Users

Frequent Posters

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine36

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Anu was savage today!! Kya dialogues maari bandhi ne🀣🀣🀣

der aaye durust aaye .. mazaa aa jayega Anu ka chandi roop dekh ke 🀣🀣

MaAn still in the kitchen with Anuj peeling potatoes. I never knew peeling aloo can be so sexy man😍😍

Anuj is epitome of sexiness among other ever ending list of qualities in perfect man.

I am glad makers are now done with the whitewashing and exhibiting Vanraj in all his glory!! If Hell had a rainbow, then all the colors put together would make a Vanraj coz thats how bitter and vile this man is!!😠😠 ok break!!

Hope, ye aisa hi chale... Villain to black/negative hi hota hai... ye grey bolna band karo... pleej

The bg of OST track playing, a smile on your face and a heart shaped paratha in Anuj's handπŸ˜‹. I am loving how he is walking away from the friend zone each passing day. He is pretty sure Anu made it for him while she stands behind and nods along. These two forty something couple have redefined cutness for me. They are just a bunch of 4 yr olds who keep sneaking in fav snack into each other's lunch boxes!! ☺☺πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

i am telling you only MaAn knows how to make any thing look so classy, otherwise its thin line between cheesy and classy.

I was pissed at Bapuji today. He again chose to keep quiet while his dustbin beta was barking at Nandu and humiliating her. He did the same mistake during Anu's time and history is repeating itself.

Seriously, Vanraj in a way has few traits from him. Always staying silent as expected, jab khud pe aayi tab bhi chup rahata.. I still his bhumi pujan thamki, mujhse bura koi nahi hoga and then haath jodta hu... Koi umeed may rakhna is se, he also thinks about himself only - divorce ke bad Anu ko rakhna, Anuj ke liye - har baat main kuch khud ka reason hoga..

Did you all see the smirk on that trash bag during all this? He gives a sh$t about his son's happiness. His ego was gloating coz supposedly he won!! Tu rukh beta! Karma is just collecting all the sickles it can throw at you. Just wait!🀬🀬

Ye to hai hi aisa, nakli mooch, nakli insaan. aur kya bolu ab...

Wahaan aag lagi hai aag aur yahaan humara ladka is admiring his parathaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he finally realizes Anu is trying to throw all these hints at him. Phew!! "Pya se Prabhaavit thodi na hotha hai, woh toh Prr se hoga na'...soo proud of you bachaa!! Samajh hi gaya tu🀩🀩🀩

Anuj is seedha sa, pyaar sa, bholuram, par bewakoof nahi.. i know, he will realise soon, time pe samajh gaya..

Both siblings missing Anu and Mukku asking what if Anu leaves and go legit made my heart pause. Yesterday the Nazar dialogue and today Mukku's concern, is it some kind of foreshadowing or just a gimmick by makers??😨😨😨 Anuj is lost in thoughts!

Hadh hai, sukoon inhe pasand nahi.... kaand is oxygen... hope kaand ho where Anu confesses and then doesnt leave the K house. Just like Anuj confession, ek raat ka drama and morning all good..... waise bhi is serial ka motto hai, koi bhi kaand ho... raat gayi baat gayi.

Now to the best part, Heroine enters!!

Ye to ab dekhna padega.. please continue tomorrow.. infact always.... Vanraj bhakti ab hamesha hamesha ke liye chod de

Verdict- oh a must watch. Its not everyday we get to see Anu on savage mode. So do watch!! I have a feeling Anu's confession will be very hatke. Something we never saw coming. It might not be a typical dhamaka. Anuj getting so close to confirming she loves him and Mukku's fear makes me wonder if he wil propose herπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Even i feel that maybe some kaand, questioning her stay in K house, why she supports Mukku etc.. Anu might even think of moving out of K house 'ek din to jana padega' and then comes proposal from Anuj 'main wo din kabhi aane nahi dunga'

One final thing: a smack on Pakhi's face for always butting in between elders and defending her father. Isko apni baap ki badtameezi kabhi nahi dhikthi..bass poori duniya galat hai

is ladki ka to kya bole, ye hai like father like daughter

Thanks Sunny πŸ€—

Tera updates padh ke mazaa aa gaya.. matlab aaj to episode dekhna hi padega or shayad repeat pe bhi.

Glad after long time, you too enjoyed the episode and writting this update.. ❀️

@blue: Ab episode to dekha nahi hai, adding my thoughts in line aboce.

S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Vanraj thinking Samar as him...Anupama thinking Samar as her, Anuj is the only person who can see the picture clearly that he is bit of both, Anuj is much needed third person viewpoint to resolve the situation.

What to say about Nandu, her priority is not to know whereabouts of her ma jaisi (since when ???) but to blame Vanraj. Though her accusations are all in place (all SM copy paste) but her action don't shout care or concern at all...So she essentially is acting like Kavya. Girl believe me THIS is your sasural, you fit right in.πŸ˜†

How proud Vanraj was for Samar today, as if ab jake ye mera beta lag raha hai...πŸ˜”Shah house nivasis never learn anything from the past..

Coming to our sarvagun sampanna ladka, he is busy discussing his love life with a heart shaped paratha β€οΈπŸ˜†....(can someone please find Devika?????)...Anu ko heart shape paratha khilana hai but ijhaar nahi karana hai... ladki is enjoying to keep him guessing...Loving this phase of MaAn😳 ....and what a catch Mr. Kapadia...Ye Muku kabtak inka relationship aise uchalati rahegi and Anuj kab tak dive marke catch karta rahega..They are sure hinting trouble times for MaAn from last two episodes.

Km181 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintin0602

Thank you for tagging.

Tu chilla chilla ke scheme bata de duniya ko. Pata hai ye baat kaha tak jayegi ab, bas yahi tak jaha tak mai nahi chahti☺️🀣( u know mai kis baat pe bol rahi hmm, bolo chilwa diya muje🀣)

This is the savage Anu we were dying to see. Means in every line she smashed V. I can see we need popcorn in future.

Yes I am happy that Samar got scolding for talking to her mom in front of everyone like this. Sukar Karo chanta nahi pada. I am sure Anu will patch them.

What an epic beizzati v faces today. Maza aagayaa.

Anu was right it's easy to conceal our kids mistake and say ill about someone else's daughter which V did today. How dare he.

Ohh this Anuj is talking to Paratha now❀️. Kya dive mara hai Anuj ne to catch Paratha. Mukku and Anu both missing. I don't know if it was me only or someone will join me here that it seems that both siblings are missing the lady of their house and heart πŸ’–. In the kitchen too I felt that mummy papa are cooking together for the family. They give me so mom papa vibe off MukkuπŸ˜†

Finally Anuj is out of friend zone now. So can we expect some more hints and flirts in the future.

Well i don't wanna talk about Anu leaving Kapadia's house. May be she has to leave when their marriage is on cards.

@red: baaki sari baatein ek taraf aur ye ek baat ek taraf "May be she has to leave when their marriage is on cards."

Baarat ek ghar je jati aur doli dusre ghar se lati hai... so K house se jana padega na warna proper marriage arrangements kaise hoga aur humare maan bahut sanskaari hai.

Km181 thumbnail

hum kya kabhi kabhi ye khud hi confuse hote honge.. kaha MaAn hai aur kaha GauRups.

Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Must be masti only... bohot lagav tha na Anupama ke choti se πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Km181 thumbnail

Wow G..

As usual so detailed analysis.

I agree MaAn are different so there confession and marriage track have to be shown sensibility and not because of some drama or kaand.

Mukku will play a role but how is yet to be seen, they have shown her playing from both side like today - question them and supporting them.

Hope, what ever way they choose, they retain the essence of MaAn and dont degrade the character arc of either.

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Anu giving back to V in her own sanskari one liners has a separate fanbase! 🀩🀩

Baki Sab ek taraf aur yeh Savage verbal fight ek taraf. Mazzaa aagaya! Now it feels like the show is back on track which indirectly means a maha-kaand is not far away!

HpTheChosenOne thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: RainFire125

So lets see, even if Mukku does something and it comes to a point where Anu maybe scolds her, or Anu wants to tackle V alone and does not say anything to Anuj momentarily, or V backlashes Anuj while instigating Mukku, i still see this as a way for Anu to confess.

Mukku aur Anu ke beech mein misunderstanding nahi honi chahiye, bcoz that means woh ravanraj ke jaal mein phas gayi... I hope they don't bring in such a track.

Anuj will not propose for marriage to Anu now. It goes against his character. He might want to know her feelings for sure and there is a probability that he will ask that ques now in reality. He has asked that in his dream, but now he can ask in real. And knowing Anu, she will ans. She will not lie

I feel the same. Maybe he will later ask for a confirmation of her feelings (which he has started to catch on) but mujhe abhibhi lagta hai ki -:

1. either shaadi ka proposal Anu karegi (khud se confess karke, without instigation),

2. yaa phir confession Anu se khud aayega in front of some third party (may or may not be due to instigation from the said third party) aur Anuj sun lega. Actually upar ki confirmation wali baat sirf yahan hogi.

Am I making any sense?? πŸ€”πŸ˜…

The point is Anu initiate karegi and then Anuj will take over the reins.

Most imp, the intent for makers here is to show parallels that are in contrast with Anu's past and the Shahs. So they cannot show anything that will be worst than her past. They have to show that even during worst of situations how MaAn still get each other's feelings and proceed together. How an understanding and calmness in a relation works wonders. Even SaNan needs to be shown that a relation needs communication first, not anger!!

Your point is correct. Lekin sach kahu to SaNan itna overdramatic lagta hai, especially after MaAn scenes, main connect hi nahi ho paati...

This is what my rational mind says. So all this is just to make her agree that she loves him. Remember ANu needs a solid push everytime to talk about herself!!!

AgreedπŸ‘πŸ‘

Baki if makers want to take ekta route or spoil MaAn's buildup - its their baby bhai, what can we do????? Fandom power riseeee once again!!!!!!!!!! hahaha❀️

@bold: my opinion

Thank you for the tag dear 😊😊