Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYzSFW0BCJM/?utm_medium=copy_link

How does he manage to get so much energy? And that too every single episode!πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYzQuEdB0i-/?utm_medium=copy_link

Danish yeh kya hai! Kya hai yeh sab! πŸ˜†

XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/danishtaimoor.galaxy/tv/CYzXbEKl8QO/?utm_medium=copy_link

The way he is beating that guy, its nothing else but his game show antics coming alive on screen πŸ˜†πŸ€£

By the look of it, it seems like Danny will be beating the crap out of someone and Mehek's dad will come and intervene cuz he is righteous man or cuz this guy who is getting beaten up is his worker. Lol

Oh, on second thought it looks like shamsher is doing gunda gardi in the middle of the road and as a result has put traffic to a halt. Mehek's dad may come and tell him to move his ass from there and Shamsher is like who the hell are you to interfere. πŸ˜†

Danny is giving me proper bigda hua ameer shehzada, oh man how much i am loving this πŸ˜†

Also, with Ruposh playing in the back ground, Ashley im sure you must be happy to see this πŸ˜†

In the beginning of the show, shamsher seems highly toxic, par not to the level that he is irredeemable i guess. Yahan par bhi yes he has a gun and all. But bas darana dhamkana bas us had tak shayad. But what ever it is, i hope danish and the show dont receive flak for this, for bringing yet another toxic loveable character. And i hope amna wont create a fuss to review this. I want ktk to get all the coverage. Off late, amna is calling out feroze too with AMK. So yeah lets see what happens..

Edited by -shopaholic- - 2 years ago
XshopaholicX thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYzO45svyHh/?utm_medium=copy_link

I wish this interview was available. This and many more.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

https://www.instagram.com/danishtaimoor.galaxy/tv/CYzXbEKl8QO/?utm_medium=copy_link

The way he is beating that guy, its nothing else but his game show antics coming alive on screen πŸ˜†πŸ€£

By the look of it, it seems like Danny will be beating the crap out of someone and Mehek's dad will come and intervene cuz he is righteous man or cuz this guy who is getting beaten up is his worker. Lol

Oh, on second thought it looks like shamsher is doing gunda gardi in the middle of the road and as a result has put traffic to a halt. Mehek's dad may come and tell him to move his ass from there and Shamsher is like who the hell are you to interfere. πŸ˜†

Danny is giving me proper bigda hua ameer shehzada, oh man how much i am loving this πŸ˜†

Also, with Ruposh playing in the back ground, Ashley im sure you must be happy to see this πŸ˜†

In the beginning of the show, shamsher seems highly toxic, par not to the level that he is irredeemable i guess. Yahan par bhi yes he has a gun and all. But bas darana dhamkana bas us had tak shayad. But what ever it is, i hope danish and the show dont receive flak for this, for bringing yet another toxic loveable character. And i hope amna wont create a fuss to review this. I want ktk to get all the coverage. Off late, amna is calling out feroze too with AMK. So yeah lets see what happens..

F**k they've synced it so well! ❀️ If I manage to have time, I'll make an edit on this song with scenes from KTK πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

Yup ur right.

He;s beating that dude up. Mehak's father comes there and he isn't intimidated or doesn't stop intervening isliye voh gun nikalta hai. Utne mein Mehak aur uski choti behen aa jaati hai and they take him away but Shamsher ko love at first sight ho jaata hai. Voh jo Mehak ke baal udh rahe hai and dupatta jhool raha hai na, voh zarur editor slo-mo mein daalega πŸ˜† And hum log ussi second flat ho jayenge 🀣

Shamsher will be spoilt, yes, but not a total bad guy. Just before he can become an irredeemable douche, Mehak will enter his life and save him. ❀️

You know, Danish would've actually played Mustajab much better. At least Danish ki wajah se hum log darrte toh sahi. Current Mustajab just feels very creepy and sleazy. Voh danger and unpredicatable nature ka streak hi nahi aata, jo bahot zaruri hai..since the character has to be unstable.

Danish had scared me in 'Hum Thehray Gunehgar' esp in one scene where he's getting all angry that his ex-wife/gf has married his adoptive father and he's playing with a knife and apple...I totally freaked out voh bhi raat ko dekha tha tum log ke liye πŸ˜† Mustajab ko waisa hona tha.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYzSFW0BCJM/?utm_medium=copy_link

How does he manage to get so much energy? And that too every single episode!πŸ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYzQuEdB0i-/?utm_medium=copy_link

Danish yeh kya hai! Kya hai yeh sab! πŸ˜†

Ya toh ye sugar rush hai, ya toh banda bahot coffee peeta hai 🀣

Bhais wala 🀣🀣 Laccha ki bhaisiya border ke paar kab chali gayi? 🀣🀣

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

sorry, yaad dilana yeh kaunsa hai? πŸ˜†

Yaar i like one more. He is in the same shirt. When he tells nageen ki tum meri zidd meri deewangi se wakif/janti ho.

Hayyyyeee kinna sona lag raha tha na

Wah re beta, yaad bhi nahi

Koi baat nahi, mujhe yaad hai πŸ˜†

Episode 31, from @10:25 πŸ˜†

One of my favourite dialogues :

"Arey tumhare siva kisi aur ko sochne ki fursat hi kaha hai mere paas. Itni mushkil se toh mili ho tum mujhe. Tumhe kya lagta hai, ki main tumhe sochke kisi aur se shaadi ke baare mein sochunga? Nahi nahi *smiles* aisa kabhi nahi hoga. Pata hai main tumhara hu, aur humesha tumhara hi rahunga."

☺️☺️☺️☺️smiley43

Is something wrong with me if this turns me on smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43smiley43

narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bhai kaafi content dediya tumne toh πŸ˜†

Yaar ye bhaisiyan wala best hai 🀣

I mean i had never imagined this but DT har baar expectations se upar hi chala jata hai 🀣☺️

I swear i was like wtf is this

Now coming to KTK , yeah traffic hi rok rha hoga so dure ke papa entered, did you see jaise hi danish bolta hai shahood alvi kuch hath se karta hai, it felt as if shamsher is drunk or stoned most likely drunk hoga, check again

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: narobi

Bhai kaafi content dediya tumne toh πŸ˜†

Yaar ye bhaisiyan wala best hai 🀣

I mean i had never imagined this but DT har baar expectations se upar hi chala jata hai 🀣☺️

I swear i was like wtf is this

Now coming to KTK , yeah traffic hi rok rha hoga so dure ke papa entered, did you see jaise hi danish bolta hai shahood alvi kuch hath se karta hai, it felt as if shamsher is drunk or stoned most likely drunk hoga, check again

Haan drunk is possible. Drugs toh nahi dikhayenge.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Danish ne voh red light mein jo selfie liya tha na voh bhi archive kar diya

Kya yaar Danish, saare ache photos hataa raha hai yaar ye

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Jaan-e-Alam 😈

Word Count: 1