Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu1975 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: VARSHA2930

SOME RAGHVI TASHAN scenes

All these scenes are gold…especially the jalebi one…

Mere face mirror nahi hai, jise dekh kar tum apna quality batha rahe ho

Mey crack logo se bathe nahi kartha😆

VARSHA2930 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

+ Raghvi scene infront of DS emporium, where Pallavi to Raghav: agar non veg ghane ka itna hi shauk hai tho cook se banwalo na machar kyu gha rahe ho🤣

Anu1975 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARSHA2930

+ Raghvi scene infront of DS emporium, where Pallavi to Raghav: agar non veg ghane ka itna hi shauk hai tho cook se banwalo na machar kyu gha rahe ho🤣

Raghav: muje tumhare shop ka blue print chahiye

Pallavi: kyu??

Raghav: Tumhare shop kho loot na hai muje, underground tunnel banana hai…happy🤣

Rahgav to pallavi: Itna maarne ke baadh poochtha hai better😆

Raghav to Pallavi: aukaat ek rupee ka aur attitude karodo ka!!

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

On serious note girls what do you think about Sai chemistry with his co-stars in his future shows. I Know couple chemistry can't be recreated like he did with Shivangi but as an individual chemistry he will have to do intense scenes. He is very much passionate about acting so he will not leave any stone unturned for his scenes

Giving an example of Sanaya Irani. Her chemistry with barun in ipknd was fire but her scenes with Ashish in rang rashiya was eqaully applauded because of mind blowing acting of both actors. do you think something like this could happen with Sai

Your opinions

While we all have seen Saishi's acting, the chemistry will also depend on their co-stars. Sometimes the story also adds it's own charm.

Haven't watched ipkknd. But have seen initial episodes of rangrasiya.the characters, screenplay, dialogues, outdoor locations were very good. It all added to the chemistry.

More than anything, the FD should keep their minds open and give them a chance with their new co-stars.

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

You girls are on a roll today. I feel like that jalebi uncle 🤣

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

A Sadistic dream of Mine

What if Pallavi and raghav spent a sizzling R rated night with each other before confession sh*t happened and after that mandar returned. Then the situations should be like that they never got a chance for confession. The omnipresent pregnancy trope happens and Mandar in his vengeance harms the unborn baby causing Pallavi to suffer miscarriage. Raghav is devastated because he thinks Pallavi didn't wanted the child to begin with due to misunderstandings

Now coming to my favourite part: after going through emotional turmoil RAGHAV turns into maha- vengeance and revenge mode and makes Pallavi and mandar wish that they were never born

Running away before you throw rotten eggs and tomatoes on me 🏃

Anu1975 thumbnail

A Sadistic dream of Mine

What if Pallavi and raghav spent a sizzling R rated night with each other before confession sh*t happened and after that mandar returned. Then the situations should be like that they never got a chance for confession. The omnipresent pregnancy trope happens and Mandar in his vengeance harms the unborn baby causing Pallavi to suffer miscarriage. Raghav is devastated because he thinks Pallavi didn't wanted the child to begin with due to misunderstandings

Now coming to my favourite part: after going through emotional turmoil RAGHAV turns into maha- vengeance and revenge mode and makes Pallavi and mandar wish that they were never born

Wow…that’s quite intense and interesting….if I had my way I would have shown Raghav in a revenge mode in the Mandar track with a misunderstanding…Mandar blackmailing pallavi to sign the divorce papers and that would have pushed Raghav to revenge mode…

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

A Sadistic dream of Mine

Na... Na... It's quite sadistic dream of me too... And that's what I thought it will happen when Mandaar returns... But then I think all EK stories happen like this only then what's the use... The tadka Siku could have added was making them consummate when they didn't confess and are in denial mode... This can happen only when they are drugged because apparently ITV won't have moment of heat things and may be morally i would have also not agreed because that will be out of character for Raghav touching Pallavi without her consent...

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aapne Saiyaan ke bts nahi dekhe is scene ke

Sir was chilling and posing like a supermodel and madam was afraid of water

Oh he would have needed cold showers after Many scenes 🤣☺️

Btw why do you think only saiyyan need cold shower ?? What about Sajni😉

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: subbuappu

Btw why do you think only saiyyan need cold shower ?? What about Sajni😉

Sajni too would have definitely needed

I can imagine her singing"zara zara behekta hai aaj toh mera man main pyasi hu mujhe bhar le apni baahon mein" ☺️