Mangalore port. He just isn't the type that's going to leave no matter what. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How do you ignore when such things are said by those who are holding position in the Govt/Party??

The more we discuss about them the more footage they get. And thats what they want. They are hungry for attention (like dp). When nobody discusses about them thats when it hits them back

Mistyy thumbnail

I don’t even recognize India any more, yes they used to have people fighting for religions and stuff back in the days too but it was a small group of people who used to instigate and cause riots. Now looking at all this, it truly seems like a divided country. 

i guess it’s no any better than here in US, we are just living in divided world right now.

Srk will never and should never leave his country, he has position and power to defend himself from this hatred and trolls. If he ran away, what is the normal guy going to do?

Edited by Mistyy - 2 years ago
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Leave him the eff alone!