Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I dislike Harsh and his behaviour and his cheap thinking and mentality and his greed for more money and power and basically everything...

But one thing for sure, I agree by the fact that Neil not working is an issue. I get that he's adopted and Harsh doesn't treat him well, but everyone has to work and make ends meet in life. Each of the Birlas are working and Parth doesn't but his parents keep taunting him for that 

Hence I do not find it wrong for Harshwardhan to want Neil to work and not just sit back and be his brother's tail. Everyone has to work, no matter how rich you are, and especially if he's adopted, he should make a name of himself instead of relying back on the Birlas.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intoxicator thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala

I dislike Harsh and his behaviour and his cheap thinking and mentality and his greed for more money and power and basically everything...

But one thing for sure, I agree by the fact that Neil not working is an issue. I get that he's adopted and Harsh doesn't treat him well, but everyone has to work and make ends meet in life. Each of the Birlas are working and Parth doesn't but his parents keep taunting him for that 

Hence I do not find it wrong for Harshwardhan to want Neil to work and not just sit back and be his brother's tail. Everyone has to work, no matter how rich you are, and especially if he's adopted, he should make a name of himself instead of relying back on the Birlas.

Neil does seem to have some sort of admin job in the hospital. And in one of the early episodes it was implied he's also kind of a PA to Abhimanyu, taking care of his tasks (like having his car serviced, arranging his appointments - anyone remember this more clearly?).

It's not clear if he's paid or unpaid - or what his qualifications are (Parth to me is far worse because apparently he did get a physician degree). But Neil seems to be a man-of-all-jobs busybee at the hospital.

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes, he also helps PR uncle at the hospital with something,,remember the time when Abhi wanted Aks phone number and he was on chatting phone, he was ordering supplies or god know what for the hospital...

also he doesn't waste money like a good boy, the time when Aru broke his phone, abhi offered a new phone but Becharne ne bola ke aap to waise hi mere liye itna kuch karte ho,,

woh Abhi ki gadi bhi thik karvata hai (the time they were planning abhis birthday ), kithcen mai phi help karta hai, and above all ABHIRA ki love story ko track pe lane ke liye kitna detective work bhi kiya

he doest NOT stay home and read newspaper all day like Parthbhaiya (yes one time they showed us him grading ) even though he is a doc whats the point...he is a musician but never once heard him sing or play (may be once gungunate hue)

so I hate the concept of adopted and real....treat freaking each child equally...

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think they will focus more on Neil’s academic and professional profess when his love story will begin. 

But I would like to say at the same time that I agree with this post that Neil should work actively towards building a career and not rely on Birlas, given that his adoptive father detests him so much 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Initially it was also suggested he was part of or covering some festival where he met vansh

but I agree his character sketch needs to be clearer…despite this shoddy sketch, he has made such a mark on viewers mind…Atleast on mine…fabulous actor