Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the thread Aarthi ❤️ This was the most active I’ve been this season, contributing to content for as much threads as possible. And it’s all because of the lovely forum members who keep us going. M I’m sorry I’ve not been very active this past week - life has gotten in the way. But I’ll cherish all our chats together.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: llptch

Thank you so much for the thread Aarthi ❤️ This was the most active I’ve been this season, contributing to content for as much threads as possible. And it’s all because of the lovely forum members who keep us going. M I’m sorry I’ve not been very active this past week - life has gotten in the way. But I’ll cherish all our chats together.

Most Welcome🤗

I love reading your post n SM informer of our forum😊

Hope everything fine at your end❤️

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the thread Aarthi sis🤗

Had fun interacting with all of u guys❤️

Will miss this forum until the next season😔

Hope all will ocassionally show up in the gritty witty thread😊

https://tenor.com/Px4s.gif

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Nice thread arthi.👍🏼

Seriously going to miss all the forum interactions..😕

This season our forum is very quite n fun to interact with everyone without any fan fights...I liked it very much...🤗

Though i could nt participate much..thank you all very much for the daily updates, detailed analysis of the episodes n social media updates...❤️❤️and for our chat sessions too..🥳

Hope to see you all in the gritty witty thread...🥳 ..❤️

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the thread, Arthi🤗

This season might be mokkai but this forum is memorable one for me because I am very much active in this season's forum only. Previously, I was not that much active and couldn't interact with you all very much. I remembered most of you but couldn't create a bond with anyone of you. But this season, I am able to create bond with you all especially my partner, Sathya (last season ivungge patte paadu irukke😆), Arthi, Thiri, Thava bro, Varaksh shipper Tiana😆, same country mate Devi and others. Sorry if I missed any of your names. Reading all of your comments made me to overcome the sorrow which I have faced before. You guys are amazing ❤️

I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings especially Thiri. Don't take them to your heart, baby❤️

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will miss you all and this forum very much🤗

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/Fhgpf2ikOWY

Dedicated to this forum people🤗🤗

IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sulaayini

Thanks for the thread, Arthi🤗

This season might be mokkai but this forum is memorable one for me because I am very much active in this season's forum only. Previously, I was not that much active and couldn't interact with you all very much. I remembered most of you but couldn't create a bond with anyone of you. But this season, I am able to create bond with you all especially my partner, Sathya (last season ivungge patte paadu irukke😆), Arthi, Thiri, Thava bro, Varaksh shipper Tiana😆, same country mate Devi and others. Sorry if I missed any of your names. Reading all of your comments made me to overcome the sorrow which I have faced before. You guys are amazing ❤️

I am sorry if I have hurt anyone's feelings especially Thiri. Don't take them to your heart, baby❤️

I love you partner 🤗❤️
goldiesif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Catch you guys in next season, hopefully no more mutuation and things back to normal soon.

Congrats to Raju for winning the season. 🥳