Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I loved the significance you portrayed of the paratha scene! Has all my ❀️

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ye insaan dusre parents ki tarah basic needs to puri karta h baccho ki aur baki sabki but unhe jab man kare unhe suna bhi deta h unhe apne ek ek duties ko ehsaan banakar ginwata h 🀑

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moksha89

Hey Sunny!

Wanted to leave my two cents before I force myself to sleep (2am currently, and probably gonna look mega-uggooos when I wake up 🀣)

I’ll share my thoughts on heart Paratha …

One, I want to eat hot paratha now with thanda dahi 🀀 πŸ˜‹ with a little achar on the side 🀣

Two, I also felt that Anuj splitting Anu’s heart paratha is symbolic of Anu and her endless love. She will easily split her love among others, especially the siblings, and there will never be any fight or bitterness about it. Instead, they will feel fulfilled, nourished and satisfied by her love. In addition, between the three of them, there will be no greed about love or insecurities in their dynamic. Neither sibling wanted the paratha, Anu’s love, to drop so that is also symbolic of how they will always want to support, protect and uplift her ☺️

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ very needed viewpoint!!! Brilliant Ridz

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Yeh kya hai yaarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://twitter.com/swarnashree_n/status/1483342646508589058?s=20

Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 1

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Baki if makers want to take ekta route or spoil MaAn's buildup - its their baby bhai, what can we do????? Fandom power riseeee once again!!!!!!!!!! hahaha❀️

Lovely predictions, G! I also feel that the parallels btwn MaAn and AnuRaj are important. To move her from one phase in life to her current one, a parallel of Anuj undoing the damage V had inflicted was key. Now, the parallels are important to show Anu how a woman should be seen as an individual, be cherished and be loved.

More then the parallels, the phase afterwards - where she starts cherishing MaAn moments as standalone experiences and memories (not in relation to another incident in her life) is when I think one can say she’s been healed spiritually, emotionally and mentally. Moon had made a wonderful post a week or so ago that touched upon the practice of kintsugi. It’s metaphorical for our cracks being filled and thus reflecting an even stronger and beautiful individual.

As a bit of fun, the last part gave me Captain Planet vibes :

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Bohot bohot bohot dhaasuuu! 🀣🀣

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lo ji ise indian team mein bhejne ki arji laga di logo ne

ab kisi ko kya pata wo anu ke paranthe ke liye to aise kud gaya but ball pakadne ke liye aise na kudne wala🀣

https://twitter.com/mynameisprerna/status/1483342515692453893?s=20

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Nandu finally giving pakhi princess a dose of her medicine, that "shut up pakhi" is music to my ears

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunshine36

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Anu was savage today!! Kya dialogues maari bandhi ne🀣🀣🀣I must say the makers serving us with parallels every single day between the Kapadias and Shah's is a treat to watch. The bubble of calmness, peace and tranquility you experience when you see the Kapadia siblings showering love on Anu and missing her presence is burst with the screams, accusations and crudeness of the shahs. Again, a few things I loved and couple things I did not like in today's episode!!😐

Yes today anu was savage.. This is what anu we wanted... So savage anu is back..

Yes these parallel scenes as difference between family which is non genetic and genetic

Kapadia family is perfect ex of being genetically related does not make u family.. Love support trust sacrifice honesty protection acceptance security compromise gratitude respect loyalty this is what makes u family.. I can see this all elements in kapadias as we saw previous episodes of xmas party.. Bcz their is no blood bond but they willing to hold eo hands when they needs most.. And kapadias kw this very well and another genetic shah family.. Is toxic family is completely opposite to kapadias.. It's really treat to watch... As u said

MaAn still in the kitchen with Anuj peeling potatoes. I never knew peeling aloo can be so sexy man😍😍 this aloo dedication is also to my aloo (tintin0602). Aaj bhi Anuj tumhe peel kar raha thaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ kaisa laga??πŸ™ˆ

Are sunny wo kab hot nhi lagta bata wo hotness ka pura dukan hi nhi mall hai..😍😍πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.. Maan kitchen scene ka to bol hi mat.. Wo dono kuch bhi kare pyare hi lagte hai... After all Maan is jaan of the show... Yes that potato peeling.. Is so sexy man.. 😍😍😍main to uske hath ko hi taad rhi thi kya kru uske haath hi aise hai... Aj bohot closeup shot the usk hath ke they were very soothing for my eyes..πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€suri wrong thread but kya kru hai to hai... πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Anyhoo, Anuj is the father figure Samar needs. He understands the heart and mind of a boy who is in love with a girl and the conflicts that come along with it . Honestly this fight between SaNan will be resolved in a minute if the conversation happened between Samar and Anuj but lets face it, as lucky as Samar is to get a mom like Anu, he is truly unfortunate to be born for a father like VanrajπŸ˜’. The trash raj is hell bent on proving Nandini is wrong and many times his arguments had nothing to do with her and everything to do with Kavya. What is this man?? I am glad makers are now done with the whitewashing and exhibiting Vanraj in all his glory!! If Hell had a rainbow, then all the colors put together would make a Vanraj coz thats how bitter and vile this man is!!😠😠 ok break!!

May be anuj will interfere to solve sanam prob.. Me to want this yes anuj seems to be father figure for samar as he care about samar then his egotistical real father usko to apne bete ki padi hi nhi hai... Here also parallel anuj belive in love n it's relationship or family me jod k rakhne me koshish krta hai... And vanraj hamesha todne me mahir hai... Thanks God white Washing ka saman khatm ho gaya... Here every scenes r parallel..

The bg of OST track playing, a smile on your face and a heart shaped paratha in Anuj's handπŸ˜‹. I am loving how he is walking away from the friend zone each passing day. He is pretty sure Anu made it for him while she stands behind and nods along. These two forty something couple have redefined cutness for me. They are just a bunch of 4 yr olds who keep sneaking in fav snack into each other's lunch boxes!! ☺☺πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Aj phirse ost.. Are nhi chahiye bana band kr do bgm baja denge to bhi bohot hoga... That parath in anuj beautiful hands.. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ thanks God thoda to noumeed friend zon e se bahar aya.. But nxt moment me iska kuch keh nhi sakte... N flashes of pyaa/prabhaavit..chot thik hui to akkal aa rhi hai... Lage rho anuj... I completely agree with u sunny...mee too feel the same... πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ she is giving him indirect hint.. Aur thoda network signal πŸ“Ά catch up ho rha hai... πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£

Okay lets get ourselves some dhoom tanananna!! Nandini is disgusted by the family repeating its pattern to ill treat and humiliate their DIL. We all know Kavya is insecured and creates problems wherever she goes, no arguments on that but a person who lives in your house and is 'family' has left home and the husband is least bothered! There was nothing wrong in what Nandini asked though her dialogue on her maasi being a mothet figure to her is a bit far stretched. They never showed us a Maasi- baanji bond solid enough to root for themπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Nandini jara bata teri masi ne tere liye kab stand liya hai ki tuze massi me mamta ka pyaar ubhar aya hai..

Plz think about ur relationship.. Jaldi sort out krdo yr be matlab dimag ka bana rhe hai ye dono ...

I was pissed at Bapuji today. He again chose to keep quiet while his dustbin beta was barking at Nandu and humiliating her. He did the same mistake during Anu's time and history is repeating itself. Are they waiting to churn another Anu in the house?? If yes then am glad in a way Nandu dodged a bullet. Infact surprisingly, it was Baa and Toshu asking V to back off! Samar walks in to the heated debate and breaks his relation. His aggression today disappointed me and as someone who always rooted for him I was shocked to see Samar so blinded with anger that had no ground in the first place. Is he the same guy who handled Anu during Anuj's confession? I only hope what Anuj said today stands true with time 'uska gussa Mr shah jaisa hai lekin uska mann tum par gayi hai something'🀞

Bapuji ji se kya expect krna.. Tamasha chalta tab inke muh me patti lagi rhti hai na.. Isliye v n baa itne chadh gye hai... Akele bhashan dene se kya hota hai.. Jab bolna ho tab muh kholna sikho ap ghr k bade h.. Kher kisko bol rhi hu mai..

Yes samar disappointed me too.. But i think he need a time to understand.. As anuj said.. I hope anuj's ne kaha waisa hi ho.... N anuj hi usko samjha sakta hai jaise rohan track me hua tha... Let's finger 🀞🀞

Did you all see the smirk on that trash bag during all this? He gives a sh$t about his son's happiness. His ego was gloating coz supposedly he won!! Tu rukh beta! Karma is just collecting all the sickles it can throw at you. Just wait!🀬🀬

Some people are really so delusional that they think it's disrespectful when you don't just sit back and allow them to continue to disrespect u .. Perfect ex is vanraj doing the same with nandini done with kavya n anu in past.. When trying to say truth but his ego hurts as he is a patient of toxic anmesia... So no need to explain about him.. Iski to anu ne hi mst dhulai ki...

Wahaan aag lagi hai aag aur yahaan humara ladka is admiring his parathaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he finally realizes Anu is trying to throw all these hints at him. Phew!! "Pya se Prabhaavit thodi na hotha hai, woh toh Prr se hoga na'...soo proud of you bachaa!! Samajh hi gaya tu🀩🀩🀩 Mukku walks in and tries to grab the paratha and they run around like toddlers in the cabin fighting for their Anu's paratha!! Anuj immediately splits the paratha in half when he realizes she dint eat yet. Ek pyaar aisa bhi hai!!🀭😊😊 Both siblings missing Anu and Mukku asking what if Anu leaves and go legit made my heart pause. Yesterday the Nazar dialogue and today Mukku's concern, is it some kind of foreshadowing or just a gimmick by makers??😨😨😨 Anuj is lost in thoughts!

Aj apna ladka to alag hi lala land me hai... So cutieee

Mukku n anuj paratha fighting is so cutest.. It's real siblings goals... As we used to do in our childhood on mama paratha Or chocki mujhe chahiye.. 🀣🀣🀣how si forgot abt perfect paratha catch..anu ka dil thodi girne dega humara banda... Wahh kya catch h isse cricket team me hona chahiye 🀣🀣🀣totally love them yr.. N his care she didn't ate anything n have to take her meds so he divided half ngives her aawa how caring big bro..... So we can conclude she is taking treatment... They r so cute... No closer bond of frnd ship is to be found than the love shared betn bro n sis.. Today perfect example when mukku said Bhai yr or buddy.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ nazar na lage kapadias sibs ko..

Concern about kal ka nazar n ghar chod ke chli to nhi jayegi.. This may be way to the confession or seperation may be not happens bcz we should remember abt anu gk kaka promise on confession n their pinky promise on kabhi chod ke nhi jaogi.. Aur me wo din kabhi ane nhi dunga wo dono promise se mukrdte nhi special anuj... This is also hints.. Bcz They are matured and emotionally strong ly bonded n attached.. Their is friend ship trust and faith loyalty in their relationship.. So they can understand eo by convo.. So seperation my soul not possible they are one in soul but by situation may be possible bcz they r givers n sacrifice for others.... But i kw they r enough mature to handle evey situation together.. Let's see what will be nxt.. If seperation by situation happens they fans chodenge nhi abhi se dhamki jo mil rhi hai... 🀣🀣🀣 n maan n anuj r trending.. So possibly less.. Or it will be sort it soon maker cannot afford it fans se panga na lena..🀣🀣 writers r sensible while writing about maan so let's see agr kuch galat hua to hum h uhe sahi raste pe lane ke liye🀣🀣

Now to the best part, Heroine enters!! Even without being present during the fight, she knows to what extent Vanraj must have gone to hurt Nandini. Every question she raises was like a slap on his face. Which father or father in law talks to their daughter like this? Which man talks to a girl like this? Best dialogues today

Anu to anu thi aaj πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘for her baadass savage awag wali anu... Aj pahli bar use trol krne ka man nhi kr rha hai.. Verbal se hi chata mara hamri heroin ne aj to... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ maja agaya... Tune sab dialogue likhe hai so i dont need to repeat it... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Vanraj- jahaan par mein kada hoon woh ladki galat hai

Anu- toh idhar udhar kade hoke dhekiye na, shayad alag dhikeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ uska face dhekne laayak tha!!!🀣🀣🀣

Round 2

Vanraj- woh ladki badtameez hai

Anu- haaan apne toh poora Ahmedabad ki tameez ki factory khol rakhi hai naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!! Almost destroyed😎😎

Final vaar!!

Anu- Naa mera beta Mr shah hai aur na Nandini Kavya haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!! Beta tu jaake chullu bar paani mein doob mar!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hayeee dil ko tandak, aatma ko sukoon aur chehre pe muskaan!! (Still got the sarabhai vs sarabhai fever going from yesterday's thread)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Precap- the fight continues. Anu is convincing Samar to not break ties with Nandini!

Verdict- oh a must watch. Its not everyday we get to see Anu on savage mode. So do watch!! I have a feeling Anu's confession will be very hatke. Something we never saw coming. It might not be a typical dhamaka. Anuj getting so close to confirming she loves him and Mukku's fear makes me wonder if he wil propose herπŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

One final thing: a smack on Pakhi's face for always butting in between elders and defending her father. Isko apni baap ki badtameezi kabhi nahi dhikthi..bass poori duniya galat hai

But confession hoga to hatke jaise tune kaha pr kaise hoga.. Mai soch nhi pa rhi kair any thing can be possible in this itv...

https://tenor.com/WeFb.gif

Supperbbly summed up sunny it's beautiful mind blowing as always... Keep it up n tysm for tagging me.. Buddy... β€β€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Bas hogaya mera bhashan tata bye bye main bhi anupama banne lagungi. 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by QueeN456 - 2 years ago