sia and sid r sis and bro!

simi1295 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i cant believe this crap.. sia who is the real aastha tied a rakhi on sonu(sid)...so why are they show'ng that even sia is startn to have feelings for sid.. i think simran needs to tell her and sid they you guys are brother and sister.... i dont knw abt you guys but i was always told that if u tie a rakhi on any guy that makes him your brother... im just gettn sick of all this crap..

im going to sleep ..wake me up when they change this crap...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL 😆 😆

Well if u are in the US and live past west Virginia... ya know what they say....

" Keep it in the family "

HA HA HA

pagpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I dont remember Sia ( og Astha ) tying a Rakhi to Sonu..

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

who cares!!! they are not biological brother and sister. And just cause u were little and ur parents told u to tie a rakhi on someone and then u dont see that person for 15+ years .. u dont even know that he/she existed....how can u think of them as a brother or sister.

it is a different story if u grew up with that person tieing a rakhi on them every year. I personally dont care for suck fake relationships...it is.. what it is.

I say, "the heart wants what the hearts wants". I support it.

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They were like really young at that time and they didn't know what was going to happen in the future. Neither of them understood relationships. They probably don't even remember it now.😆
Mulan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree ! They were both so young and they lost complete contact for 18 yrs Sia and sonu were transported into different worlds comletely and anyways the Rakhi happened only once when they were kids .They did not cultivate the brother sister relationship!

Texan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[Quote]who cares!!! they are not biological brother and sister. And just cause u were little and ur parents told u to tie a rakhi on someone and then u dont see that person for 15+ years .. u dont even know that he/she existed....how can u think of them as a brother or sister.

it is a different story if u grew up with that person tieing a rakhi on them every year. I personally dont care for suck fake relationships...it is.. what it is.

I say, "the heart wants what the hearts wants". I support it.

👏I love that comment .......I been wanting to say the same thing. Who cares about the rakhi that was tied so long ago.

krashmash thumbnail
It's Sia's habit to fall in love with family anyway....First Abhi And then now Sid....She should be given an award for the sickest person on TV....who the hell dreams of intimate scenes with the father???Yucks
vazz thumbnail

In reply to the last post...Sia did not know that Abhi was her father. We as audience know that, but not her.

but once she came to know, she did not carry on those feelings, did she?

It is not uncommon to search for a man's attention when people grow up without fathers. Some show it, some do not. The same applies to boys too... they are infatuated with aunties, when they do not have 'mother' figure around.

I feel that this aspect could have been avoided, but Ajai Sinha has not shown things distastefully either. He has used this serial to show a lot of issues that we face socially.

I can remember only a few like - girl infanticde, last wish of a dying person has to be fulfilled, widow re-marriage and now rakhi that was tied ages ago when the kids did not even know what that is and have not been keeping the relationship alive.

I hope I am not offending anybody. This is one serial that goes beyond the saas-bahu scheming tactics and has the best potrayal of human emotions. The show did have moments where we all felt that is going down the drain, but when you compare it against the other stuff that is being aired, this one still at the top of the drain.

simi1295 thumbnail
i cant believe you guys are saying all this... ok i agree they dont knw anything abt the rakhi but thr parents do.. simran does... and im sorry to say this but to you guys rakhi might not mean anything but it does to me.. so i still believe its wrong if they show them get'n married...