saito thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

This is me when ever I think about MaAn. Such a cute feeling

saito thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I am not going to talk about the episode per se, as I know you guys will do a great job dissecting it!! Sunny as always has made a brilliant analysis. I probably might come back if I think of something very imp to share.

However I do want to talk about this foreshadow feeling everyone is having, me too in some form!

Lets recollect some facts -

1. MaAn is a mature couple

2. Anu is emotional, yes, but she is not irrational

3. Anuj is a very mature and calm person and he is super sensitive when it comes to ANu. He can otherwise read her well

4. They both are givers and this is the only flaw they have when it comes to each other. I say flaw because they will sacrifice for each other!!

5. Anu's promise to kaka is very significant

6. Anuj talking about she not leaving him ever is also significant

7. Pinky promise cannot be taken lightly

8. Him saying that he will never let that day come is also imp

9. They are people who understand each other without even talking at times

10. She surely knows he loves her and how he has somewhat caught up

So lets see, even if Mukku does something and it comes to a point where Anu maybe scolds her, or Anu wants to tackle V alone and does not say anything to Anuj momentarily, or V backlashes Anuj while instigating Mukku, i still see this as a way for Anu to confess.

Anuj will not propose for marriage to Anu now. It goes against his character. He might want to know her feelings for sure and there is a probability that he will ask that ques now in reality. He has asked that in his dream, but now he can ask in real. And knowing Anu, she will ans. She will not lie

Most imp, the intent for makers here is to show parallels that are in contrast with Anu's past and the Shahs. So they cannot show anything that will be worst than her past. They have to show that even during worst of situations how MaAn still get each other's feelings and proceed together. How an understanding and calmness in a relation works wonders. Even SaNan needs to be shown that a relation needs communication first, not anger!!

This is what my rational mind says. So all this is just to make her agree that she loves him. Remember ANu needs a solid push everytime to talk about herself!!!

Baki if makers want to take ekta route or spoil MaAn's buildup - its their baby bhai, what can we do????? Fandom power riseeee once again!!!!!!!!!! hahaha❤️

Well said. lets see how the makers take the story forward

saito thumbnail

This had me laughing so badly🤣🤣🤣

saito thumbnail

Originally posted by: moksha89

Hey Sunny!

Wanted to leave my two cents before I force myself to sleep (2am currently, and probably gonna look mega-uggooos when I wake up 🤣)

I’ll share my thoughts on heart Paratha …

One, I want to eat hot paratha now with thanda dahi 🤤 😋 with a little achar on the side 🤣

Two, I also felt that Anuj splitting Anu’s heart paratha is symbolic of Anu and her endless love. She will easily split her love among others, especially the siblings, and there will never be any fight or bitterness about it. Instead, they will feel fulfilled, nourished and satisfied by her love. In addition, between the three of them, there will be no greed about love or insecurities in their dynamic. Neither sibling wanted the paratha, Anu’s love, to drop so that is also symbolic of how they will always want to support, protect and uplift her ☺️

As for Lion King, let me share my lamba chora response in another thread … this dude is worse than a toddler going through their terrible twos or a teenager in their angsty/emo phase:

V is a lazy father that provides a skeleton but no meat, soul or integrity to this role in life. I’ve mentioned before that he’s basic … he provided monetary funding, a roof over peoples’ head, and an education/whatever is expected of him. In a sense he completed society’s dismal ideals. He fulfilled the base requirements but not without his benefit in mind. Toshu gave him pride in his ability to educate whereas Pakhi’s youth and naivety feed this misplaced belief that he can satisfy people. Living with his parents boosts his social and “upstanding” image. When any of these pieces, that create his ego and image, fall out of line then he wars against them. He tries to bend them with his sheer stubbornness and arrogance.

Now, he says that he’ll put himself first … especially to become Lion King but sir, when haven’t you put yourself first? If there were moments his massive ego wasn’t at the forefront, then he played the victim (“I did x,y, and z selfishlesly when I could have lived my own life smiley39). Whenever it takes real work from him-the responsibility is passed to another (26+ years …Anupama. Also what happened to “don’t involve Anu in these TamaShahs” smiley39).

This man, who can’t manage his own life, can’t guide another. Not because he’s erred or is flawed but because he has never truly learned from his shortcomings. Any time he’s taken a step, he’s shuffled another 5 or 10 behind. Today he literally tumbled down the ladder of his self-made game of snakes 🐍 & ladders 🪜

Well said

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am not going to talk about the episode per se, as I know you guys will do a great job dissecting it!! Sunny as always has made a brilliant analysis. I probably might come back if I think of something very imp to share.

However I do want to talk about this foreshadow feeling everyone is having, me too in some form!

Lets recollect some facts -

1. MaAn is a mature couple

2. Anu is emotional, yes, but she is not irrational

3. Anuj is a very mature and calm person and he is super sensitive when it comes to ANu. He can otherwise read her well

4. They both are givers and this is the only flaw they have when it comes to each other. I say flaw because they will sacrifice for each other!!

5. Anu's promise to kaka is very significant

6. Anuj talking about she not leaving him ever is also significant

7. Pinky promise cannot be taken lightly

8. Him saying that he will never let that day come is also imp

9. They are people who understand each other without even talking at times

10. She surely knows he loves her and how he has somewhat caught up

So lets see, even if Mukku does something and it comes to a point where Anu maybe scolds her, or Anu wants to tackle V alone and does not say anything to Anuj momentarily, or V backlashes Anuj while instigating Mukku, i still see this as a way for Anu to confess.

Anuj will not propose for marriage to Anu now. It goes against his character. He might want to know her feelings for sure and there is a probability that he will ask that ques now in reality. He has asked that in his dream, but now he can ask in real. And knowing Anu, she will ans. She will not lie

Most imp, the intent for makers here is to show parallels that are in contrast with Anu's past and the Shahs. So they cannot show anything that will be worst than her past. They have to show that even during worst of situations how MaAn still get each other's feelings and proceed together. How an understanding and calmness in a relation works wonders. Even SaNan needs to be shown that a relation needs communication first, not anger!!

This is what my rational mind says. So all this is just to make her agree that she loves him. Remember ANu needs a solid push everytime to talk about herself!!!

Baki if makers want to take ekta route or spoil MaAn's buildup - its their baby bhai, what can we do????? Fandom power riseeee once again!!!!!!!!!! hahaha❤️

Hey G ab I am running short of vocab to praise ur writing. I will keep a short hand dictionary starting tomorrow.🤗😍🥺💖

Okay coming to the analysis, I agree to all the points you mentioned in the post. From where I see we as the viewers wanted V back in full glory and now the makers are giving him back to us and I cannot be more thankful but there is also a downside!! We dont know what havoc he might create next! Lets face it, heroes have no work without the villains. MaAn's love , understanding, strength, integrity, trust cannot only be amplified if there is no opposing force to challenge it. Vanraj wil have a momentary win and we have to make peace with that. What the 'Win' is depends on how they proceed with the tracks. It may be successfully manipulating Mukku or something to do with the business or shares. Yesterday's epi showed him havng a flashback of Anuj promising to stay out of their business and Mukku signing away everything in his name if need be! So its clear his target is M which is also evident in the new promo.

Vanraj per say have nothing to do with Anuj and Anu. They are not his targets but with M they come into the picture!! Anu wil stand against him. Whether or not Anuj wil be in this battle supporting Anu is totally based on how writers wanna play this. I strongly feel situations will be created by V to threaten M or Anu. M might end up revealing smething about her past and blackmails her or he wil turn M against MaAn. All this will create tensions around them and not between MaAn. Makers are strategic this way!!

Anu's confession is their trump card and they wil do their best to stretch it. Its annoying but without angsty drama there is no love story!! Anuj suddenly getting the hints, mukku's fear, anu's promise to GK and Anu ka nazar wala dialogue has kaaand written all over it. I am sure makers have a skeleton ready for the confession but they wil keep flesh as we go along. I dont see a marraige proposal or leap as many articles suggest.

1. Anu and Anuj wil know they love each othet but wil not officially confess till things fall in place or until they unmask V and save Mukku.

2. MaAn will havr a a very hatke confession by the 500th epi fast approaching around mid feb and they fight V together but we also need to remember they wil not potray V as some loser so soon. So they wil give him a significant win where he believes uska palda bhaari hai types!! Only then they can do justice to both MaAn and sudanshu's charac.

I see either of this happening. I want makers to take sensible route and not go itv way!! MaAn seperation nahi hoga but painful moments hoga. All these days of love, romance, cuteness and lollipop aise nahi dhenge na..they defo have something churning in their heads!!😩👿

Edited by sunshine36 - 2 years ago
QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

hahaha i rattle my brains a lot yaar..end result u saw....confession can happen for many reasons but her topmost is - if anyone points a finger at Anuj directly or indirectly; then she will not keep quiet for sure.

I have also though ki ANuj will ask her directlym par yeh log kaand ke liye bahut famous hain tho itna simple tho nahin hoga.

Mukku is going to be slghtly swayed by V, that scene will play out tom...uske baad dekhna hai how Mukku comes into this confession plot. Aaj ka Mukku ka dialog is just to trigger ANuj or make him think he what he can do to help her, Anu i mean so that the situation of leaving itself does not arise. Anuj is also a little impulsive when it comes to Anu. Like his confession was implusive as it was triggered by V and reason was Anu. Lets see.

Achch ok may be this possible as u said ... I'm sure her confession will be in kand aise hi to nhi hoga..... To kand kya hoga dekhte hai.. But dont u think her confession delayed too much... That interest bhi kam hone lga...

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

hahaha i rattle my brains a lot yaar..end result u saw....confession can happen for many reasons but her topmost is - if anyone points a finger at Anuj directly or indirectly; then she will not keep quiet for sure.

I have also though ki ANuj will ask her directlym par yeh log kaand ke liye bahut famous hain tho itna simple tho nahin hoga.

Mukku is going to be slghtly swayed by V, that scene will play out tom...uske baad dekhna hai how Mukku comes into this confession plot. Aaj ka Mukku ka dialog is just to trigger ANuj or make him think he what he can do to help her, Anu i mean so that the situation of leaving itself does not arise. Anuj is also a little impulsive when it comes to Anu. Like his confession was implusive as it was triggered by V and reason was Anu. Lets see.

Achcha ok may be this possible as u said.. But I'm sure her confession will be in some kand.. Kando k bina inka nhi hota... Aur iska confession aise hi nhi hoga she always needs push.. Or something needs to trigger her.. Tab hi ye bolegi.. So let's see what will be the kand.. N bhavna say vidhvans.... But don't you think that her confession is delayed too much to loss audience interest in her confession... 👍🏼

Errr😖😖😖😖😤 post repeated due to dumbo net prob... Such frustrating...

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Achcha ok may be this possible as u said.. But I'm sure her confession will be in some kand.. Kando k bina inka nhi hota... Aur iska confession aise hi nhi hoga she always needs push.. Or something needs to trigger her.. Tab hi ye bolegi.. So let's see what will be the kand.. N bhavna say vidhvans.... But don't you think that her confession is delayed too much to loss audience interest in her confession... 👍🏼

yeppp its already delayed...i tho had lost that enthu only to hear her confession bec of their disastrous DV track. Abhi I am looking forward again a little. yeah, inka tho simplicity se jyada kaandein se pyar hai; if they delay more then that impact or importance will be lost. Anyways the way they hyped that time is imp, now is the moment -- all that is down the drains!!