Users

Frequent Posters

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Looks like Sai ka shoot ended. So maybe it was a demo film and only when it gets approved the whole series might be shot. Keeping fingers crossed.

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://tenor.com/bFSWp.gif

I miss them so much and also our conversations here....Sab gaayab hogaye hainπŸ˜”πŸ˜”

SailingShip thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Who the hell on twitter is making multiple fake accounts and demeaning Saishi?.Someone from rival fd I guess !!.

Well I just dont understand the logic behind Shivangi getting blamed for all that happens between Saishi. Saishi are going strong but still people are finding ways to blame Shivi knowing this.

Just because he went to hyd , it doesnt mean things are not ok between them!!. He has a family that lives there and considering the fact that he went to hyd after a long gap , he has to spend more time with his family.

What I have learnt from twitter and other sm platforms that whatever happens between Saishi , Shivi is going to be targeted for it.

Please people need to stop doing this!.

She was even blamed for skr not doing that shit chikoo show. The char which skr was going to play is being used as just love interest in that show. Thank God he didnt do it!!. He is made for bigger roles.

Just because she doesnt express herself the way Skr does, dont make her the troublemaker.

It is better to not ship if you wanna play the blame game!!.

Edited by SailingShip - 2 years ago
Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SailingShip

Who the hell on twitter is making multiple fake accounts and demeaning Saishi?.Someone from rival fd I guess !!.

Well I just dont understand the logic behind Shivangi getting blamed for all that happens between Saishi. Saishi are going strong but still people are finding ways to blame Shivi knowing this.

Just because he went to hyd , it doesnt mean things are not ok between them!!. He has a family that lives there and considering the fact that he went to hyd after a long gap , he has to spend more time with his family.

What I have learnt from twitter and other sm platforms that whatever happens between Saishi , Shivi is going to be targeted for it.

She was even blamed for skr not doing that shit chikoo show. The char which skr was going to play is being used as just love interest in that show. Thank God he didnt do it!!. He is made for bigger roles.

Just because she doesnt express herself the way Skr does, dont make her the troublemaker.

Kal toh kisine bola she is on a date with special someone 🀣and also he bhool bhool tazbu n enjoying in hyderabad, liking girls pics n what not, matlab haddh hai bacche hain kya jo roz roz content chahiye?? Otherwise assume karlo kuch bi

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

OMG😭

What next is the question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Progression of names πŸ™ˆπŸ€­πŸ€­

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsPrez

pariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

OMG😭

Such a cute name πŸ₯Ί

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

What next is the question πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Progression of names πŸ™ˆπŸ€­πŸ€­

"Mere sapno ki rani"🀣

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Such a cute name πŸ₯Ί

Tazbu -> Nimbu -> Puppy -> Pari❀️

Hayyeeee Mashaallah

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SailingShip

Thanks so much for saying this Sahu but why take such people seriously. Stupid Feb month is ending bas that's important. Worse month in tazbu land uffff. Can March come already.

Z lovely progression. I love how Shivi throws a shade at him by using her patented dialogue, A big fan sir buhahha and he always replies I'm a big fan of you madam. This is the third time I've seen them do this. Kafi cute kafi cute