Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Amazing compilation by PR so heartwarming! ♥️

Truly, she has good rapport with everyone

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: shivu01

Truly, she has good rapport with everyone

Yes the rapport she has with everyone is amazing and how well she has included them all so sweet!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Yes the rapport she has with everyone is amazing and how well she has included them all so sweet!

she is a sweetheart. I do not like akshara but i have no hate for PR as she is just a pawn under writers smiley1 she will stay as captain of our ship smiley1

KaunIMEMYSELF thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

PR my jaan smiley27

https://www.instagramcom/reel/CzbTbhpKFsh/?igshid=MXUycjU3MTljd2pnNA==

Such a beautiful compilation! So many memories! The team must badly be missing each other and being together! especially the kinda-newbies! You kinda get attached a lot more with your first job na... 

Pranali is just such a sweet girl. Hope she takes a good break to rejuvenate before she comes back with a new project. She was a such a sweetheart as Akshu... Hope she finds a good project to bounce back. All the very best to her.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaunIMEMYSELF

Such a beautiful compilation! So many memories! The team must badly be missing each other and being together! especially the kinda-newbies! You kinda get attached a lot more with your first job na... 

Pranali is just such a sweet girl. Hope she takes a good break to rejuvenate before she comes back with a new project. She was a such a sweetheart as Akshu... Hope she finds a good project to bounce back. All the very best to her.

yes she got warm welcome in rishta smiley1