Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MsPrez

What are you all's plan about this show if Sai is really doing it? Gonna join the forum to discuss or stay in the CC only? Can we open a DT in MHRW forum for the show?

I am toh definitely not watching the show, if Sai takes it up....I will be a dooor doooor se supporter for Sai....( and silently pray for Saishi content , jiske chances then zeroo ho jaaengey )

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I think Chiku trails the ZeeTV show by only .1 in the trp race. If Gul can weave a good story then definitely this show can be the trp leader. I am still not sure if I will watch or not - forum joining toh nahin karungi. Let’s see.

Ren pm me as to why you think Sai accepted the offer.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PSharada

I think Chiku trails the ZeeTV show by only .1 in the trp race. If Gul can weave a good story then definitely this show can be the trp leader. I am still not sure if I will watch or not - forum joining toh nahin karungi. Let’s see.

Ren pm me as to why you think Sai accepted the offer.

I don't know Sharada I just have a feeling he has accepted. He can't sit waiting for a good offer everytime. Gul approached him again after imlie. Upar se i feel he's just under a lot of pressure to find work toh jo mila woh lia (it may not be a bad deal if we consider all aspects). Ofcourse I won't watch but I want it to succeed for him. I'm not a trp audience anyway and the story of chicku is pathetic.

But like someone pointed out even naamkaran was bad pre leap and was really good post leap because Zain ka character was really good. Let's hope for the best. Also ek aur reason hai i will Pm you.

Trp will definitely increase uska doubt nai hai. They will get a good scope with the story if they work on executing it well.

Arnaagar thumbnail

https://twitter.com/mitwa_mir/status/1490046466861445120?s=20&t=wqiHCMiCbwTdAoD5Ohuqsg

This 😍❀😭

I miss Ghamandi Rao and Saree ka Dukaan πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

It is criminal to get attached to an ITV couple like this...

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

https://twitter.com/mitwa_mir/status/1490046466861445120?s=20&t=wqiHCMiCbwTdAoD5Ohuqsg

This 😍❀😭

Arpita there are so many scenes i missed from the list. Homework badh gaya tumhara hahha.

Arnaagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Arpita there are so many scenes i missed from the list. Homework badh gaya tumhara hahha.

Already added most of them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have always been that student jo homework seriously leta haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Z i will prefer if we use this CC only. I never post in any forums unless I'm too attached to the show. Mhrw was my third forum and i won't go to any new forum. As it is i wont be watching the show. So i would prefer to have this CC active than the forum.

Also guys I've gone thru few pages of the discussion, just adding my 2 cents:

Still in 2 minds if he should accept the offer (though I have a feeling he has already accepted). Listing the pros and cons:

Cons

1. Stupid time slot so there's an axe on the head of it going offair.

2. Not many slots available after vidhrohi so there's a chance that it will go off air in few months (3 months max).

3. Gul is not a very good producer. I've seen her fall out with all her actors before - Ksg, SC and Barun. Also I think she had fall out with the crew as well.

4. Character may not be as strong as raghav as the leap is a quick decision and the storyline isn't that great. It's a female centric show and not an out and out live story. Not sure of scope for Sai. Upar se newbie ke acting skills ka I'm not sure so that will hv to see if she can match SKR.

Pros

1. It's good Sai will get a lead show again on SP so he can earn good money in the interim till he gets a better project.

2. It adds to his credentials that he did 2 SP shows as lead.

3. If the trp increases then he will definitely get credit for it (the other girl is a new comer)

4. Gul is not the only producer and i feel there's another producer. It's good after imlie he was approached again means gul likes him so chances are he'll get work again in future with Gul or SP ( gul is producing a Netflix show soon).

5. Newbie actress hai toh there won't be much baggage she comes with, offscreen fan wars Kam honge

6. Chicku trp is good for that slot (though it was lesser than Mhrw at 5.30) i guess SP has learnt it's lesson that early slots aren't working and hence may not put much trp pressure.

Waise Pandya Store always planned a leap as per it's storyline and hence it wasn't done for trp reasons.

CC Kabhi nah chodeghe … saishi and cc has become part of life now then how to leave

Coming to the show … I’m curious to see how it’s gonna be just for Sai ka acting … I may not watch it like mhrw ( getting up at 6 ) or keep the tv on for trp in the evening .. ( I have done all this for saishi ) but will try and watch at my own pace just for Sai !!
coming to forum … dunno … depends if Sab log hai tho jaaon gi varna nope

Baaki SAISHI forever β™₯️ No one like them and don’t want anyone like them in my life …
Ren I agree with you .. Sai wants to make money ( which is very important to survive/ need of the hour ) tho he has just taken this up because ph is also known … jitna chale chalne dho types … and acting tho woh shidaat se karega ..Kya patha chal bhi jaye ..

I wish him all the best β™₯️

P.S I would hv done this for shivi as well … though I hate nagin type of shows I would hv seen it for shivi ( if she was to do ) also I was so ready to see reality show for saishi ( smart Jodi) one thing I cannot stand is reality shows but I would hv seen even big boss 🀒 for saishi period … Haan I said it .. β˜ΉοΈπŸ™Š

Dekh ko saishi Kya Kya karwa raha hai mujhse πŸ˜‚

Right now competition is so much in the industry that jho mil raha hai le lo types … after all paisa tho chaiye to survive

Edited by MHRW99 - 2 years ago
MHRW99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnaagar

This 😍❀😭

@bold πŸ₯ΊπŸ‰ Kya Karen Arpita … ho Gaya hain ab tho attachment … it’s tough for me to get out of this addiction… I love saishi way tooooooooo much β™₯️😍🧿

Arnaagar thumbnail

Next week we have an interview of Saishi with the Chai guy 😍😍

Main toh uske liye excited hun πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ’ƒπŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈ

This may be "THE INTERVIEW " due to many reasons...

MHRW99 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BhabhorKhyati/status/1490294794836676610?s=20&t=UNaLNCmD45vUBKoYlSKmTg

My babies β™₯️ I miss you 😘πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’