Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

let me add thoda sugar as Sunny lovessss it!!

She is the sweetest human being also as I know per personally Rani :) :)

She writes tho well hi, but she is a darn good friend. Most imp part, she listens and respects opinions. You can count on her any day to listen !!!

Cho chweeet!! 🀩🀩😍😍

https://tenor.com/ZLgJ.gif

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks ayushi!!!! We need all the positive thoughts here!! Sometimes these makers make me go mad as well with all their games of dialog...hahaha

Mukku's - I totally agree with you, she is scared that what if Anu's physical presence goes.

Off course! After all its their child, its upto them how to mould it. But the way makers are progressing their story is like relations are not meant in I LOVE YOU's but to be compassionate, connected through soul, unsaid understanding, its about to feel special and worthy for both.

Edited by ayushijindal - 2 years ago
QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

let me add thoda sugar as Sunny lovessss it!!

She is the sweetest human being also as I know per personally Rani :) :)

She writes tho well hi, but she is a darn good friend. Most imp part, she listens and respects opinions. You can count on her any day to listen !!!

Ohhh so sweet of uhh..it meant a lot to me.. Thanks u so much G..

I'm so grateful.. And I really appreciate ur kind words..

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜

Ab rulaogi kya yr..

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saito

This is me when ever I think about MaAn. Such a cute feeling

This is such a cute scene.. dil jeet liya inhone

Noorie17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hey sunshine! πŸ€—

Loved your take as usual! πŸ‘Title hi itna zabardast tha aur woh slap wala gif toh was sone pe suhaga! I shall just say that I loved the MaAn scenes, MaUj scenes but the AnuRaj confrontation scene took the cake today! πŸ˜³πŸ‘Washing powder se writers ne Vanarraj ki image ko itna dhoya, itna dhoya aur phir ek hi episode me unhi logo ne Anupama se jo dhulayi karva dali! I wonder uske bad "self proclaimed hero" kaisa mehsoos kar rahe honge?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Koi jakar interview lega toh pata chalega! πŸ˜†

sunshine36 thumbnail

Ha ha thank you so much dear. Kya batayen, jab bhi Vanraj ki bezzati hoti hai, toh meri ungliyon mein jaadu aatha hai..apne aap type karne lagtha haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ epi mast tha...anuj's conversation with the paratha, the siblings ka bond and Anu vs V face off which wil get worse over time but Anu is going to be savage this time😎

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine36

Oh another blood boiling moment, how could I forget this? Did you see how he blames Anu for the divorce again? Yeh tum keh rahi ho jo khud apna rishtha thoda hai...waah mere trash waah!! Tu admi hai ya shaitaan?? Someone slap him right now!! All the proffanity in this world wil fall short for himπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΉπŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

Alexa play O Maajhi reπŸ˜†

Honestly all Vanraj knows is blame game and judging people. If he'd just own up to his mistakes it would be a different scenario.

Edited by Bucky - 2 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Samar over reacted so much in today's episode. Why so much anger that he has to break the mirror? Even if feels that he does not want move forward with Nandu, he could do it without all this drama.

What baffles me is that baa bapuji remain mute watching this unfold. Why? It is so stupid. At least stop him, help him calm down. It is so weird to see them being mere spectators.smiley5

A complete contrast to this was AK's scenes. MaAn & the sibling banter smiley27

Reality is something that is in between these extremes smiley1

sunshine36 thumbnail

Yeh wala savage tha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when he was all emotional and shedding tears..everyone in the forum were melting!! Maine tab bhi kaha 'iss aadmi par ek aasoon mat bahao' yeh wahi kameena hai..aaj jaake meri aatma ko kushi miliπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

sunshine36 thumbnail

Exactly! Nandini always stood against K when she was wrong. Samar is usually the level headed guy. I cant believe he was the same person who made Anu understand Anuj's love. This whole fight could hav been sorted over a conversation. I did not like his aggression today! Hope he has a talk with Anuj and sort it out. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ