Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

From S5 leave the winner n bring all others that 'll be betterπŸ˜†

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

S5 contestants just out from cell now back to cocoon, crazy guy. Lotus entry for me a bad choice. Hope she survive without pamering.

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What is the need for niroop to go again,others from S5 i can understand

Suruthi had potential but got eliminated early,abhinay to clear his criticisms,lotus has financial reasons,but why is this guy going?

Really both lotus and him need rest.

BTW another problem on his way is that abhirami(his ex) is also rumoured to be one of the contestants.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

S5 contestants just out from cell now back to cocoon, crazy guy. Lotus entry for me a bad choice. Hope she survive without pamering.

S5 contestants knew there won't be task.. only need to do is eat, talk, sleep and repeat.. 🀣

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

If there are tasks ( other than talking & acting ) these contestants might do. It will be interesting to c the strategies byNiroop & Balaji .

Fortune13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

in february i will be on vacation for 2 1/2 weeks.. so not sure if i should start watching it or not..πŸ˜† if there are edited episodes i might watch then and now 😊

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Though Priyanka went against Thamarai multiple times, she was friendly with her and helped her a lot. I wonder how Thamari is going to survive in the OTT. Vanitha will just roast her for breakfast. 😲

I hope Abhirami doesn't fall for Niroop (if ex, then again) and repeat the same drama.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lankan121 thumbnail

Too much over the top..clearly another jobless contestant ithuku ivolo build up. Vtv must be crazy about 24hours they better have a edited version ..kh hosting again ugh why ?!?! Not even looking forward to it ..