Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Staappph it I sayπŸ₯²πŸ€§πŸ€§ yeh pagli toh hamesha apni kindness se rulaati hai mujhe..thank you @queen456. Btw whats your name dear? Ya phir tumhe queen hi bulaaoon??

https://tenor.com/bDPeI.gif

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshine36

Staappph it I sayπŸ₯²πŸ€§πŸ€§ yeh pagli toh hamesha apni kindness se rulaati hai mujhe..thank you @queen456. Btw whats your name dear? Ya phir tumhe queen hi bulaaoon??

https://tenor.com/bDPeI.gif

Are sunny pagal hai kya itni senti kyu ho rhi hai... Are Achcha laga to bol dia...Jo hai to hai... 🀣🀣🀣

Yes queen means Rani.. My name is Rani...

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh another blood boiling moment, how could I forget this? Did you see how he blames Anu for the divorce again? Yeh tum keh rahi ho jo khud apna rishtha thoda hai...waah mere trash waah!! Tu admi hai ya shaitaan?? Someone slap him right now!! All the proffanity in this world wil fall short for himπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΉπŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

At that moment I feel like aa beta main btati hu rishte ka sach.😑

These people never acknowledge their mistakes an play victim card. They only want to live in supremacy of their egos

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Waah kya naam hai yaar!! Ok Rani it is!! Jo hukm meri aakaπŸ‘ΈπŸ˜‹πŸ€©πŸ™ƒ

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yesterday the Nazar dialogue and today Mukku's concern, is it some kind of foreshadowing or just a gimmick by makers??😨😨😨 Anuj is lost in thoughts!

Nazar dialogue from Anupama means how much she cherish her relation with Anuj and is now afraid of loosing him. I am glad Mukku ne ye doubt Anuj ke dimaag mein daala ki Anu jaa bhi sakti hai chodke pressure mein aake ab Anuj aage ki sochega aur shayad ab marriage proposal bhi leke jaaye Anu ke pass.😳

Baaki now i have started FF Shah house scenes 🀒Sirf MaAn ko dekhne ke liye ye show dekhti hoon bas.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

After all the 10 points

11. Now Anuj and Anu both know that Anu loves him too. Atleast start noticing it acknowledging it.

Apart from this you said all G. The whole setup is for Anu's confession not for the marriage. The promises by kaka, Anuj Anu pinky promises, them not leaving each other any how, are in whole, will play their role in these 2 givers life. But they both are very clear to not give up on love for any reason. There is no loop hole between them, True G they are one hell of a mature couple.

What I feel it will b Anuj who make her spill the beans as now he is acknowledging it. So there will be no point left a confession out of rage. Anu's confession may be hatke like her but not out of rage. But yes it can be possible that some incident make Anuj to push her and knowing Anu she won't hide in sincere manner.

The whole parantha scene in office is all about love sharing between the three that to in equals.

As far as I read mukku today is she is not feared of their separation in terms of love. Its about in person, after her parents death she is getting motherly love from Anu in physical presence, she is feared of that.

All this Sanan thing, they need to sit and talk. This lack of understanding, miscommunication even mis interpretation is very common in couple. A relation can work from both sides, one should be calmer to handle, otherwise disaster happens.

Vanraj shah is disaster as person too, such selfishness. He is concerned to I me myself, thats it.

thanks ayushi!!!! We need all the positive thoughts here!! Sometimes these makers make me go mad as well with all their games of dialog...hahaha

Mukku's - I totally agree with you, she is scared that what if Anu's physical presence goes.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Bapree ayushi n G I just read ur previous post

How much u people think about simple itv upcoming tracks... Whenever I read ur post it feel like I'm reading some book Or novel u guys hatsoff to ur deep thinking n analysis .. It's not cup of tea for normal person like me... Dhanya hoo... Literally I loved ur postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ plz keep it on.. I like to read.. Kitna dimag k ghode daudate ho... I think itna makers bhi dimag nhi lagte honge... Forum writers r really brilliant yr... It's my crt decision to be here I'm improving myself in communicate with others... Are how I forgot sunny.. I read her previous post too ...

isliye na yaar dimag ka dahi banta hai rozzz!!! And all for a fiction....kya hoga humara????????

but thanks dear for reading and liking our thoughts!!

RainFire125 thumbnail

let me add thoda sugar as Sunny lovessss it!!

She is the sweetest human being also as I know per personally Rani :) :)

She writes tho well hi, but she is a darn good friend. Most imp part, she listens and respects opinions. You can count on her any day to listen !!!

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tysm for compliment.... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ anuj ki yaad mat dila mujhe.. 🀣🀣🀣

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Mukku's - I totally agree with you, she is scared that what if Anu's physical presence goes.

I am somewhere glad ki Mukku ne ye doubt Anuj ke mind mein daala. Ab iss baat se Anuj kahi na kahi to hil hi jayega aur kuch to plan karega hi. Lets see.