Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: colors_123

nobody is trying to change the fact that won But don’t bring junta here …nothing has happened as per junta votes this season ! If u r still adamant that it was votes …it’s ur view and u r so innocent to understand how hype roi etc works !
I was so heartbroken to see journey vedios of others …..very badly done..only she got positive ….

Peace out! 

Why won't we bring juntaa her, she won through juntaa votes as per every season, you denying it won't change it and adamancy isn't mine, that's of people who deny this fact😂

And yeah, peace out ✌️

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: colors_123

no proof for the votes …the negativity she showed in the house difficult to believe that many ppl voted for her even with strong fans for pratik and kk  Even if she won by paid votes she still doesn’t deserve ….

I respect your view. But do you have proof of paid votes or votes being rigged? we have our own mind and view. We saw opposite. She took things in positive way and kept moving forward. So that's why she is winner and others are not 

Edited by Radhe101 - 2 years ago
Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelAura

Why won't we bring juntaa her, she won through juntaa votes as per every season, you denying it won't change it and adamancy isn't mine, that's of people who deny this fact😂

And yeah, peace out ✌️

100% agree and we are also part of that juntaa. So our support for teja can't be nullyfied.  They can scream their lungs out  for unfairness but Teja is the bb15 winner and that's the fact.

Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelAura

So the boyfriend stood up and clapped for her and so did her parents, may be you missed this in watching the other lot who were salty on her win😆

And may be you also missed her thanking her fans and audience in the speech. 

Her actual words - "thank you to all the fans and audience who voted for me" 

May be watch the episodes first, before commenting😆

I have watched the episode. When you said no one cheered for her from the audience I was just mentioning that  crowd also had her bf, the same bf who himself said in one of the episodes that channel is favouring her that they want her not him.

Now about the fans appreciation pls again read my post , I wrote  she didn't thank the  janata who voted for her 'appropriately'.After thanking the ceos , her Shital ma'am, creative heads she might have remembered the fans. Also if her speech was apt why did they edit out Shital part.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Molly555

I have watched the episode. When you said no one cheered for her from the audience I was just mentioning that  crowd also had her bf, the same bf who himself said in one of the episodes that channel is favouring her that they want her not him.

Now about the fans appreciation pls again read my post , I wrote  she didn't thank the  janata who voted for her 'appropriately'.After thanking the ceos , her Shital ma'am, creative heads she might have remembered the fans. Also if her speech was apt why did they edit out Shital part.

Its basic manners to thanks the organizers and she thanks host, her parents and later her fans too...those ppl who dont want her to win ttf itself then why they will cheer for winning the season.......this shows that TEJA IS ONE WOMAN ARMY and the insecurities of the rest

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Molly555

Gosh go on about dissecting the winners speech but I'm not sure what you mean about thanking "appropriately"! 

She clearly thanked her fans and audiences who voted for her and I don't think the ones who voted have any problem with it but the ones who didn't vote have issues which how she thanked the ones who voted, I mean how outright funny this is 🤣

And regarding shital mam, I don't find it wrong to thank the creatives and that's it about won't change the fact that she won through votes! 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

100% agree and we are also part of that juntaa. So our support for teja can't be nullyfied.  They can scream their lungs out  for unfairness but Teja is the bb15 winner and that's the fact.

I think the facts I posted says it all —- when 2 combined contestants ka followers on insta alone < teja alone ka fans. There is simply no denying that she won hands down. Fair and square. Ab koi arguement heen naheen hain yaar. Vote hua hain but naheen bhee hua. This whole rhetoric of so called lack of fans. Poplularity ka facts ke saath popat keeya hain. Agar argue karnaaa hain. Let them bring facts 😂😂. Random statements of lack of votes or popularity are not only not facts - they are false narratives as my thread proves 😎😎. 

Teja = the true deserving and most popular HM of BB15 won the 🏆🏆. Fair and square :). 

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I think the facts I posted says it all —- when 2 combined contestants ka followers on insta alone < teja alone ka fans. There is simply no denying that she won hands down. Fair and square. Ab koi arguement heen naheen hain yaar. Vote hua hain but naheen bhee hua. This whole rhetoric of so called lack of fans. Poplularity ka facts ke saath popat keeya hain. Agar argue karnaaa hain. Let them bring facts 😂😂. Random statements of lack of votes or popularity are not only not facts - they are false narratives as my thread proves 😎😎. 

Teja = the true deserving and most popular HM of BB15 won the 🏆🏆. Fair and square :). 

You nailed it jasoosji

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Congratulations Teja on winning as the most popular contestant on BB15. 🥳

Public majority voted for her and made her winner. Now she has shows, Movies, trophy. This year was ultra special.  Kya Mast Popat hua finale me sabka. 🤣The so called neutral audience Vault aur quotes ke chakkar me reh gayi aur Teja jeet gayi. 

Ab facts to Facts hota hai bro, chahe achcha lage ya kharab. It won't see your unwritten cult rules that everyone must follow :) And The fact is 

EVERYBODY KEPT DOING BLAH BLAH BLUE BLUE

TEJA WON BIGG BOSS AND GOT A SHOW TOO. 🥳

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

23k x 4 = 132k… = rounding error ….…..still 50% more followers than Umar + Pratik.. and that assumes they dont have any of the same numbers added to their totals… if that is even true…. 🤣… 

but yes.. we saved the stats for pre-show also :) 

and thats even worse … way worse for rest… like 1/3rd of teja? 🤣

Sorry.. but in my world.. this is called.. game.. set… match… 

Hence Teja won the 🏆.. fair and square.. by popular vote :)

jasoos.. over and out :) 

OMG. Ye pata nahi tha. I atleast expected 106 haddi wala doctor to have a bigger fanbase. I guess all that was Noise and that disappeared when he was eliminated by public. 🥳