Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Look who is here 🤗. When Saishi decide to drop a bomb all old people flock back to the place where it all began.

We missed u too Fria. Hope you're doing well. I agree there's nothing good to watch on tv right now. Super boring.

🤗

Sigh. ITV is sooo boring. Even the ones I started after MHRW ended have all been duds and I just completely lost interest. It’s probably another reason of why I rarely come back to IF too. I had to stop fawning over MHRW bc clearly it’s not going to get revived etc and I wanted to move on, but there are no other Indian (or Pakistani) dramas to move on to. I even stopped watching Turkish dramas (got bored). 🥲. Sticking to my American and Korean shows atm. The only Indian things I watched recently were gehraiyaan (they tried lol) and fame game (eh but the end got me) .

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fria319

KLAROLINE FTW - the spin-offs ruined the potential for this couple. 🥲

Fria I knew you were a klaroline fan. I just knew it hahha.

They had insane chemistry yaar. I mean what potential was wasted. They put Caroline with Stefan in the end what bull man. My fav character in tvd was Klaus. He was the best menacing, no morals nothing character but he would leave everything just for Caroline. It was so amazing 🥺🥺🥺 I feel sad at the lost potential of this and of Raghvi.

I agree with you there is not a single show worth watching on India or Pal television.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yes Misty

Insane it is ♥️🧿

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Sai: did the damage, as always (he just can't help it, such a kiddo 😛)

Shivi: did the damage control, as usual (and later at the night, pit pit pit him 😳)

https://twitter.com/secreteunoia_/status/1500653803200077824?s=20&t=7dAXAWtQWRj6GZX-wSyU-g

Finally tazbus accepted they want for shopping together😆 very though for them accepting😆

Wow 😳 these days only we can see them together 😂

Happy women's day everyone🤗

Missing you all 😗😳

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Fria I knew you were a klaroline fan. I just knew it hahha.

They had insane chemistry yaar. I mean what potential was wasted. They put Caroline with Stefan in the end what bull man. My fav character in tvd was Klaus. He was the best menacing, no morals nothing character but he would leave everything just for Caroline. It was so amazing 🥺🥺🥺 I feel sad at the lost potential of this and of Raghvi.

I agree with you there is not a single show worth watching on India or Pal television.

I MEAN

CMON..

You can't have a guy say this in a show and not expect it to be shipped ... HOW COULD I NOT SHIP THESE TWO. They're meant to be shipped. They were so much more interesting than delena/stelena and I really did not care for Caroline x Stefan - it was soo much like a leftovers pairing. I didn't see the love there at all and it didn't sell for me.

I also really enjoyed how unapologetic Klaus was and I love how he would flip 180 for Caroline too.

I hate that the showrunners kept dangling klaroline for the entirety of TVD and Originals only to have it never really happen and Klaus dying in the end anyway.

You'd think a teenage/YA drama would bank on the chemistry of different pairings, but the TVD showrunners were stubborn and they couldn't get or didn't want to get Caroline on the Originals. I always had a hunch that Camille was Caroline's replacement because they couldn't separate Caroline from TVD (not sure if was bc the actors or what - I remember reading that Originals & TVD were filmed in different citites).

You're so right, what a loss of potential. This, Raghav x Pallavi, smh. Tbh this is why watching turkish and korean dramas are less stressful - I KNOW they're going to give me what I want. LOL.

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SHIVANGI POSTED A SAISHI PHOTO ON HER FEED🤪https://www.instagram.com/p/Ca_Zh_6qr7j/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ren, this photo deserve to be on the first post of the CC❤️

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yessss......tauba inka jalwa.....Tauba inka pyaar💃💃💃💃

Edited by 77nikita - 2 years ago
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yipeeeeee they both won🥳they both are gazab dhaoing 🔥🔥🔥

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3