Teja - The most popular HM wins BB15

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

They say a picture speaks louder than 1000 words 

Teja won BB15 … The deserving winner… nothing rigged….. 

Umar + Pratik ka followers < 50% of Teja…. So much for asli / public winner etc etc….. 

Congrats Teja!!! On a well deserved and rightful win of BB15 :) .. Winner by popular vote without a doubt :)

Jasoos 😎 as always….. bringing u seedhee baat.. no bakwaas.. just str8 facts… no wonder people trying to misinform tells jasoos.. please mujhey quote mat karnaa….. 🤣… Impossible to argue against facts :) 

Heartiest congrats to Teja for BB 15 🏆 and her supporters :) 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even on IF… far more popular … than other HMs…. 

Congrats Teja :) on winning BB15 :)

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Highest Paid (10L per week)+ Winner (40L) + Naagin Show 

Naagin is 140Cr budget project

Her 2 marati movies ready to release

1 MV shooting done 

Actions speaks lot than SOUNDS 😎😎🔥🔥

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

Highest Paid (10L per week)+ Winner (40L) + Naagin Show 

Naagin is 140Cr budget project

Her 2 marati movies ready to release

1 MV shooting done 

Actions speaks lot than SOUNDS 😎😎🔥🔥

matlab… success par success par success… ek show khatam.. trophy meela….. 2 days ke baat next show ka lead ka shooting chaaloo… no time for trending/interviews… onward and forward … 

🥳

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Did you check Twitter Stats? 23 k came each day for 4 times. These are purchased.

Many articles about that, just google.

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

Did you check Twitter Stats? 23 k came each day for 4 times. These are purchased.

Many articles about that, just google.

23k x 4 = 132k… = rounding error ….…..still 50% more followers than Umar + Pratik.. and that assumes they dont have any of the same numbers added to their totals… if that is even true…. 🤣… 

but yes.. we saved the stats for pre-show also :) 

and thats even worse … way worse for rest… like 1/3rd of teja? 🤣

Sorry.. but in my world.. this is called.. game.. set… match… 

Hence Teja won the 🏆.. fair and square.. by popular vote :)

jasoos.. over and out :) 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

matlab… success par success par success… ek show khatam.. trophy meela….. 2 days ke baat next show ka lead ka shooting chaaloo… no time for trending/interviews… onward and forward … 

🥳

Yeah yeah...she is busy with her work and enjoying the success😎 and thats the winner attitude.Winner will be winner no matter what. All the sensible winners of previous seasons wished her too...

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

23k x 4 = 132k… = rounding error ….…..still 50% more followers than Umar + Pratik.. and that assumes they dont have any of the same numbers added to their totals… if that is even true…. 🤣… 

but yes.. we saved the stats for pre-show also :) 

and thats even worse … way worse for rest… like 1/3rd of teja? 🤣

Sorry.. but in my world.. this is called.. game.. set… match… 

Hence Teja won the 🏆.. fair and square.. by popular vote :)

jasoos.. over and out :) 

11 Out of 17 times in ormax topped

Rest 6 times 2nd

Always wins yt polls with margin 

Once again proved Ormax streak never fails

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I actually don't blame ppl for buying all that crap that other HMs PRs tries to sell coz they were so aggressive and loud. But now that the dust is settling and the show is over n no need of paid bots, it's so clear that popularity wise Teja has always been way ahead. 

All YT videos on her or posts on IG by the media r the highest viewed with the others being way behind.

Funny was that some paid article conducted a poll asking who actually deserved to win between Teja n pratik and she won that poll to by 67%

And all these are facts and numbers. So I guess Teja not only won the trophy, but she's the asli winner, public winner, winner of heart and all other winner too.😂😂

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hmmmmm Inta homework research work etc etc etc coming out after the negative trend…accha pr work hai..why this justification now ??? 

remember even if she was most popular in the world ,she was very very negative and hated by most of hms and blue ticks and they took a stand for all the age shaming insults rudeness etc…I was rooting for her in the initial weeks like all those instagram folllowers but my view changed after seeing how crass she was