Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Gayu think these two will marry and we'll need to decode it hahahah.. cute very cute.

Sai will take SC permission to tell it to the Tazbu gang before it happens. I only trust him to not let us down. Shivi ka bas chale toh may be after their kids go to school we get to know they are married (i said kids and not child so samaj lo kitna baad main bolegi).

Minimum 3 yrs ke baad ( depending on when they have kids ) 😂

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

What to do Sonali 😏 sangat ka asar🤷🤷

I was searching a mangalsutra on her neck while she shooting a video😳🧐🧐 because our girl prefers side and long routes you know 🤷 and she done scholars on giving heart attack to us 😕

Gayu humare secretive babies Kuch bhi kar sakthe hain 🤐

MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Sai is not doing the Chikoo show. Some other actor has been selected as the male lead.

Ren - Clear up your inbox. Can't send you PM as inbox is full.

I feel Sai should hv taken up Chikoo … it may be a crap show but it’s under good banner and we never know things sometimes work after the leap …

Anyways he is an adult and he knows what he is doing … only worried he doesnot take decisions based on what some of his fans think 😀

We can only support him or her … rest is their choice 😃

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gayu think these two will marry and we'll need to decode it hahahah.. cute very cute.

Sai will take SC permission to tell it to the Tazbu gang before it happens. I only trust him to not let us down. Shivi ka bas chale toh may be after their kids go to school we get to know they are married (i said kids and not child so samaj lo kitna baad main bolegi).

Official toh kar nahi rahe yeh log😭😭

Shaadi toh 🥲🥲

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Their height difference is so perfect that she automatically reaches his shoulder ❤️ try bhi nai karna padta. Bhagwan ne itna sochke banaya dono ko.

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

See you got it captain ☺️☺️

One is seetha 😎

Another is side route 😕

Mixture of these two will be awesome paratha 🤧🤷