Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Met after a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGG 2 minutes yaar, samjha karo Z 🀣

Hayee re mera impatient bacha ❀️

MistyMelody thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sai: did the damage, as always (he just can't help it, such a kiddo πŸ˜›)

Shivi: did the damage control, as usual (and later at the night, pit pit pit him 😳)

https://twitter.com/secreteunoia_/status/1500653803200077824?s=20&t=7dAXAWtQWRj6GZX-wSyU-g

MistyMelody thumbnail

Sai .... dil le lo yaar! always high on praising her like a goddess, like she is the most precious thing in the world ❀️ never leaves an opportunity to hype her up!!!!

https://twitter.com/xXBijalPatelXx/status/1500657022139879424?s=20&t=7dAXAWtQWRj6GZX-wSyU-g

Edited by MistyMelody - 2 years ago
MistyMelody thumbnail
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aww Sai is such a kiddo - He just couldn't stop from telling that both of them went shopping together and he selected Shivu's shoes. I love the way he praises Shivangi and even when he was giving out the award for Best actress OTT for Jury he walked down the stage and got the actress up - He is true gentleman and it clearly shows that he is so lattoo over Shivu. Shivangi still tries to keep the farce of we are ex-costars and what not but Sai toh completely slip kar deta hain. Who was the person whom they said bye. Looks like something is cooking in the background. Can we get to know it please - asap.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

This is ridiculous - UD got the popular show award. I mean that double cheating or triple cheating or whatever show got the popular award? Like seriously? And ITA gave award for best actress to both Rupali and Ashi Singh - I mean seriously Ashi Singh is more powerful than Pallavi of MHRW. I am so sad that our show lost out on the biggest awards of Indian TV when the show was really a different show when compared to the normal crap showed on ITV.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PSharada

Aww Sai is such a kiddo - He just couldn't stop from telling that both of them went shopping together and he selected Shivu's shoes. I love the way he praises Shivangi and even when he was giving out the award for Best actress OTT for Jury he walked down the stage and got the actress up - He is true gentleman and it clearly shows that he is so lattoo over Shivu. Shivangi still tries to keep the farce of we are ex-costars and what not but Sai toh completely slip kar deta hain. Who was the person whom they said bye. Looks like something is cooking in the background. Can we get to know it please - asap.

He was a big time producer Dheeraj Kumar. Wiki him up. Hope he took notice of the good looking couple in front of him and will meet them with projects.

Sai was always a gentleman even before they got together. In the earlier episode BTS where he has to fall on shi you could tell how quickly he moved from above her. He would never touch her bare back or hand and kafi respectful tha. I'm sure Sharada she noticed these things about him and that's why we are where we are today.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyMelody

Sai: did the damage, as always (he just can't help it, such a kiddo πŸ˜›)

Shivi: did the damage control, as usual (and later at the night, pit pit pit him 😳)

https://twitter.com/secreteunoia_/status/1500653803200077824?s=20&t=7dAXAWtQWRj6GZX-wSyU-g

What pit pitt pit. Considering how dapper he looked I don't think our girl has any intention of doing pit pitt pit.

He's a cutie who doesn't have a filter in his mouth. Sab bol deta hai and then shi needs to do damage control. All Saishi fans only look up to Sai for content because Shi bechari ko dono ka control dikhana padta hai akele lmao and she becomes the villian hahha.

Babies looked like a handsome power couple and I've always loved the way Sai talks so highly of her and it's not flattery you can see how genuinely he believes that she is the best hayeee. Babiessssss πŸ₯Ί

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

heyyy yaaaalllllll ☺️

LOL

I have no excuse other than life getting in the way (i don't appreciate adulting) & me not being interested in any indian dramas (so celebs as well) of late (What are ya'll watching? I'm just hyped for bridgerton s2 right now, and am watching a netflix kdrama)

BUT I SAW THE PICS OK. ☺️ IG algorithm always knows how to reel me back in.

Ren, Zasha, Arpita - thank you for continuing to tag me randomly the past month (or more? 😳) !

+ Ru + Sharada + everyone else -

Miss you all - hope you're all doing well. I'll really try to come by more often but will be probably sporadic like this :/ just don't have much time anymore.

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

This is ridiculous - UD got the popular show award. I mean that double cheating or triple cheating or whatever show got the popular award? Like seriously? And ITA gave award for best actress to both Rupali and Ashi Singh - I mean seriously Ashi Singh is more powerful than Pallavi of MHRW. I am so sad that our show lost out on the biggest awards of Indian TV when the show was really a different show when compared to the normal crap showed on ITV.

Sigh, isn't this typical of awards shows though? πŸ€” Do award shows ever really recognize the underdogs, unless its a specific underdog type of category (i.e. indie)?