Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t understand this 5C vs 20C. I know I heard there’s gold kerat. So now there’s a diamond ring karat too? Is that what people mean? And don’t most people want at least 18 kerat and above in gold? So may be that’s why she found 5C too low unless white diamond are way expensive than gold. 

Cent n Carat are terms used to measure diamonds

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

No wonder men think all women are gold diggers. Women like her really ruin it for all of us 🤢 to top it off she is ugly as well lol.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

No wonder men think all women are gold diggers. Women like her really ruin it for all of us 🤢 to top it off she is ugly as well lol.

With all that surgeries she still looks horrible without make-up, although she has a fantastic figure.

For her Kundra was a breathing, talking, walking credit card and for him she was a ladder to everything shady in Bollywood. 

Hunger for money met hunger for p*rn... Made in hell types.

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t understand this 5C vs 20C. I know I heard there’s gold kerat. So now there’s a diamond ring karat too? Is that what people mean? And don’t most people want at least 18 kerat and above in gold? So may be that’s why she found 5C too low unless white diamond are way expensive than gold. 

5 Carat is already very large, especially for a diamond.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: magginoodles

5 Carat is already very large, especially for a diamond.

Anything beyond 5C is super vulgar but then what else is expected of such people. I remember this one girl from School flashing her 7C ring &’it literally blinded me. Idk how people can wear all this stuff b/c it’s a safety hazard!😆 But BW actresses will go to any lengths to show how vulgar they are to the world.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Lol no no ofc I didn’t say I expect that or anything!!! I would absolutely be the last person to! And NO. I didn’t mean DP married RS for his family’s money, she anyway was making more than enough & by all accounts, had wealthier suitors than RS; am just saying that TECHNICALLY, she can’t be added to this list b/c RS’ family is really well-to-do. Not saying she married him for money, she seems obsessed with him. 😆 Unlike a Shilpa who is a very expressive gold-digger! 😆😆 Like WTF wears a 20C diamond ring so casually?!! Not even royalty wears it anymore. 😆😆 It’s super vulgar. 

Well Kat married someone who is as of now, wayyy below her league & comes from an extremely humble family. So I guess she isn’t this way… 

Also bipasha? keeping aside what exactly happened with jennifer..she definitely did not marry for money or power for sure..Madhuri Dixit is another one..and even though Anushka, Vidya ended up marrying powerful men.. they don't strike me as gold diggers..they just got that as bonus may be

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Also bipasha? keeping aside what exactly happened with jennifer..she definitely did not marry for money or power for sure..Madhuri Dixit is another one..and even though Anushka, Vidya ended up marrying powerful men.. they don't strike me as gold diggers..they just got that as bonus may be

Nah they all are & Vidya is apparently earning her marriage now so who knows. But yes, Bipasha isn’t & neither is MD but they’ve their own reasons for marrying such men. :) but it’s all actresses. All. 

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Anything beyond 5C is super vulgar but then what else is expected of such people. I remember this one girl from School flashing her 7C ring &’it literally blinded me. Idk how people can wear all this stuff b/c it’s a safety hazard!😆 But BW actresses will go to any lengths to show how vulgar they are to the world.

I just read Aishwarya's ring is 53 carats!!! Bu tit only costs 50 lakhs. Deepika's is 2.5+ crores while Asin's is the highest at 6 crores, but that one is also 20 carats. How is Ash's 53 carat ring just for 50 lakhs? Weird.

Originally posted by: astha36

I just read Aishwarya's ring is 53 carats!!! Bu tit only costs 50 lakhs. Deepika's is 2.5+ crores while Asin's is the highest at 6 crores, but that one is also 20 carats. How is Ash's 53 carat ring just for 50 lakhs? Weird.

I read that too so it’s either under quoted or the article is plain wrong. While Ash’s ring is massive it doesn’t strike me to be 53C!!! Must be like 20-25C. She doesn’t wear it all that much either. ACC to the papers, it was Tina Ambani who shopped for it for Ash.

magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: astha36

Not sure about her ring, but clarity/inclusions affect the price greatly.