Pranali and Karishma were the weak links

Bella250 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Okay hear me out, in today's episode I felt that Pranali and Karishma were both weak links acting wise. Harshad and the actor who plays his father really stole the episode for me. Karishma as usual went ott with her expressions and dialogue delivery. Pranali didn't really have much to say in today's episode but her expressions were the most blank I have ever seen on her. I just felt that in today's episode she missed the mark. She wasn't really able to express anything that Akshara was feeling and it was the same expression throughout the episode. She did great in the mehndi episode during the confrontation scene so I was left quite disappointed today by her acting. Don't know if she was tired or what. Usually she is able to match up to Harshad pretty well when next to him. Today Harshad's expressions were next level.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today is abhimanyu day .... tomorrow will be akshu day....

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes Harshad is great he has 15 years experience d right ? Both girl one has not even completed year in acting another one complete 4 yrs do u think they can match up to that kevem in how many experienced he have both girl are learning I must say lead actress is doing pretty well u love harshad u that doesnot mean u will.always bash them in acting even Harshad have learn in his struggling days 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Karishma was so bad in today's episode. The ott expressions and her dialogue delivery made me cringe a lot.

Daily soaps have unbelievable story lines but good acting can make the scenes bearable but when there's bad acting along with over dramatic scenes then it's difficult to watch and enjoy.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Itโ€™s an HC show 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Karishma was so bad in today's episode. The ott expressions and her dialogue delivery made me cringe a lot.

Daily soaps have unbelievable story lines but good acting can make the scenes bearable but when there's bad acting along with over dramatic scenes then it's difficult to watch and enjoy.

behen, main darr gayi ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ kya picture chuna hai tune ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚