Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine36

Hey G ab I am running short of vocab to praise ur writing. I will keep a short hand dictionary starting tomorrow.πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

Okay coming to the analysis, I agree to all the points you mentioned in the post. From where I see we as the viewers wanted V back in full glory and now the makers are giving him back to us and I cannot be more thankful but there is also a downside!! We dont know what havoc he might create next! Lets face it, heroes have no work without the villains. MaAn's love , understanding, strength, integrity, trust cannot only be amplified if there is no opposing force to challenge it. Vanraj wil have a momentary win and we have to make peace with that. What the 'Win' is depends on how they proceed with the tracks. It may be successfully manipulating Mukku or something to do with the business or shares. Yesterday's epi showed him havng a flashback of Anuj promising to stay out of their business and Mukku signing away everything in his name if need be! So its clear his target is M which is also evident in the new promo.

Vanraj per say have nothing to do with Anuj and Anu. They are not his targets but with M they come into the picture!! Anu wil stand against him. Whether or not Anuj wil be in this battle supporting Anu is totally based on how writers wanna play this. I strongly feel situations will be created by V to threaten M or Anu. M might end up revealing smething about her past and blackmails her or he wil turn M against MaAn. All this will create tensions around them and not between MaAn. Makers are strategic this way!!

Anu's confession is their trump card and they wil do their best to stretch it. Its annoying but without angsty drama there is no love story!! Anuj suddenly getting the hints, mukku's fear, anu's promise to GK and Anu ka nazar wala dialogue has kaaand written all over it. I am sure makers have a skeleton ready for the confession but they wil keep flesh as we go along. I dont see a marraige proposal or leap as many articles suggest.

1. Anu and Anuj wil know they love each othet but wil not officially confess till things fall in place or until they unmask V and save Mukku.

2. MaAn will havr a a very hatke confession by the 500th epi fast approaching around mid feb and they fight V together but we also need to remember they wil not potray V as some loser so soon. So they wil give him a significant win where he believes uska palda bhaari hai types!! Only then they can do justice to both MaAn and sudanshu's charac.

I see either of this happening. I want makers to take sensible route and not go itv way!! MaAn seperation nahi hoga but painful moments hoga. All these days of love, romance, cuteness and lollipop aise nahi dhenge na..they defo have something churning in their heads!!πŸ˜©πŸ‘Ώ

haha, thank you sweetheart!!πŸ€—

you and I have rattled our brains enough i guess, but still we keep coming with ideas, probabilities and plots!!! Thats the beauty of a ever thinking brain.

I agree with most of what you said - only one thing that I dont see coming is her waiting till they can unmask V.. this will also take some more time. So yes momentary gains will happen on V's end and remember he also said to Baa that he wants to show Anuj and Anupamaa too what he is made off. So I guess that will play out now in small means.. I am curious as how Mukku will be used now as she is indeed the right dice to move by V. Anu's promise to GK keeps playing in my head and hence i feel a mini disaster will strike and she will confess which Anuj will hear. That promise is not to be taken lightly. Plus Kavya has given us a big hint already. V var karega Anuj pe par samne tum khadi milogi. War nahin hoga, but same two old friends standing as foes - V and Anu

Their face to face confession will happen after that, agreed. The marriage will start only after they unmask V in some shape or form.

But yeah at the end we all are speculating. I feel they will play smart with MaAn and give us what we want but in a roundabout way. We ill keep thinking the worst but we will get a very good surprise like we did when Anuj confessed. We just have to be patient and have faith!!!! Baap re i am talking as if this is a life altering thing, man!!!!!!!!! This is fiction, just fiction G...hahahaha

ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I am not going to talk about the episode per se, as I know you guys will do a great job dissecting it!! Sunny as always has made a brilliant analysis. I probably might come back if I think of something very imp to share.

However I do want to talk about this foreshadow feeling everyone is having, me too in some form!

Lets recollect some facts -

1. MaAn is a mature couple

2. Anu is emotional, yes, but she is not irrational

3. Anuj is a very mature and calm person and he is super sensitive when it comes to ANu. He can otherwise read her well

4. They both are givers and this is the only flaw they have when it comes to each other. I say flaw because they will sacrifice for each other!!

5. Anu's promise to kaka is very significant

6. Anuj talking about she not leaving him ever is also significant

7. Pinky promise cannot be taken lightly

8. Him saying that he will never let that day come is also imp

9. They are people who understand each other without even talking at times

10. She surely knows he loves her and how he has somewhat caught up

So lets see, even if Mukku does something and it comes to a point where Anu maybe scolds her, or Anu wants to tackle V alone and does not say anything to Anuj momentarily, or V backlashes Anuj while instigating Mukku, i still see this as a way for Anu to confess.

Anuj will not propose for marriage to Anu now. It goes against his character. He might want to know her feelings for sure and there is a probability that he will ask that ques now in reality. He has asked that in his dream, but now he can ask in real. And knowing Anu, she will ans. She will not lie

Most imp, the intent for makers here is to show parallels that are in contrast with Anu's past and the Shahs. So they cannot show anything that will be worst than her past. They have to show that even during worst of situations how MaAn still get each other's feelings and proceed together. How an understanding and calmness in a relation works wonders. Even SaNan needs to be shown that a relation needs communication first, not anger!!

This is what my rational mind says. So all this is just to make her agree that she loves him. Remember ANu needs a solid push everytime to talk about herself!!!

Baki if makers want to take ekta route or spoil MaAn's buildup - its their baby bhai, what can we do????? Fandom power riseeee once again!!!!!!!!!! hahaha❀️

After all the 10 points

11. Now Anuj and Anu both know that Anu loves him too. Atleast start noticing it acknowledging it.

Apart from this you said all G. The whole setup is for Anu's confession not for the marriage. The promises by kaka, Anuj Anu pinky promises, them not leaving each other any how, are in whole, will play their role in these 2 givers life. But they both are very clear to not give up on love for any reason. There is no loop hole between them, True G they are one hell of a mature couple.

What I feel it will b Anuj who make her spill the beans as now he is acknowledging it. So there will be no point left a confession out of rage. Anu's confession may be hatke like her but not out of rage. But yes it can be possible that some incident make Anuj to push her and knowing Anu she won't hide in sincere manner.

The whole parantha scene in office is all about love sharing between the three that to in equals.

As far as I read mukku today is she is not feared of their separation in terms of love. Its about in person, after her parents death she is getting motherly love from Anu in physical presence, she is feared of that.

All this Sanan thing, they need to sit and talk. This lack of understanding, miscommunication even mis interpretation is very common in couple. A relation can work from both sides, one should be calmer to handle, otherwise disaster happens.

Vanraj shah is disaster as person too, such selfishness. He is concerned to I me myself, thats it.

saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshine36

Hey G ab I am running short of vocab to praise ur writing. I will keep a short hand dictionary starting tomorrow.πŸ€—πŸ˜πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

Okay coming to the analysis, I agree to all the points you mentioned in the post. From where I see we as the viewers wanted V back in full glory and now the makers are giving him back to us and I cannot be more thankful but there is also a downside!! We dont know what havoc he might create next! Lets face it, heroes have no work without the villains. MaAn's love , understanding, strength, integrity, trust cannot only be amplified if there is no opposing force to challenge it. Vanraj wil have a momentary win and we have to make peace with that. What the 'Win' is depends on how they proceed with the tracks. It may be successfully manipulating Mukku or something to do with the business or shares. Yesterday's epi showed him havng a flashback of Anuj promising to stay out of their business and Mukku signing away everything in his name if need be! So its clear his target is M which is also evident in the new promo.

Vanraj per say have nothing to do with Anuj and Anu. They are not his targets but with M they come into the picture!! Anu wil stand against him. Whether or not Anuj wil be in this battle supporting Anu is totally based on how writers wanna play this. I strongly feel situations will be created by V to threaten M or Anu. M might end up revealing smething about her past and blackmails her or he wil turn M against MaAn. All this will create tensions around them and not between MaAn. Makers are strategic this way!!

Anu's confession is their trump card and they wil do their best to stretch it. Its annoying but without angsty drama there is no love story!! Anuj suddenly getting the hints, mukku's fear, anu's promise to GK and Anu ka nazar wala dialogue has kaaand written all over it. I am sure makers have a skeleton ready for the confession but they wil keep flesh as we go along. I dont see a marraige proposal or leap as many articles suggest.

1. Anu and Anuj wil know they love each othet but wil not officially confess till things fall in place or until they unmask V and save Mukku.

2. MaAn will havr a a very hatke confession by the 500th epi fast approaching around mid feb and they fight V together but we also need to remember they wil not potray V as some loser so soon. So they wil give him a significant win where he believes uska palda bhaari hai types!! Only then they can do justice to both MaAn and sudanshu's charac.

I see either of this happening. I want makers to take sensible route and not go itv way!! MaAn seperation nahi hoga but painful moments hoga. All these days of love, romance, cuteness and lollipop aise nahi dhenge na..they defo have something churning in their heads!!πŸ˜©πŸ‘Ώ

Well said and the bold is my thought too seeing not only all the awesome writers post here but also for MaAn too. I'm actually running shorts of words these days to express my feelings

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

After all the 10 points

11. Now Anuj and Anu both know that Anu loves him too. Atleast start noticing it acknowledging it.

Apart from this you said all G. The whole setup is for Anu's confession not for the marriage. The promises by kaka, Anuj Anu pinky promises, them not leaving each other any how, are in whole, will play their role in these 2 givers life. But they both are very clear to not give up on love for any reason. There is no loop hole between them, True G they are one hell of a mature couple.

What I feel it will b Anuj who make her spill the beans as now he is acknowledging it. So there will be no point left a confession out of rage. Anu's confession may be hatke like her but not out of rage. But yes it can be possible that some incident make Anuj to push her and knowing Anu she won't hide in sincere manner.

The whole parantha scene in office is all about love sharing between the three that to in equals.

As far as I read mukku today is she is not feared of their separation in terms of love. Its about in person, after her parents death she is getting motherly love from Anu in physical presence, she is feared of that.

All this Sanan thing, they need to sit and talk. This lack of understanding, miscommunication even mis interpretation is very common in couple. A relation can work from both sides, one should be calmer to handle, otherwise disaster happens.

Vanraj shah is disaster as person too, such selfishness. He is concerned to I me myself, thats it.

Bapree ayushi n G I just read ur previous post

How much u people think about simple itv upcoming tracks... Whenever I read ur post it feel like I'm reading some book Or novel u guys hatsoff to ur deep thinking n analysis .. It's not cup of tea for normal person like me... Dhanya hoo... Literally I loved ur postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ plz keep it on.. I like to read.. Kitna dimag k ghode daudate ho... I think itna makers bhi dimag nhi lagte honge... Forum writers r really brilliant yr... It's my crt decision to be here I'm improving myself in communicate with others... Are how I forgot sunny.. I read her previous post too ...

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you sunshine! πŸ€— I am late to acknowledge your post today. πŸ€”

I have loved Anu's fitting responses to V, they are fantastic. One reason, I hate to see them as friends I guess!

I hate bapuji for the reasons mentioned, he is always just a silent witness to what goes on in he house.

Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ayushijindal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Bapree ayushi n G I just read ur previous post

How much u people think about simple itv upcoming tracks... Whenever I read ur post it feel like I'm reading some book Or novel u guys hatsoff to ur deep thinking n analysis .. It's not cup of tea for normal person like me... Dhanya hoo... Literally I loved ur postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ plz keep it on.. I like to read.. Kitna dimag k ghode daudate ho... I think itna makers bhi dimag nhi lagte honge... Forum writers r really brilliant yr... It's my crt decision to be here I'm improving myself in communicate with others... Are how I forgot sunny.. I read her previous post too ...

Thank you dearo πŸ€—