Is kundrra that bad

farahnouman thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't know why  some hates him ifiund him decent and nice human he is. Speaking only good about others yes indeed he pushed partik or did fights with Teja which showed him wrong but  then Teja was not less too nobody is perfect he has flaws too in his relationship idont find him wrong he never replied about his X allegations it's looks more decent then make fun of your relation in public. But I feel he is very emotional person who over thinks who keep things in his heart which cause him problems in relation other wise he looks very caring and nice   what's your take

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well I dont think Kundra is a bad person . Infact I would hv preferred him over Teja anyday for BB trophy.

But yes my liking for him has decreased tremendously since the last few months. His two times violence wid Pratik was uncalled for and he should hv been punished for being dt aggressive. Second thing which made me like him less is his lack of a strong stand on anything. I dont know what caused it but he did not stand up against anything wrong. 

About Kundra not making fun of his Ex ......well as far as I know he cheated on Anusha . So what is der to make fun of ? I did hear him make fun of his break up though.....saying he never said sorry , so here he is. 

But yeah all in all he isnt a bad human being.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well.....Kran isnot a bad person like Teja.

Just that he doesn't have any personality or spine of hisown. I would say he is just boring & dull.

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Anusha may tell you wat kind of person he is😂😂

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Banda bura nahi hai bas spineless hai  but he's much better than his gf

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He just doesn't have any backbone, Bigg Boss isn't a show for him i think. Was a mistake on his part

Richa.j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He turns good and bad depending on the people he is with,doesn't have a mind of his own. Thoroughly dissappointed in him.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Useless n bad person . Teja is bubbly , lively , fun loving n he drained her energy . He is vile , toxic , violent , useless n bad person . He is bad news . 

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonpareil

Useless n bad person . Teja is bubbly , lively , fun loving n he drained her energy . He is vile , toxic , violent , useless n bad person . He is bad news . 

I found teja vile…she couldn’t keep the cute baby like thing for long…she separated kk from rest and keeps abusing him passively …why did u do this why dint u do this ….I am this u r this…/his life went in justifying to her and host…hardly any game was left../.we saw him play for his gf that too Nishant helped only after he,pratik and shammo were finalist….

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colors_123

I found teja vile…she couldn’t keep the cute baby like thing for long…she separated kk from rest and keeps abusing him passively …why did u do this why dint u do this ….I am this u r this…/his life went in justifying to her and host…hardly any game was left../.we saw him play for his gf that too Nishant helped only after he,pratik and shammo were finalist….

I found kk useless n piggy back on teja n reached to finals . He is chosen one n BB destroyed season for their laadla kk .he went to teja n bb also tagged him to teja n carried him .thought he can trap teja n win n got honoured for his hard work in finale , epic lol .he isolated teja from her frds n even forced her not to play her game but she stood tall  n he tried to keep good relations n butter every one . Every time top 2 switch off lights n come to stage but bb didn’t evict him from bb house like other contestants n brought him to stage as he is in top 3 . Bb wrote scripts karanneeti , tried all tricks , gimmicks to whitewash him n used teja n sidelined her n shown her in negative light n even BB cried play kk we will give u trophy n every wkw BB coaching classes but all d BB scripts n kk disaster . 

Edited by Nonpareil - 2 years ago