Users

Frequent Posters

Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

loved first part

poor shree but he wanted day off after coming from 2 weeks vacation😆

so all sakshi's taunting coz arjun didn't came on time and celebrate their marriage anniversary. Sakshi is comparing other couple but then arjun is also right. But these special occasion makes memories in life then why not to celebrate them after all she is what she was asking for his little time and attention.

Hope he will patch up soon.

Obviously. Sometimes small things lead to big fights. But however at last, they are arakshi, so they will sort it out some how.

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing start Hrudaya! I am loving this 2 POV wala scenerio. In any fight there are always two perspectives and both should be known. Arjun reached late that was not the issue for Sakshi she understands his work. It's just that she has never seen him be there on all such occasions. Arjun knows he had to reach on time but is reaching the only thing important. Abhi kaam ke stress mein we can't expect him to have any ideas. And being a police officer there is always some work or other. And Shree class ka aisa bacha hai jo school start hote hi break maang lega 😂😂 Loved it. 

Karu 

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Amazing start Hrudaya! I am loving this 2 POV wala scenerio. In any fight there are always two perspectives and both should be known. Arjun reached late that was not the issue for Sakshi she understands his work. It's just that she has never seen him be there on all such occasions. Arjun knows he had to reach on time but is reaching the only thing important. Abhi kaam ke stress mein we can't expect him to have any ideas. And being a police officer there is always some work or other. And Shree class ka aisa bacha hai jo school start hote hi break maang lega 😂😂 Loved it. 

Karu 

Glad you liked it. Yeah, you are right. We should always see perspectives of both the people in a fight. And there will always be all kind of people. But when the extreme kinds get together, it becomes entertaining. For example, here, Sakshi wants to make every moment special while Arjun feels all these things to be fake.

By the way, missing your story. Please update it soon. 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Please update 

Waiting for long

Swasa0804 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hey guys! I know you will all be super angry with me for disappearing for these many days. I am so sorry. My schedule became this hectic that I am not able to reply even to the messages and comments. And I am sorry for that. But I promise you all that none of my work swill be discontinued no matter what happens. But there might be some irregularity with the updates. So please bear with me and continue your support.

So here is the 2nd chapter. Please read and enjoy it and let me know your views.

Sakshi's POV,

"Uff! Oh my God! I am done. I can't climb them anymore.", If you are thinking what all this is about, it's about reaching my flat on the 8th floor. If you might ask what happened to the lift, all this hard work is because of that only. The lift in our building is out of service. That Secretary, how many times I told him. Every time he would put out all his 32 teeth and say, "Will definitely look into it,Madam." But who would tell him that there's nothing to look into, he should get it repaired. This time I will ask Arjun to talk to him. Before that,I should climb another set of stairs to reach my floor. 

Finally, Yes! I have reached. Bravo,Sakshi! But, yeah! I am tired. All my energy got drained.

Just then, my eyes fell on the flat opposite to that of ours. It read

"Anamika and Dular's"

Well, Well, I am not tired any more. I know exactly what to do. I immediately placed the grocery bags inside our flat and came out. 

I went to their flat and knocked. I waited for someone to open. But no one opened. I knocked once again. Maybe, no one's at home. Maybe I should go back. 

Just before I could do that, the door opened and she peeped out. 

"Who's it? ", she asked. 

" Hey, Anu! It's me Sakshi. ", I said pushing a flock of hair behind my ear. 

" Sakshi di! It's you? Sorry, I didn't expect you here. I thought you would be in your office. Come in. ",She said letting me in. 

" Yeah, I got a break today. I realized that it has been a long time since we talked. Hence..., I hope I am not disturbing you.", I said sitting on the couch in the living room. 

"Not at all, it's good that you came.I am feeling bored.", she said. 

"Oh, you want me to call Dular?", I asked teasing her. 

" No! Didi is enough for today.", She said excitedly, sitting beside me.

I laughed in response. It has been someone and a half year since we became neighbors. It didn't take us much time to become close. We share everything. She is always cheerful. There are some situations which I can't share with Arjun, I share them with her. To be frank, we are no less than sisters.

"So tell me, Coffee or Tea?",She asked breaking my thoughts.

"Tea.", I said.

"Oh! Seems like Jiju's habits are getting onto you.", She said and laughed

Well, had it been some other day, I would have joined her. But today, I am not in a mood.

"Neither tea nor coffee. Let's drink something different today.", I said with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

A cunning smile crept on her lips.

"Dular left some military stock last time. I will get it.", She said.

ETFOffice,

Arjun was sitting in his cabin with his head against the headrest and eyes closed. A pile of files lay on the table in front of him waiting for a single glance but his mind barely noticed them.At that moment he could only focus on his lovely wife and her lava like anger.

Arjun'sPOV,

Sakshi! Sakshi Anand! I don't know what I thought while marrying her, but now I clearly feel like a mischievous student stuck in a hostel. Trust me, if I get to know this person who invented these Anniversary and all, I am going to haul him over coals. He will face the wrath of ACP Arjun Rawte. 

"Wanna grab a coffee?", hearing a voice, I opened my eyes.

I saw Sameer standing at the door.

"No! I already had it.", I lied.

"Oh, Sakshi gave it?", he asked with a mischievous glint.

This idiot knows everything. I shot him a serious glare and got up from my seat.

"You go and find a table, I will get the coffee.", he said as we reached the not so full canteen.

I nodded and moved towards a table at the corner. I sat there waiting for Sameer.

Even as I sat there I couldn't let go of Sakshi's thoughts. Yesterday's events kept scrolling in front of my eyes.

Meanwhile Sameer came with 2 cups of coffee. The smell of coffee reminded me of a Sunday morning. Sakshi would wake up before me, wash her hair thus smelling of the shampoo and then she would keep my coffee on the table and I would wake up to the coffee fumes hitting my nostrils.

"What happened?", Sameer's voice broke my thoughts.

"Uh? Nothing.", I said and hung my head down.

"Oh, come on! Don't be a loser. Tell me what happened.", He insisted. 

Shall I tell him? What would he say? He might also support Sakshi....No! He is my best friend. He will definitely understand me.

"You know na, Yesterday was our Anniversary and I.. umm.. I missed the dinner with her.", I said expecting that atleast he would support me.

"And I am shocked to see that you are still alive.", He said swallowing the small ray of hope left in me.

Edited by Swasa0804 - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Welcome back, Hrudaya. Exams done?

Ittu sa update? No worries.

Sherni Sakshi (correction Mrs.Sakshi) ke krodh ke baarey me Sameer bhali bhaanti parichit hain😆.

Sameer, the Love Guru, giving tips to bechara Rawte🤨. Lagta hain Ayesha ke saujanya se bada experience hain.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

That was really amazing dear 😂😂 

Sakshi is in full mood of revenge 😂 Arjun will go bonkers handling a talli Sakshi 🤣🤣 poor him 

Sam.. You to Brutus 🤣 dost dost na raha let's see aagey kya hota hai

Thanks for the tag 

Continue soon 🤗😌🙏

IshqShakshi thumbnail

Nice update 

Sakshi should give some punishment to Arjun😡

Please continue 😊

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey buddy

Lovely story✌

Read both the parts in one go. 

So Sakshi want to celebrate their anniversary but our Arjun being Arjun... Not interested in all this... Anniversary ka dinner plan flop kar diya🤦‍♀️ hungama toh hona hi tha... 

Well both are right but I guess Sakshi ki baat sahi hai.. Rishtey ko behtar banane ke liye pyaar aur waqut ki zaroorat hoti hai... Happy memories ka oil dalega tabhi toh shaadisuda zindagi ki gaadi khushi khushi chalegi... No doubt Arjun love her very much but kabhi kabhi bolna bhi padta hai... Special feel karvana zaroori hota hai... Yeh batana zaroori hota hai ki aap ekdusre ki zindagi me kya ahmiyat rakhte ho... Dekhte humare super intelligent ACP sahab yeh baat kaise aur kab samjhte hai... 

Anyways Sameer ne jo last me shot maara🤣🤣🤣 omg 🤣🤣🤣 matlab ek hi dailouge me Arjun ke armaano ka khoon kar diya🤣🤣🤣🤣 bechare soch rahe the best friend hai toh baat ko samjhega😁 waise sach hai Sam kitne achhe se samjhta hai Sakshi ke gusse ko😂

And humare cute specky sen... Lagta hai vacation ka kuch zyada hi asar ho gaya hai dimaag pe🤣 janab ko office aate hi day off chahiye 🤣

Ahhh Sakshi want to drink something else🤔 I guess Arjun ki asli band toh ab bajne wali hai... 😆

Don't worry jab waqut mile tab update karna... Dont stress ✌

Thank you very much for update and PM🥰

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

update after long

thanks swasa for update though it short but will do keep giving them.

poor sakshi first angry and now have to climb up stairs! lolz sakshi wanted to scare and work done from secretary by giving arjun sys to him😆

so madam peeking in anu-dular's house

is it sakshi started liking chai of arjun in his company

but i guess angry sakshi is giving try to something else other than tea coffee

ohh now sam is also teasing arjun😆

will be excited to know what happens next

waiting for next update