BB OTT news and rumors - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

6:30 enna pa 6 hour launch. 🤣 Vtv romba naala pannuran. Once that is over will start with the bb6 promos.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/ydXMRtpeZsM

So family day his wife will come and cry it out

Sorry guys i am really tired of there never ending love interviews

Edited by ...Tiana... - 2 years ago
llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Does anyone remember BB Tamil Season 2 Unseen episodes? They’d have raw footage of contestants just staring at the wall or cooking an entire dish. I think this 24 hour telecast will be something like that. Nothing of note can be seen in that version. Good luck to reviewers 😝

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

6:30 enna pa 6 hour launch. 🤣 Vtv romba naala pannuran. Once that is over will start with the bb6 promos.

So launch will telecast in VTV.
BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So they are telecasting the launch in vijay tv

Good move i would say👍🏼

Also i saw in few insta pages not sure whether it is true but ig they are reliable most of the times that they will telecast edited version of 1.5 hrs on vijay music everyday at 9:30pm.Live pakuravungalukku they would know the happenings earlier by a day avlodhan

But my question is who on earth would watch the live version on hotstar when they are actually telecasting an edited version on vijay music.

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

So they are telecasting the launch in vijay tv

Good move i would say👍🏼

Also i saw in few insta pages not sure whether it is true but ig they are reliable most of the times that they will telecast edited version of 1.5 hrs on vijay music everyday at 9:30pm.Live pakuravungalukku they would know the happenings earlier by a day avlodhan

But my question is who on earth would watch the live version on hotstar when they are actually telecasting an edited version on vijay music.

Same doubt - who will watch the 24 hours show and how someone can follow whats really happening.

Who will be interested to see the cooking, eating, washing clothes, doing exercises

ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

really started boring - no interest to see them on screen anymore.

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Iyo Ivan romba kaddupu ethuvanai...

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

really started boring - no interest to see them on screen anymore.

Ithukla Vera bb5 entering...feels 2 much exposure too soon. Bb5 should of been avoided to the list and only bb1 to bb4. Either way Gapton and thamarai knockout challenge 3 rounds looking forward to it. My bet is on thamarai . Looking forward to neriya beep words and low class sandai seemai entertaining ah irukkum seeing them sell their self pride for trp. 🤣.

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If BB ultimate is for 70 days I think family week won't be there.. usually it will be on 11th or 12th week only know.. but I am not sure.. Vijay tv won't leave a chance to make emotional drama..