Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

U_nicorn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

They are sooooo cute..

They r so comfortable with each other..

Gaurav ko dekho... aaram se lap mein leta hai.. koi jaldi nahi hai uthne ki usko.. maje le raha hai achhe se..

Any ko dekho.. hospital scene repeat kr rahi hai.. so sweetly combing his hair with her hands.

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HpTheChosenOne

@bold: my opinion

Thank you for the tag dear 😊😊

I would love if she confesses without any push or instigation. If they show this, I will really praise the writers as this will be a first!! She has always needed a push, especially when it comes to herself. Lets see how the makers take this forward. They have never messed with MaAn, so i am hoping they will not now as they are about to reach a very very imp milestone!! They have to show positivity and togetherness which is a parallel to any other relation now may it be Vanya, Toshu-Kinjal or SaNan

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Km181

Wow G..

As usual so detailed analysis.

I agree MaAn are different so there confession and marriage track have to be shown sensibility and not because of some drama or kaand.

Mukku will play a role but how is yet to be seen, they have shown her playing from both side like today - question them and supporting them.

Hope, what ever way they choose, they retain the essence of MaAn and dont degrade the character arc of either.

I sincerely hope so yaa!! They have never messed with MaAn, they did have chances too, so i am trusting them not to ever mess up....this couple is to show what is the right thing to do in relations and in situations, and they respect what they have too much, either way one will stop another from doing anything incorrect.

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Pakhi to hai hi nalayak hamesha se...isse kabhi muje koi ummeed nahi hogi. Hopeless hai ye....chhodo kya mood kharabbkarna subah subah.🤢

Toshu and baa speaking in between tamasha was a welcoming change👏 and bapuji...phir se khade reh gaye chupchap🥱

Samar ka gussa samajh aata hai par ye engagement todna too much ho gaya. Aur nandu bhi seedhe jungli janwar V par toot padi wo bhi jyada ho gaya tha...pehle baa bapuji anu kisi samajhdar insaan se to baat karti...par nahi achanak se maasi bhakti to jaag gayi hai madam mein😕

I Sanan is real LoL couple, lots of ludicrous behavior.

Patch up karwao yaar inka nahi to aise hi over acting karte rahenge🤢

Aur maan I am not sure anuj hint samajh gaya completely kyunki aisa to wo pehle bhi kar chuka hai lekin bachha itna jyada friendzoned hai ki darta hai aage step lene se😆

But you were right about the contrast between tamsShah house and kapadia Home. Poles apart...chalo ab ye tu sukoon hai ki anu kitna bhi drama jhel le kam se kam kapadias ke sath do pal khushi ke to milenge.

And mukku's worry about anupama leaving them will lead to maan's shaadi or at least love confession i think

@bold - D E A D 💀 - absolutely savage 🤣

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I would love if she confesses without any push or instigation. If they show this, I will really praise the writers as this will be a first!! She has always needed a push, especially when it comes to herself. Lets see how the makers take this forward. They have never messed with MaAn, so i am hoping they will not now as they are about to reach a very very imp milestone!! They have to show positivity and togetherness which is a parallel to any other relation now may it be Vanya, Toshu-Kinjal or SaNan

As a very basic trait MaAn are keeper and givers, while V is a destroyer! It was brilliantly portrayed today as well.

If Anu's one-sided keeper self can pull a strained relationship till 25 long years then imagine if it's reciprocated with the same intensity (or even more) from Anuj's side as well then where this relationship will move ahead! It's going to be a legend living example of the mould of ideals! It should open the eyes of many surrounding relationships, including SaNan.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

As a very basic trait MaAn are keeper and givers, while V is a destroyer! It was brilliantly portrayed today as well.

If Anu's one-sided keeper self can pull a strained relationship till 25 long years then imagine if it's reciprocated with the same intensity (or even more) from Anuj's side as well then where this relationship will move ahead! It's going to be a legend living example of the mould of ideals! It should open the eyes of many surrounding relationships, including SaNan.

Absolutely and that is what I hope the writers are aiming to show!! Again a classic opportunity and I hope writers cash in on this!!

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RainFire125

But what GK kaka told Anu that she will definitely confess if any critical situation arises..that has given me indication ki confession simple nahi hone wala.. definitely there will be some situation which will instigate Anu to confess her feeling...

Simple confession Se ITV pr TRP nahi aati..

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaz16

But what GK kaka told Anu that she will definitely confess if any critical situation arises..that has given me indication ki confession simple nahi hone wala.. definitely there will be some situation which will instigate Anu to confess her feeling...

Simple confession Se ITV pr TRP nahi aati..

true and her trigger point is always ANuj...someone says something against him and boom!! As she is a trigger point for him...I so hope to have a simple one where he asks and she shys away just like that dream, par pata hai nahin milega!!!

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Sunny!

Wanted to leave my two cents before I force myself to sleep (2am currently, and probably gonna look mega-uggooos when I wake up 🤣)

I’ll share my thoughts on heart Paratha …

One, I want to eat hot paratha now with thanda dahi 🤤 😋 with a little achar on the side 🤣

Two, I also felt that Anuj splitting Anu’s heart paratha is symbolic of Anu and her endless love. She will easily split her love among others, especially the siblings, and there will never be any fight or bitterness about it. Instead, they will feel fulfilled, nourished and satisfied by her love. In addition, between the three of them, there will be no greed about love or insecurities in their dynamic. Neither sibling wanted the paratha, Anu’s love, to drop so that is also symbolic of how they will always want to support, protect and uplift her ☺️

As for Lion King, let me share my lamba chora response in another thread … this dude is worse than a toddler going through their terrible twos or a teenager in their angsty/emo phase:

V is a lazy father that provides a skeleton but no meat, soul or integrity to this role in life. I’ve mentioned before that he’s basic … he provided monetary funding, a roof over peoples’ head, and an education/whatever is expected of him. In a sense he completed society’s dismal ideals. He fulfilled the base requirements but not without his benefit in mind. Toshu gave him pride in his ability to educate whereas Pakhi’s youth and naivety feed this misplaced belief that he can satisfy people. Living with his parents boosts his social and “upstanding” image. When any of these pieces, that create his ego and image, fall out of line then he wars against them. He tries to bend them with his sheer stubbornness and arrogance.

Now, he says that he’ll put himself first … especially to become Lion King but sir, when haven’t you put yourself first? If there were moments his massive ego wasn’t at the forefront, then he played the victim (“I did x,y, and z selfishlesly when I could have lived my own life smiley39). Whenever it takes real work from him-the responsibility is passed to another (26+ years …Anupama. Also what happened to “don’t involve Anu in these TamaShahs” smiley39).

This man, who can’t manage his own life, can’t guide another. Not because he’s erred or is flawed but because he has never truly learned from his shortcomings. Any time he’s taken a step, he’s shuffled another 5 or 10 behind. Today he literally tumbled down the ladder of his self-made game of snakes 🐍 & ladders 🪜

Edited by moksha89 - 2 years ago