Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

What pit pitt pit. Considering how dapper he looked I don't think our girl has any intention of doing pit pitt pit.

He's a cutie who doesn't have a filter in his mouth. Sab bol deta hai and then shi needs to do damage control. All Saishi fans only look up to Sai for content because Shi bechari ko dono ka control dikhana padta hai akele lmao and she becomes the villian hahha.

Babies looked like a handsome power couple and I've always loved the way Sai talks so highly of her and it's not flattery you can see how genuinely he believes that she is the best hayeee. Babiessssss ๐Ÿฅบ

Arre Ren samjha kar behen ... yeh woh wali pit pit pit which our boy always welcomes with open arms โ˜บ๏ธ

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I DMed Tanaz Fatima to post more pics of SaiShi and she replied "very soon" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Sai: did the damage, as always (he just can't help it, such a kiddo ๐Ÿ˜›)

Shivi: did the damage control, as usual (and later at the night, pit pit pit him ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

https://twitter.com/secreteunoia_/status/1500653803200077824?s=20&t=7dAXAWtQWRj6GZX-wSyU-g

Sai made sure everybody knows she is mine and pitt pitt ka Kya hai โ€ฆ ab aadat Ho gayi hogi ๐Ÿ˜†

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hello everyone here!!

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fria319

heyyy yaaaalllllll โ˜บ๏ธ

LOL

I have no excuse other than life getting in the way (i don't appreciate adulting) & me not being interested in any indian dramas (so celebs as well) of late (What are ya'll watching? I'm just hyped for bridgerton s2 right now, and am watching a netflix kdrama)

BUT I SAW THE PICS OK. โ˜บ๏ธ IG algorithm always knows how to reel me back in.

Ren, Zasha, Arpita - thank you for continuing to tag me randomly the past month (or more? ๐Ÿ˜ณ) !

+ Ru + Sharada + everyone else -

Miss you all - hope you're all doing well. I'll really try to come by more often but will be probably sporadic like this :/ just don't have much time anymore.

Look who is here ๐Ÿค—. When Saishi decide to drop a bomb all old people flock back to the place where it all began.

We missed u too Fria. Hope you're doing well. I agree there's nothing good to watch on tv right now. Super boring.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

I DMed Tanaz Fatima to post more pics of SaiShi and she replied "very soon" ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks Misty..hope we get more of their pics together. Silly clowns spinning silly web of lies. Trying to pretend as if they didn't come to the event together (posted separate selfies tho they sat right next to each other in the cab), pretended to be shocked with a huge hellooooo hahha when she was clearly waiting for him to join her at the red carpet.

Waise, pit pitt pit is haseen dard which he will happily take iykyk.

Sahu u changed ur DP? Ur a delena fan, I didn't know.

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Thanks Misty..hope we get more of their pics together. Silly clowns spinning silly web of lies. Trying to pretend as if they didn't come to the event together (posted separate selfies tho they sat right next to each other in the cab), pretended to be shocked with a huge hellooooo hahha when she was clearly waiting for him to join her at the red carpet.

Waise, pit pitt pit is haseen dard which he will happily take iykyk.

Sahu u changed ur DP? Ur a delena fan, I didn't know.

Yes I am a delena /Nian fan.

Damon is the best !!

But the ship did not sail๐Ÿ˜ญ in real.