Users

Frequent Posters

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Don't try to read between the thin line Arpita. You're mad. 🀣

Waise I'm doing better right now hahah

I don't know what to do abπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I have actually gone mad...

Pendulum bano toh trolling hoti hai , and na bano toh bhiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Couples ke beech main self certified singles kya kar rahe hain?

Bolo bolo ???

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Guys whoever was asking about me. I wasn't well since the past 2 days. I'm doing much better now. Will try to be active.

Where'z everyone. Reel ki khushi? I don't see any much celebration here.

Great to know you doing better now Ren.. Take care❀

Reel ki bahot khushi hai all thanks to shravan.. Baaki private ppl have been maintaining there privacy very wellπŸ˜‚

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

So SP's shows all dropped bad. Vidrohi clocked 0.5 for last week and every show suffered a fall. A part of me is really happy to see the GEC points of SP fall down that bad and every show suffering. It is really unfair that MHRW always had the rumors of show going off-air happening when there are no such stories for Vidrohi.

I seriously think part of the rumors is because of certain someone who is fan of principal - student jodi was jealous of Raghav - Pallavi persona and SaiShi. Just today saw this guy tweeting for awesome work of Karanveer in "A Thursday". Oh well whatever - Just hope we get some good news for Sai and Shivangi.

Ren glad to know you are doing well. I was wondering why you went MIA. PM me in case you are free.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PSharada

So SP's shows all dropped bad. Vidrohi clocked 0.5 for last week and every show suffered a fall. A part of me is really happy to see the GEC points of SP fall down that bad and every show suffering. It is really unfair that MHRW always had the rumors of show going off-air happening when there are no such stories for Vidrohi.

I seriously think part of the rumors is because of certain someone who is fan of principal - student jodi was jealous of Raghav - Pallavi persona and SaiShi. Just today saw this guy tweeting for awesome work of Karanveer in "A Thursday". Oh well whatever - Just hope we get some good news for Sai and Shivangi.

Ren glad to know you are doing well. I was wondering why you went MIA. PM me in case you are free.

I was out for the weekend and returned home to fever so got a covid scare. Just got my results that I'm negative. So I'm back.

If am correct, the man you're talking about had a chattees ka akda with Saakh fandom and he also hated sakshi fans not sure why (always spread rumours about Mhrw going off air). I saw the dip and did a high jump because SP deserves every downfall that's coming their way (unfortunately top 5 shows are all SP). Vidhrohi getting 0.5 is giving me another reason to cheer. Mhrw was always double this.

No idea saishi ko kab wapas dekhenge. I'm waiting so badly. I will PM you.

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys whoever was asking about me. I wasn't well since the past 2 days. I'm doing much better now. Will try to be active.

Where'z everyone. Reel ki khushi? I don't see any much celebration here.

Missed u Ren

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww babieeee... I'm around only. Next time meko message karo when u want to talk to me. I don't go totally mia waise toh.

Arnaagar thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Facts 🀣

Word Count: 1

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Is Sai out of Mumbai ? Someone was saying he posted a photo from airport.