SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

With The Show Off Air Its Sad To See The JCPKH Forum Very Empty. Gone Are The Days When We Used To Discuss The Show And Make New Topics. Now Its Just A Ghost Town.

Wish The Show Started In October Of Last Year Instead. Then Maybe It Still Would Have Been On Air.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I miss writing reviews and discussing various topics. Now all topics till page 2 have been locked and soon this forum too may be locked. I miss the shiw very much. A modern and urban show like JCPKH is rarely made. I doubt a show where 2 leads living in the same house with their families and how they fell in love can be made again.

Now the channel is so desperate to save just one show whose time slot they constantly change the moment they feel its under threat of going off air. Even they are too much biased towards their another show which is misfit for the channel.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

I miss writing reviews and discussing various topics. Now all topics till page 2 have been locked and soon this forum too may be locked. I miss the shiw very much. A modern and urban show like JCPKH is rarely made. I doubt a show where 2 leads living in the same house with their families and how they fell in love can be made again.

Now the channel is so desperate to save just one show whose time slot they constantly change the moment they feel its under threat of going off air. Even they are too much biased towards their another show which is misfit for the channel.

Oh Very Sad The Forum Will Be Locked. Its Time To See Good Bye To Our Beloved Forum. 😢