Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinnie96 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Tagging.....apologies if anyone got left out...

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Will start to read soon.

You update faster than one can read🤣.

You really have patience.

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Will start to read soon.

You update faster than one can read🤣.

You really have patience.

Well I have written about thirty chapters of this book, that's why thought to update every single day! 😆

@bold+italics - The trait which I myself didn't know about myself...

Edited by Tinnie96 - 2 years ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tinnie96

Well I have written about thirty chapters of this book, that's why thought to update every single day! 😆

@bold+italics - The trait which I myself didn't know about myself...

Oh yes in Wattpad naa

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-8

"I am not able to move properly.... I am feeling weak to even move a bit... This water is bit cold.. I feel that the water is slowly filling my stomach.... Huh? Who held my hand? Someone is pushing me up from my back to save my life! Another one is pulling my hand! Thank God someone came but who?!...I.... I am feeling hazy again..... " said Anirudh in his mind as he reached the top of the water and breathed fresh air but his head was spinning and paining again and he fainted. He was laid on the quite grassy land and his stomach was pushed continuously to remove water, "Will he be saved Didi? " "Don't worry just some water has entered his stomach! " "Oh! Maybe his head was hit! I can see blood flowing from his head! " "Quickly take him to our home! " they cautiously carried him after removing water from his stomach and Shekhar went to bring an ayurvedic doctor who lived nearby.

"When will he wake up Didi? It's more than twenty minutes! " "I am really worried! What if he is dead?! " "He is breathing Anuj! Let him rest for sometime more! " "Oh yes! His chest is moving! He looks so peaceful! " "Why are you inspecting him like he is any treasure? He will wake up when needed! " said Bondita as she chuckled, "Aren't you behaving quite wierd? " asked Shekhar with a smirk, "What do you mean by this? " she asked as she frowned at him, "I mean why do you want everyone to not look at him while you are continuously looking at him? " "I am given the responsibility to check his breathing and pulse rate stupid Dada! You all just do your work! " "Because everyone knows you act like a mother!" "Now you are also mocking me Anuj? ". Bondita ignored her Dada and noticed Anirudh's fingers moving a bit, his eyes were opening slowly and he looked around, " Wh-Where am I? " "You are in our house Sir! Are you feeling better? " "Y-Yes, better than before...who saved me? " "Bondita Di!" Anirudh noticed Bondita sitting infront of him and smiled at Bondita, "Thanks again Bondita! But how did you know that I was drowning?" "I was plucking flowers and Tulasi leaves for worshipping God and suddenly heard a loud splash in water! I left my basket and reached the pond to see some older boys going away and some air bubbles on the water! When I saw your papers lying on the ground I understood that you were thrown into the water, that's why with the help of my friend and sister I brought you out of water! It's good that the water didn't enter you much!" she said with a smile which touched Anirudh's heart. He tried to get up but felt weak again, Bondita gently pushed him down and said, "You should rest here for sometime more! You didn't recover fully! Did someone hit your head?" "Yes...I didn't see their faces but they really hit me very hard that's why my head is still paining......" "Then you can lay here and return to your home after you recover, okay? Mauri! Bring Baba's kurta and pant!" "Yes Didi!" "How will your Baba's clothes fit me?" "When we were carrying you I observed your height, my Baba has the same height as yours!" said Bondita leaving Anirudh amazed yet again. Mauri returned with clothes and gave them to Anirudh, "Dada, if he needs anything then surely help him! I and Mauri have to go to Dida!" "For what?!" "Are Anuj Dada! Today Dida told us to come to her and take aam papad from her! We are going! Let's go Didi!", Bondita and Mauri held each other's hand and ran outside with a smile.

As Anirudh changed his clothes Anuj said, "Sir you can given me your wet clothes! I will hang them outside!" "Thank you Anuj! ". Anirudh noticed Shekhar and asked him, "You are Bondita's elder brother, right?" "Yes" "Where are your parents? Actually I am not able to see your mother here..." "My parents have gone out to sell fish and earn money! Both do the same thing!" "Oh really?! That's nice! So when it's lunchtime who cooks food here?" "Bondita cooks the food while I and Mauri peel and cut vegetables! We perform our roles one by one!" "Cooking food in this age?!" "Cooking is essential for everyone to learn! This makes you independent ! This is what my Baba says that's why we are taught cooking early so that they don't have to be worried about us that much!" "Your Baba seems to be a man of values which is a very nice thing!". By that time Bondita and Mauri entered with a small bamboo basket, Bondita opened the box and took out the aam papad! She sniffed it with a smile and said, "Here Mauri! Your share of aam papad! Dada yours! Anuj yours too! And.......what do I call you?" "You can call me.....Anirudh Babu or Barrister Babu!" "Hmm.... Birristra babu sounds more good! Birristra Babu! Your share of aam papad!" she said as she forwarded him the sweet with a smile, Anirudh took it from her with a smile and said, "It's Barrister Babu Bondita! It's like Ba..." "Ba..." "Ris!" "Ris!" "Ter!" "Ter!" "Barrister Babu!" "Ba-Ris-Ter! Babu!" "Khoob bhalo Bondita! " "B-Baris-Ter! Babu! Eat your aam papad! " "I used to eat them in my childhood but never saw them being made! Do you know how are they made? " "Aam papad is made up of mangoes! Its pulp is dried in sun and by combining sweet mango sheets together an aam papad is formed! Everyone here adds sugar to it but our Dida's aam papads are naturally sweet! Taste it! " Anirudh chewed the sweet and exclaimed, "I am getting a feeling of eating real mangoes! It just tastes so real and good! " "Here! You can take some more with you! Dida gave me lots of them! " "Thank you Bondita for this! After so many years I am eating them! " said Anirudh as his eyes glowed while Bondita smiled at him.

"Shekhar Dada! They both have become friends so quickly! " "Hmm, I am getting a feeling of a long lost friend meeting his another long lost friend after so many years! " said Shekhar as he and Anuj chuckled.

"Bondita,your father is a fisherman, right? " "Yes! " "Can I go with you to watch you catching fish?! I am just curious!" "Sure! B-Baris-Ter! Babu!" Anirudh chuckled and said, "I should go now! Thank you everyone for taking care of me!" "Are you really feeling well now?" "Yes! Well when do you all go for fishing?" "About two o'clock!" "That early?!" "That's the suitable time for fishing as it's easy to sail through the sea then! Will you be able to come by that time?" "Sure! But I have to sleep early then! I will come for sure!" said Anirudh as he waved at them and walked away, "He is quite childish even if he is a man now!" "It's called bringing out your inner child!" said Shekhar after which Bondita smiled.

Anirudh reached his home and saw his Kaka and siblings waiting for him with a worried expression, "Kaka...", Trilochan turned to see Anirudh and said, "Why are you so late Anirudh beta?! I even asked your companions about this! They told me that you had already left the court! Did anything happen in between?!" "Actually Kaka as I was returning from court someone hit hard on my head and tied my hands and legs, they even blindfolded me! I was thrown into the water but luckily I was saved!" "Who dared to do this with my nephew?! Didn't he even fear my wrath?! Once I get him I will punish him harshly! Well who saved you Anirudh? I will be thankful to that person for my whole life!" "Bondita.." said Anirudh with a smile which shocked his Kaka, "How can a young girl save a man? She only comes upto your chest! I didn't know that she was physically very strong that she can alone even lift a man!" "She took help of her sister and her friend Kaka! Obviously a young girl cannot lift a man! It's a typical common sense!" "Ya ya! I was just shocked by the way you put the words! Take it as a joke! I am thankful to Bondita for that! I want to give her a gift regarding this! Do you know what she likes Anirudh?" "Kaka I am not her guard or spy that I will carry every informations about her! How will I know? Ok leave that! See! She gave me some aam papad! Do you still remember how we used to eat many aam papads and never get bored of it?" "How can I forget your childhood's stories Anirudh? Share them among us and get nostalgic regarding our special memories!". Anirudh distributed them and everyone ate aam papad which took them to their precious past, "Memories never get old...."

Feedbacks are always welcomed! I hope you are liking the story! 😃❤️

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-9

"Anirudh, why are you going to sleeping so early?" "Tomorrow I want to watch fishes getting caught with Bondita! Good night Kaka!" said Anirudh as he proceeded towards his room. Kaka watched him going away and said, "Anirudh is behaving like he is her friend! I can see something coming up in the future...".

The next morning Anirudh reached the beach and saw Bondita, her siblings and her friend pushing the boat, "Bondita", Bondita turned to see Anirudh smiling at her and she smiled back at him, "Take off your shoes and socks Birristra Babu! Also fold your pants up! Let's push the boat together!". Anirudh approached them and everyone started pushing the boat with all their force into the sea, finally they were successful in this! All of them rode the boat and Bondita pushed the water behind using the oar while Anirudh just admired her, "This is so fascinating! Everything seems like an adventure!" he thought excitedly. The waves were scaring Anirudh a bit, "What if these waves enter our boat?" asked Anirudh to which Bondita chuckled, "Birristra Babu! Don't you know swimming?" "I know but these waves seem scary!" "Don't worry, these waves won't enter the boat!" "You used to advise only me not to get scared but now I see another person getting advised regarding this!" said Anuj happily, "Maybe he has never seen the waves so closely!" "Yes Bondita, I have seen waves only from far as I travelled in a ship!" "In a ship?! Where did you travel inside that?!" "To London! I came from London after my graduation!" "Great!" said Bondita after which she stopped the boat, "Mauri! Anuj! Dada! We can throw the net now!" "How do you know that we have to stop here?" "Experience! I stopped here as I can sense lots of fishes swimming here!" "Interesting! Can I also take part in this?" "You want to try?" asked Bondita after which Anirudh nodded. Bondita with a smile forwarded her hand for Anirudh to get up, Anirudh tried to stand up but he was finding it quite difficult to balance on the boat, "Will I be able to do it? What if all of you fall because of my weight?" "Don't worry Birristra Babu! Nothing will happen such! Just try to maintain balance! Apply more strength on the boat and widen your feet a bit!". Anirudh did just as Bondita said but his legs were shaking a bit, "Great! Now when the others will throw the net you can help them pulling it! Also pull the net cautiously as if the net breaks we will lose our fishes!" "Ok Bondita!". As the three of them threw the net around and waited for sometime, they signalled Anirudh to help them after which Anirudh tried his best to follow Bondita's advice. The net was quite heavy that's why he thought to apply more force with being cautious. Atlast they were successful though they lost some of them, "Sorry, because of me you lost some fish...." said Anirudh sadly, Bondita patted his shoulder and said, "This doesn't matter Birristra Babu! Atleast you tried your best! We lost only some fishes, look! We have caught so many despite of losing some!". Anirudh smiled at Bondita and thought, "Bondita is really optimistic! She knows to focus on what we have rather than what we have lost!".

As they reached the shore and everyone pulled the net down Anirudh noticed that there were no fisherwomen around him which made him suspicious, " Bondita, why only you and your little sister are here? I mean why not other women? " "Because here women are not allowed to catch fish" "But why? " "Men think that women aren't capable of this and should have focus on their household chores only.. " "So how are you allowed to do so? " "My Baba allows me! He has good friendship with his chief that's why he doesn't stops him to allow me!" "That's great! That means your father can encourage others also, right? " "Even if he tries his best to encourage them the females won't be able to come forward..." "But why?! " "The females are scared to go against the rules, I also encouraged some girls but they were afraid of their parent's wrath.... " "I want to meet your father Bondita! " "Bondita! " called out her father after which both Anirudh and Bondita turned to him, Bondita's eyes glowed yet again and she ran towards him and hugged him happily.

Anirudh admired them from far as her father lovingly patted her head, "Bondita really loves her father! Her father also seems to be a sweet person! ". As both of them parted Bondita told her father that Anirudh wanted to meet him. Bondita ran towards Anirudh and held his hand, suddenly Anirudh got remembered of something and said, " Bondita, what is your most favorite sweet? " "Why are you asking this all of sudden?! " "I will tell you the reason this evening! Please tell me! " "Ok then! I love to eat rasmalai!". Anirudh then with a smile walked towards her Baba confusing her, " Birristra Babu is really weird! " she said as she shook her head smilingly and went to help her mates.

"Nomoshkar Bondita's Baba! I am Anirudh Roy Choudhary! " "Oh! Are you Zamindar Sahab's son? " "Actually I am his nephew! " "Ok! So what's the reason you want to talk to me? " "Actually Sir I have to say that you are really great! You allowed your daughter to catch fish when anyone else didn't!" "Oh! And I am amazed by you as you are the first man who has appreciated me regarding this! Despite being nurtured in an orthodox family how did you manage to have such thinking? " "How do you know that my family is like this? " "I have met your uncle and father! Both of them are same yet different! Your uncle is an orthodox and he thinks for the village people but your father being quite progressive doesn't bothers much about the society! You are different from both of them! " "Actually till the age of ten I was brought up by my mother mostly who was educated and progressive! After that I was sent to London for higher studies, I think this is the reason! Also Sir! Is this necessary that if the person grows in a particular family he will be like them only? " "Just like Prahlad grew in a family of demons but turned out to be a devotee of Shri Narayana because of his mother! I am glad to meet you Anirudh! You have really good thoughts! " "I am also glad to meet you and your daughter Sir! She really has good judgemental and argument skills! One day she will definitely make you proud of her! " "I know she will!" he said with a proud smile. Bondita approached them suddenly and said, "Baba! Let's go back! " "Yes Bondita! I should go now Anirudh! Hare Krishna! " "Hare Krishna Birristra Babu! " "Yes! Hare Krishna! ".

Anirudh walked towards his home and mistakenly collided to someone, " Can't you walk properly?" "Oh sorry! Did you get hurt? " asked Anirudh with concern and was shocked to see his face, "Chandrachur! " "Yes! Why are you so shocked by seeing me?! Never heard about me? " "Chandrachur why were you bunking your class and misbehaving with Bondita that day? " asked Anirudh sternly as he crossed his arms, "It's none of your business! I can bunk classes whenever I want! Also I wasn't misbehaving with Bondita! I was just telling her to talk to me! " "You were forcing her which is also a type of misbehaving! Also! It's wrong to bunk classes! Teachers are teaching you important things yet you are neglecting them! Instead of running behind a girl it's better if you focus on your studies! " "Who are you to tell me this?! Am I your servant?! Just mind your own business!" he said as he pushed Anirudh a bit from his way and walked away, "I was giving him a good advice but this boy was just so stubborn to not understand what I wanted to say?! Forget him! I should return to my home! Nowadays parents are not keeping an eye on their children! Dushto Chhele (Wicked boy)!" said Anirudh angrily as he again started walking towards his home.

"Anirudh Babu! " "Oh Saurabh! Where are going? " "I was going to your haveli to meet you but I found you here only! I actually want to tell you something! " "Yes Saurabh? " "This evening my in-law's relatives are coming to meet me! I am inviting you also to come! " "But this is your marriage Saurabh, will this be okay for me to get involved with you and your in-law's conversation? " "You are not less than my family member Anirudh Babu! You have to come!" "Ok ok Saurabh! I will definitely come!" said Anirudh after which Saurabh too smiled.

"Bondita! " "Yes Maa?! " "Let's go to buy some sweets! " "Why Maa? Is someone coming to our house? " "No Bondita, actually today we will go to meet your Jamai Babu! So we are taking sweets for him! " "Oh! I want to meet him Maa and tell him to take care of my Sampoorna Didi properly! " "Sure! But also don't argue with him that much! Okay? Be a good and quiet girl! " "Sure Maa! I am very excited! " she said with a grin.

Feedbacks are always welcomed!

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-10

The time to go to his best friend's house was near so Anirudh went out of the court quite early and proceeded towards the sweet shops. He entered the most famous sweet shop of their region and looked around. He finally found Bondita's favourite sweets and happily walked out after purchasing them but stopped as one doubt struck his mind, "When will I give her these sweets? I have to go to Saurabh's house too..... It's ok! I will give her 'her reward' after returning from his house!" he said as he walked towards his friend's house with the sweets.

"Bondita! Have you gotten ready?! We have to go now!" "Yes Maa! I am ready! Maa, will Baba not come with us?" "If he will come with us who will look after our shop? Also keep your would-be Jamai Babu's favourite sweets in the bag! Do you still remember what I told you earlier?" "Yes Maa! I still remember that I have to be a well-behaved girl there!" "Good! Mauri and Shekhar! Let's go!". After they locked the house Bondita remembered something, "Birristra Babu wanted to give me rasmalai but now I am going out... It's ok! I will tell Dida to tell him to come later! Oh wait!" "I want to go to see Sampoorna Didi Maa! Can I meet Sampoorna Didi just for sometime?" she asked, "Ok Bondita! As you know the way carefully come, okay?" asked Sumati to which Bondita nodded.

Bondita reached her Didi's house and spotted her Didi sitting quietly, "Didi! Won't you go to see my would- be Jamai Babu?" "No Bondita, I can't go..." "Why?!" "Women are not allowed to meet their fiance before marriage so I can't go..." "If you both won't meet each other how will both of you know each other even a bit? Let's go Didi!" "I can't go Bondita! I don't have much courage like you! You can meet him on your own and tell me how he is, okay?" said Sampoorna after which Bondita nodded sadly. She proceeded towards his house and said, "I want a good husband for my Didi! For this I can do anything!"

Saurabh and his family were waiting for their in-laws' relatives to come, "Saurabh!" "Anirudh Babu! You are the first! Come, sit here!" "You also sit with me!" said Anirudh as he held his friend's hand and both sat on the bamboo sheet. Saurabh noticed the sweets and asked, "For whom did you bring these sweets?" "Oh! Actually my Kaka wanted to reward a person that's why bought these sweets! I will give her these sweets later!" "Hare Krishna!" "My in-laws' relatives have come!" said Saurabh after which both of them got up to meet them, "Hare Krishna! It's good to meet you all!" said Saurabh's mother after which his father said, "Come and sit here! You all will be tired by now!" "Thank you for showing kindness towards us! Mauri and Shekhar! Come in!" said Sumati warmly and suddenly noticed another man standing infront of them with a smile. "Is he your son's brother?" "No actually he is our son's master!" "No, Saurabh is my best friend not a servant!" replied Anirudh with a smile and suddenly noticed two familiar faces, "Mauri?! Anuj?! You both are here?!" "Oh Sir! You are here also!" "This means you all are his in-laws' relatives!! Well where is Bondita?" "She is on her way, how do you know her?" "Actually I saw her when she argued with the villagers and also she saved my life!" "Argued with villagers? Oh! This means you are Zamindar Babu's son or nephew!" "Yes! I am his nephew!" said Anirudh sadly as everyone knew him only as his Kaka's nephew.

After everyone sat on the bamboo sheet Bondita came near the door as she breathed loudly, "I have come!" "Oh Bondita! Come in!" "Birristra Babu! Why are you here?" "I am your would-be Jamai Babu's best friend actually! Where did you go?" "Actually to my sister's home!" "Then you should have bring her here also! She and Saurabh would have known each other atleast a bit!" "I told my Didi this only but she feared the society...." "Why?!" "Actually Anirudh Babu! Woman aren't allowed to meet their fiance before marriage!" "But how can Saurabh marry Sampoorna without knowing her properly? This is not good!" "Anirudh Babu! Let it go! You don't have to worry as after marriage we will try our best to understand each other well..." whispered Saurabh, "But what if the same case isn't with her?" "Future will be seen later! Now let's just interact with them! " "Ah Bondita! Here your reward! " "Reward for what? " "You saved my life that's why my Kaka wants to reward you! " "I knew that Zamindar Kaka is really sweet! Thanks!..... Ah Birristra Babu and my would be Jamai Babu! Will both of you like to eat some rasmalai?" "It's ok Bondita! All are yours! " "Please don't say no like this, I will feel sad then. " "If you are insisting so much then okay! " "Our would-be Jamai Babu! Let's go to the kitchen and let elders talk! " "Didi! Can I also come? " "You will get bored with us that's why stay here! " "Dada! Di is not letting me go! " "Just quietly sit here instead of chirping too much!" said Shekhar to which Mauri pouted.

As three of them went to the kitchen Saurabh washed the bowls and kept it on the bamboo sheet. Bondita sat on it and put three rasmalais in each of them and said, "As you will soon become my Jamai Babu I want to clear something! " "Yes Bondita! Say! " replied both Saurabh and Anirudh as they both sat in front of her, "You have to take special care of my Didi due to her horrible past..... " "Horrible past?!" "Yes! In the past my Didi was earlier married to a merchant at the age of fourteen! The merchant was quite rich and lived in a joint family, we thought he will treat my Didi with respect and care but..... " "But what happened? " asked Anirudh with concern, "Whenever I went to see my Didi I noticed some red marks on her body, I asked about it but she always ignored my question. One day she replied that everyone said that this was a sign that her husband loved her but how could the wounds be a sign of love? After sometime my Didi was pregnant, I hoped that she was getting all care and love. Everyone including me was happy for her but couldn't notice the hardships she was going through. Finally she gave birth to a baby girl but unknowingly her child was nowhere to be seen. Finally I noticed my Didi crying very much and I got worried about her, she revealed everything to me after which I felt as if the ground was slipped from under my feet! My Didi was suffering and we weren't aware of it! " said Bondita as tears flowed from her eyes making Anirudh more worried, "Wh-What happened to her?". Bondita sniffed and replied, "Those wounds were given by her husband! He always lashed out on her and treated her like a toy on which he could show his anger and disappointment! Even during her pregnancy my Didi wasn't treated well! She was even hit harshly on her womb though because of that her baby wasn't hurt, her baby was a premature one because of her poor mental health and that's why her baby died and none of them was sad! They were rather not very much bothered as they wanted a baby boy! I told everything to my Baba and he slapped the merchant hard and we took our Didi with us...Didi is still living with that trauma..She doesn't smile much and fears a man's touch! I can't see my Didi like this!!" Anirudh was stunned to hear such horrible past, "How can anyone be this cruel?! This cruel that they forget that the person infront of them is a human also! Treating the person like a stone and expecting to be treated like a God?!" said Anirudh as tears flowed from his eyes too while Saurabh looked down sadly.

"Jamai Babu! You have to promise me to treat my Didi like a Queen! Please never leave her hand and always care for her! After this incident it was difficult for us to trust anyone! Atleast you treat my Didi well! You will be punished if my Didi is not treated well even by you!!" "Don't worry Bondita, Saurabh is not like him! He is a good man and he will surely support her, right Saurabh?" asked Anirudh with teary eyes while Saurabh remained silent for sometime and said suddenly, "Yes! I am promising you all that no matter what I will support and take care of Sampoorna! I will fight for her no matter what! I will not let anyone force her! Don't worry Bondita! I will stick to my promise for my whole life!". Anirudh hugged his best friend and said, "I am proud to have you as my friend Saurabh! I know you will take good care of her!", Saurabh hugged him back while Bondita smiled at them and suddenly said, "But I also want you to meet and know my Didi a bit!" "Oh yes! How will we do this?". Everyone remain silent for sometime and then suddenly Bondita said with a grin, "I know a way! Let's get started!".

Feedbacks are always welcomed! I hope you are liking the story! ❤️

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Chapter-11

"I know a way! Let's get started!" said Bondita leaving both Anirudh and Saurabh confused, "Which way Bondita?" "Sampoorna Didi is not allowed to meet my would-be Jamai Babu! But does he has any restrictions?! Is there any rule where a fiance cannot meet his fiancee?!", asked Bondita leaving both Anirudh and Saurabh amazed again, "I don't think so..." said Saurabh while Anirudh's eyes glowed, "What an amazing brain you have Bondita! Such a brilliant idea! So let's go Saurabh!" "But if anyone asks me where am I going?" "Just say that we are just strolling outside!" said Bondita after which both nodded.

They first tiptoed and tried to go out but were caught by everyone, "Saurbh, Anirudh and Bondita! Where are you three going?" "Just strolling outside! Actually to show Bondita this place more briefly!" "Ok then you three can go but atleast take Anuj and Mauri with you! They both will get bored here!". Bondita looked towards her siblings and saw her sister making a puppy face and her brother just looking at her, she sighed and said, "Ok...you both also come with us!", Mauri grinned while Shekhar just shook his head with a smile. Sumati got suspicious because of the closeness formed between Anirudh and Bondita, "Is something going on between them?" she thought.

"Didi! Where are we going?!" asked Mauri excitedly as they went outside, "Sampoorna Didi's house" "Yay!" "Now this is a secret! Promise me you won't tell anyone else!" "But why?" "I will tell you later..". As they all reached Sampoorna's house Bondita advised Saurabh, "Sampoorna Didi will surely hesitate to come near you so you can maintain some distance between each other and try to know her, okay?" "Sure!" "Didi I also want to go!" "No you will stay here! Dada, can you please take Mauri towards the pond?" "Why do I have to listen to you?" "If you do this for me then I will surely part some rasmalai with you both!" said Bondita with a wink after which both Mauri and Shekhar's eyes glowed. Then both of them went away making Anirudh chuckle, "Bondita knows to convince anyone easily!" he thought.

Saurabh slowly went inside Sampoorna's home while Anirudh and Bondita stayed outside as guards. Saurabh noticed a beautiful young woman who seemed to be of nineteen years was sitting inside quietly looking in one direction, her beauty melted Saurabh's heart a bit and he quietly sat next to her blushing. Sampoorna suddenly felt someone sitting near her and saw a young handsome man sitting infront of her though she just got amazed after seeing him, "Wh-Who are you?" "I am Saurabh! Your would be husband!" he said with a smile, "But why are you here?" "Just to know you more", his reply touched Sampoorna's heart as he was the first man who wanted to understand her. Suddenly a doubt struck her mind, "Is this done by Bondita?" "Ah..did Bondita bring you here?" asked Sampoorna after which Bondita looked inside with a grin while Sampoorna crossed her arms, "So all this was done by you!" "Relax Didi! Just try to know each other! Don't worry, he won't hurt you!" she said before closing the window, "Bondita!" she called her sister after which she facepalmed. She noticed Saurabh smiling at her and said, "Sorry for the inconvenience caused by my sister!" "It's ok! To be honest I also wanted to see you!" said Saurabh making Sampoorna look towards him with amazement.

Anirudh saw Bondita closing the window and asked, "Were you also forced for marriage?" "Even if anyone tried to force me no one could open their mouths infront of my Baba knowing that he is strict!" she replied with a smile, "That's great! But one day if your father leaves your side what will you do?" asked Anirudh making Bondita glare at him, "I-I didn't say that way! Believe me! I just wanted to say what if your Baba stops supporting you one day so that you can support yourself? Your glares will one day take away my life! ". Bondita made her eyes normal and said, " Though my Baba will never stop supporting me he used to tell me to stay strong always and never fall weak in front of anyone! And I will always follow his teachings no matter what! ". Anirudh again smiled at Bondita, "You are really lucky to have such father! " "Yes..... " "Well Bondita" "Hmm? " "As we know each other quite well can we become friends?! " he asked as he forwarded his hand but Bondita remained silent leaving him confused, "Did I do wrong to ask her to be my friend now? Is she uncomfortable with this? ". He was brought out of his thoughts after feeling someone holding his hand, he saw Bondita smiling at him and his hand was entangled with hers, " I am your new friend Birristra Babu! " said Bondita as she slightly shaked his hand, "You are also my new friend Bondita! My dearest friend! ".

Saurabh moved a bit towards Sampoorna and noticed her moving a bit away, " I have to make her comfortable with me! " he decided, "Sampoorna" "Yes? " "What do you love to eat? I can buy for you if you want! " "It's ok, you don't have to cause any inconvenience to yourself! " "I really want to do something for you Sampoorna! Please don't remain silent! As a husband it's my duty to do something for you! ". Sampoorna was touched again, " Though it's difficult to trust anyone nowadays my heart still says that he is not bad, maybe I should trust him.. " she thought and looked towards Saurabh, "After getting married I will ask something from you if you want! " she said making Saurabh smile. Suddenly Sampoorna felt a touch on her feet and shivered, after which she folded her legs, "What happened Sampoorna? " "Th-There was something on my feet! ". Saurabh looked around and spotted a mouse eating some peas, he drove it away and said, " Don't worry, there was a mouse on your feet! You should cover the basket full of peas or the mouse will end up eating all of them! " "Yes! You are right!" agreed Sampoorna as she put another basket on it in a way of covering it, "Thank you! ", Saurabh smiled and said, " It was just my duty to help you! "

Anirudh and Bondita were still standing as guards, "Would Jamai Babu and Sampoorna Didi have developed some connection with each other?" "I think yes! I have full trust on Saurabh! But I don't know much about your Didi" "Didi has become stronger than before but it's hard for her to believe any man!" "Hmm..don't worry! Saurabh is a good man! He will definitely win her trust!". Suddenly they both spotted someone coming towards them, "Oh my! A woman is coming towards here! " "She is my Mashi! If she sees Sampoorna Didi with Jamai Babu then we will be in trouble! " "We have to do something! ".

" Oh Bondita! You are here?! It's really nice to see you! Also.... " she also noticed Anirudh standing and said, "Who is this man Bondita? " "Oh! He is my friend! " "Your friend?! How can a man be your friend? " she asked as she chuckled, "Well actually I am really her friend! " Anirudh admitted which shocked her Mashi. "But you are older than her! How can you be her friend? " "He's body is older than mine Mashi! Did you forget that our souls have no age? " asked Bondita making Anirudh shocked too, "I know this but I have never seen anything like this... Well leave that! Move aside! I want to go inside! " "M-Mashi! I can't let you in actually.... " "Why? What's the problem? Are you both hiding anything from me? " "N-No! Just Sampoorna Didi is sleeping so I don't want you to disturb her... " "Such a sweet girl you are! But don't worry Bondita! I won't wake your Didi up! " she said as she pinched her cheek, "It's my Didi's order Mashi! I can't let you in! " "Your Didi's order?! Now you are making me suspicious! I will look inside through the window only then! " she said as she opened the window making both of them worried. She looked inside and found Sampoorna laying on her bed and smiled, "She must be tired of peeling peas and vegetables! Her marriage is tomorrow and then she will leave us.. " she said sadly, "You are really a good sister Bondita! Take good care of her! I am going! " she said as she happily patted her head, "Also you! Bondita's friend! Don't move that close to her or everyone will misunderstand both of you! " she warned making Anirudh frown and left from there.

Both had a sigh of relief, "Today we got saved!" "Yes! Well was Sampoorna really sleeping?" "Of course not!" said Sampoorna as she and Saurabh came outside, "You always put yourself in trouble Bondita! Don't do this ever again!" "I did this for you Didi! Well Didi, do you want to marry him?" asked Bondita after which Sampoorna looked towards Saurabh and smiled, "I am ready!". Her confession made Saurabh blush a bit and this was noticed by Anirudh, "Oh! Our groom is blushing?!" he teased his best friend, "You have again started teasing me Anirudh Babu!" complained Saurabh making Bondita and Anirudh laugh while Sampoorna still smiled.

"Kaka! Is Anirudh here?" "No he is not! Why do you want to meet him?" "I want to tell him that I am going out somewhere with my Baba!" "Oh! Then go! Is this necessary to tell him?" "I am his friend Kaka!" "His friend...One day this crazy boy will form a group of many friends and will himself forget who were his friends!..." muttered Trilochan after which he walked away, "Where's Anirudh now?!" thought Saudamini as she sighed.

Feedbacks are always welcomed! ❤️

Physics_girl thumbnail

Tanu I will start reading this story after a few days😁. Thanks for remembering to tag💓

Tinnie96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Tanu I will start reading this story after a few days😁. Thanks for remembering to tag💓

It's ok, take your time! I am just uploading here so that everyone can read whenever they want to 😆