Sonz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

She confuses me so much, I just recently started watching the show and binge watched all the episodes. Initially she was crazy about making Kashi her DIL, then came the torture and reforming, now that Baji Rao and Kashi have accepted each other as husband and wife, also helped her husband become peshwa she's jealous?? It's like she's bipolar or something she's fighting an internal battle as to if she likes Kashi or not with every scene.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rithika35 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonz11

She confuses me so much, I just recently started watching the show and binge watched all the episodes. Initially she was crazy about making Kashi her DIL, then came the torture and reforming, now that Baji Rao and Kashi have accepted each other as husband and wife, also helped her husband become peshwa she's jealous?? It's like she's bipolar or something she's fighting an internal battle as to if she likes Kashi or not with every scene.

Even I dont understand what's wrong with radhabai it seems like she is jealous of kashi getting all the attention and how everyone is praising her by saying that she's the reason balaji became peshwa and also radhabai goes on and on about discipline and she feels kashi is challenging her authority in the house.....

Sonz11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so unnecessary though because she's the one who chose Kashi and knew her capabilities. She wouldn't just choose anyone ordinary, she should rather feel proud 

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Radhabhai was a kind women in other versions 

yahaan she is behaving like a vamp ðŸ¤£

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May be it is all about power.

Ria23 thumbnail

I thought radhabai had a good bond with kashi in history and she was against mastani???