#Tale of Siren and Sailor #3 *Strictly Invitees only

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

This is Invitees only CC. Only Members are allowed to post here. So if you aren't a member please don't react or post anything here else you will be reported

*Members please follow IF rules and code of conduct

*Certain topics which we will be discussing here are highly controversial so try to use indirect or code language for it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunaina7 thumbnail

Members list

1. Manu
  2. Ujjawala
  3. Ehsaas
  4. Kavita
  5. Manisha
  6. Sai
  7. Varsha
  8. Ranjana
  9. Noha
  10. Sia
  11. Sharada
  12. Meghumonu
  13. Sunaina
  14. Akanksha
  15. Anu
  16. Priya
  17. Dipihp
  18. Raghvilove
  19. ManishaShah
  20. Muktaps
S-I-A thumbnail

Congratulations on new thread

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good morning.

Happy 34 of 365 to all 😀

Sunaina7 thumbnail

His scorching gazes burnt her body. The way he was looking at her sent shivers in her body. She was still dressed in saree and that too a transparent one having become too lazy to change into night dress after waiting for him for 2 hours for dinner. She turned to look at his fumbling steps and immediately recognised that he was drunk. And that happens only when his Amma shows her indifference towards him and Kirti taunts Pierce his heart

Throwing away his shoes and jacket in the farthest corner of room he slipped besides her on the bed. Her lips parted when his thick muscular arms wrapped around her bare waist. She closed her eyes when all of sudden she felt a pair of lips at her neck. Suddenly he moved back and looked at her blankly and the loss of touch caused Pallavi to open her eyes.

"Why" -Raghav whispered. "I never did bad to them. I never tried to consciously hurt them. Then why do they hate me? Just because of my one mistake they will keep punishing me for my whole life".

She understood he has been hurt by his own people and now she again has to act like a medicine for his wounds.

She didn't know what should she call their relationship. For the world they were husband wife but in the closed doors of mansion they were anything but like that. They had forged a relationship purely on the basis of flames of desire which they couldn't control on cold nights.

She yearns for the day when he will proudly introduce her to his business associates as his wife and for the day when she will rightfully claim him as her husband in front of her fashion designing course classmates

"Love me tonight Not as partner not as husband but as lover"- She said in her soft voice while a tear escaped from her eye for the man her soul has started loving..........

Note: This is a drabble

sai2311 thumbnail

Girl, what have you written!!!! Jaan le lo ❤️

I just recollected the song from the movie Company, Aankhon mein raho, saason mein raho

sai2311 thumbnail
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bohut gehri dosti hai yaaron!! 😆🤣

Akanksha62 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow you are so beautifully ❤️

I wish this was story but loved the drabble