Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you for the thread Arthi 👍🏼

And thank you everyone for all the laughter, conversations and the camaraderie, all of which truly brightens my day and spirit. This forum has become a second home, and it is only because of the people who make it as such. You guys are awesome ⭐️ and I am so glad to properly meet and know you all better this season. 🥳

Hoping for our friendships to thrive and continue, definitely we will meet again in the Gritty Witty thread. This song is for all of you buddies 😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJDXGPz-mDQ

Ravi

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Thanks for the thread, Arthi🤗

This season might be mokkai but this forum is memorable one for me because I am very much active in this season's forum only. Previously, I was not that much active and couldn't interact with you all very much. I remembered most of you but couldn't create a bond with anyone of you. But this season, I am able to create bond with you all especially my partner, Sathya (last season ivungge patte paadu irukke😆), Arthi, Thiri, Thava bro, Varaksh shipper Tiana😆, same country mate Devi and others. Sorry if I missed any of your names. Reading all of your comments made me to overcome the sorrow which I have faced before. You guys are amazing ❤️

I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings especially Thiri. Don't take them to your heart, baby❤️

❤️🤗

Thank You for the ice creamssssss😳

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Thanks for the thread Aarthi sis🤗

Had fun interacting with all of u guys❤️

Will miss this forum until the next season😔

Hope all will ocassionally show up in the gritty witty thread😊

https://tenor.com/Px4s.gif

Welcome Dear🤗

Same here nice interacting with you😊

Haan next season Come to LU late ok😆

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Dedicated to this forum people🤗🤗

Ore peelings ah irrukku😆🤗

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well well well...it is finally over. All good things must come to an end. Evolo pirachani evolo problems irukum day to day but this was my happy space. Loved it till day 105. ❤ will miss all of neengal !! Enna orai varathum global mod join pannalai..😈. Next season ..kandippa. I will miss this ! It has become apart of my daily routine ..made new friends and reconnected with old. The bond always got stronger. Till next season adios amigos will miss u all .

https://youtu.be/5NUT0O_ZbtA

90s kid dawwwwwwwwww ...🤭😌🙈

Edited by lankan121 - 2 years ago
EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Well well well...it is finally over. All good things must come to an end. Evolo pirachani evolo problems irukum day to day but this was my happy space. Loved it till day 105. ❤ will miss all of neengal !! Enna orai varathum global mod join pannalai..😈. Next season ..kandippa. I will miss this ! It has become apart of my daily routine ..made new friends and reconnected with old. The bond always got stronger. Till next season adios amigos will miss u all .

Will miss u bro❤️

Take Care & Stay Safe🤗

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thankyou everyone for all the updates,fun & troll. Could not be active this month but nevertheless used to read the updates. This season I didn’t watch the episodes regularly but read the updates.

Hope to meet u all next season .

Take care & stay safe.

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

Try to come to t4he gritty witty thread atleast weekly once or if u r busy than maybe once in two weeks😊

Same to others members as well

Edited by BrightShine - 2 years ago
ShanC thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I really missed all the fun in this season.....

And i still have so many memories here....

Hopefully will join and Have more fun in the next season

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanC

I really missed all the fun in this season.....

And i still have so many memories here....

Hopefully will join and Have more fun in the next season

We missed u in all our fun moments❤️😭

Bro u better be ready for next season else u see what we 'll do to u😆