Posted: 2 years ago

Gir gaya re gir gaya re TRP gir gaya re 🥳

Dream love romance par 3.1 hogayi😕

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Top 2 shows of the same production house! ye toh hona hi tha

They dont demean fans, they just reshot one whole scene since the FD did not like The domestic abuser watching an abused going through a breakdown and talk about how this should all change with the FL. You see after the backlash they reshot a flashback with FL and NL having an argument where she tells him, he being an abuser himself should never have witnessed another ones breakdown, vulnerability . THe NL said I never hit you and I apologised , I cry. The FL said the fact that you behave this way speaks a lot. 

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

The other show after introducing new ML skyrocketed and now when they are whitewashing ML and making FL fall for him, the TRP is going down and down. 🤪🤪

@bold : why does this plot sound very very very familiar??? Oh wait, that's the main plot of our show🙄

Someone should trend "Congratulations Ghum and Team" in Twitter. Sarcasm works nice these days 

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Gir gaya re gir gaya re TRP gir gaya re 🥳

Dream love romance par 3.1 hogayi😕

Because ML there can act in all moments and not just hold heart and use body doubles 😂😂😂

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb..Bravo..great going PH..would pray for more stretching so that your are out of top 5😆

Okies now I figured out why khabari was jumping about over that portal article coz before never has that happened no matter what crap portal media writes..they do keep day to day trp tab and prolly knew about ghum's status🤣

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They dont demean fans, they just reshot one whole scene since the FD did not like The domestic abuser watching an abused going through a breakdown and talk about how this should all change with the FL. You see after the backlash they reshot a flashback with FL and NL having an argument where she tells him, he being an abuser himself should never have witnessed another ones breakdown, vulnerability . THe NL said I never hit you and I apologised , I cry. The FL said the fact that you behave this way speaks a lot. 

Jo bhi correction kiya it shows that Anupama makers listen to audience. They take audience feedback seriously. 👏 In Anupama MaAn jodi is too popular now. Anupama with Anuj brings high TRP above 4 everytime. And their marriage will also bring high TRP.

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Exactly..that's progress and that is how you listen to the fans. No wonder they're No 1. The whole justification of audience love regressive content and drama falls short here.

Not questioning the credibility of people Watchung your show and stopping self-victmization would be a good move for our show.

KaalaCoat thumbnail

Also, who's this Khabri ji ?? Doesn't "khabri" mean dead body or something ? 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Potterhead3009

Also, who's this Khabri ji ?? Doesn't "khabri" mean dead body or something ? 

Khabri means reporter. Some insider who used to give Sairat pics before the telecast and people would keep begging for the one for next day. 

Kabra is grave. 

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

One thing I'm so so happy about - society is evolving. 

Regressive content is no longer accepted by TRP audience.