Nishant bhat the actual snake.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Suddenly looking at all the support teja has been getting, yesterday when he was talking to dey, he has the nerve to say teja was the only friend who stood by him.. seriously bro jumping on u and dancing with u all u need a friend for.. then god bless u with such friends.

I hated the fact that he totally ignored his friends.. pratik n shamitha.. that was a low blow..

Edited by SiddJ - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hahaahha thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiddJ

Suddenly looking at all the support teja has been getting, yesterday when he was talking to dey, he has the nerve to say teja was the only friend who stood by him.. seriously bro jumping on u and dancing with u all u need a friend for.. then god bless u with such friends.

I hated the fact that he totally ignored his friends.. pratik n shamitha.. that was a low blow..

He said this for karan, no? Teja ka kab naam lia usne? As far as I remember usne kaha karan was always there for me whenever I was low🤔

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

He said this for karan, no? Teja ka kab naam lia usne? As far as I remember usne kaha karan was always there for me whenever I was low🤔

No no he said one friend who betrayed was kk from him he expected but he didn't show support 🙄

As if nishu was always there fr kk 🐍

Dedhshani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But during the dance performance, when he was supposedly acting like a judge and she threw a taana of OTT and he set her straight then and there. I have forgiven Nishant for his wrongs.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wait till Nishant comes out & watches the clips of Teja bashing him.

Specially Teja-Karan saying Nishant is in love with her & will propose her outside the house.

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ya we don't need to feel bad for him.. his choice of friends is enough.. teja was still finding faults with him..

Hahaahha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

No no he said one friend who betrayed was kk from him he expected but he didn't show support 🙄

As if nishu was always there fr kk 🐍

Arey usne last mein kaha tha ki whenever I felt low, kk was always there for me.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hahaahha

Arey usne last mein kaha tha ki whenever I felt low, kk was always there for me.

Phir theek hai wt i heard was he said he expected from kk nd he didn't do anything fr him .. thts why i don't like nish

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thali ka baigan knows one of toxic couple winning so he started his maska polish.

Hahaahha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Phir theek hai wt i heard was he said he expected from kk nd he didn't do anything fr him .. thts why i don't like nish

Nai, usne kaha ki Karan aur main 12 saal se dost the but yaha aakr jami nai hmari, hmsha anti parties the hum log lekin whenever I have had weak moments, be it task or whatever, karan was always there for him.