Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akanksha62 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: noha450

Is Rajan the producer of the long-running sanskari show? If he has upcoming projects in the pipeline, then a writer from his clan following Skr does indicate something …I mean there's no smoke without fire.

Look at us being lifeless and speculating in the air lol

Yup he is producer of long running 12 year show yrkkh. He have one show in pipeline but for that actors are almost final and if skr meant to be part of that show then abhi tak news mil jati

Bold: I think we will not stop thinking and speculating until we get some official news 🤣

Edited by Mhrwsaishi - 2 years ago
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh no no no!! No way in hell!! Hell no!! This cannot be true!! We have all seen what happens to ML of Gul's shows!! Even Gashmeer today in ask me session trolled Imlie and AKT character!! Oh god do not let this be true!!

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghumonu

Oh no no no!! No way in hell!! Hell no!! This cannot be true!! We have all seen what happens to ML of Gul's shows!! Even Gashmeer today in ask me session trolled Imlie and AKT character!! Oh god do not let this be true!!

Hey relax. I think u misread my post. It was just a speculation/theory. It’s not happening, heck there isn't even a rumour about it.

Anu1975 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As much as I want them back, but a show at 6 will again be ridden with Trp issues and off air rumors…We already had news of this show going off air due to low Trps…early evening slots will again be low budget shows…

Prime time shows gives more visibility to actors and have a better run time…with the traction these two managed to generate at 6:30 with negligible promotion, I feel it is unfair to again land with a early evening show…but they know it better…

As such both were not happy with MHRV shift to 5:30 so will they again take a show at 6pm!!!

Edited by Anu1975 - 2 years ago
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chalo rahat mili!! 🤣

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anu1975

As much as I want them back, but a show at 6 will again be ridden with Trp issues and off air rumors…We already had news of this show going off air due to low Trps…early evening slots will again be low budget shows…

Prime time shows gives more visibility to actors and have a better run time…with the traction these two managed to generate at 6:30 with negligible promotion, I feel it is unfair to again land with a early evening show…but they know it better…

As such both were not happy with MHRV shift to 5:30 so will they again take a show at 6pm!!!

Bold 1: Agreed! He deserves better than a show that is already in its last breath. Also, as stated by him, he does follow & get stressed about the trp. We all know how early slots are doomed!

Bold 2: Ikr! Saishi literally outperformed. Its exceptional how the show became such a rage with such little promotion, retelecasts, budget & use of leads chemistry. However, not every project is lucky like mhrw so why take the risk in the first place lol.

At the end of the day, I was just speculating in my initial post hence we don’t even a basis to be actually worried.

Kavita99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mera saishi ff update kia jake padho

Anu1975 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noha450

Bold 1: Agreed! He deserves better than a show that is already in its last breath. Also, as stated by him, he does follow & get stressed about the trp. We all know how early slots are doomed!

Bold 2: Ikr! Saishi literally outperformed. Its exceptional how the show became such a rage with such little promotion, retelecasts, budget & use of leads chemistry. However, not every project is lucky like mhrw so why take the risk in the first place lol.

At the end of the day, I was just speculating in my initial post hence we don’t even a basis to be actually worried.

@bold True, as newbies in such a low budget show, with no promotion either by the channel or the producer and no repeat telecast, they did a pretty good job in such a short time …not to forget with messed up tracks for the last few months and all the USP scenes being edited out, the show was floating with decent Trps only coz of the actors especially Sai the Shivi…so they deserve a better time slot.

Akanksha62 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZmIo4cKCRD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Is this page reliable?

I hope this just rumour 😒

Akanksha62 thumbnail

Gossip tv also shared same news now