Is this engagement to another person track normal in ITV

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey guys genuine doubt 

Is it normal in ITV shows for the male lead to be engaged to someone else other than the FL and then for the lead couple to get together? Also, is it a normal thing in ITV that when these guys are engaged unwillingly to some other person, they somehow act like their spine is totally missing? Or is TSBTSP a specimen that we were unlucky to end up following?

This current track is freaking annoying, just caught the parts of the WU for this week and its like having an itch that you cant scratch off!

Asking because I haven't watched much ITV, but I've seen this happen in two shows that I've seen anyhow. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

Hey guys genuine doubt 

Is it normal in ITV shows for the male lead to be engaged to someone else other than the FL and then for the lead couple to get together? Also, is it a normal thing in ITV that when these guys are engaged unwillingly to some other person, they somehow act like their spine is totally missing? Or is TSBTSP a specimen that we were unlucky to end up following?

This current track is freaking annoying, just caught the parts of the WU for this week and its like having an itch that you cant scratch off!

Asking because I haven't watched much ITV, but I've seen this happen in two shows that I've seen anyhow. 

@Quickspicysauce - aftet watching Indian tv serials for 16 years now mostly colours & rishtey tv - I can say your experience is normal - thank the stars that its only engagement we are talking about and not multiple marriage as is norm   

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys genuine doubt 

It is a trope used a lot in ITV shows and many times the marriage also takes place. Ekta Kapoor shows are most known for this including her so called Iconic First Kasauti Zindagi Kay and many more. Engagement/marriage to vamp is a common thing that happens in ITV the first one I remember is from Sanjeevani. And the reverse where the heroine is married to the villian or Anti-hero is also a common trope.

So that means we should expect that this clown doctor and his stalker will get married?(CRINGING VERY MUCH NOW) What do you guys think, what usually happens in this sort of situation?

imagine suddenly tomorrow we get IF or tellychakkar news "Preeti Choudhury quits TSBTSP and has given one week notice" imagine how nice that would be 

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So that means we should expect that this clown doctor and his stalker will get married?(CRINGING VERY MUCH NOW) What do you guys think, what usually happens in this sort of situation?

I don't think that the clown doc (loving it) and the Stalker will get married unless the makers of the show want to commit complete harakiri. This would be saved at the last moment thing I think. That is unless COVID hits the show again and shoots are stopped because I don't think ColorsTv will bring it back post lockdown. But if this show wasn't down in the dumps it would very much be a possibility. 

But I am hoping for a happy ending however the writers love Preeti for some reason and I don't know if they would give her a redemption track where Priyanka reunites Anurag and Kajol at the Mandap like the Vamps do in the last episode of every Leena Gangopadhyay show or they will show her being exposed and thrown in jail or a mental asylum.

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Anurag /kajol are the leads and eventually they will end up together..Many reasons are there.

Regarding Priyanka either it's redemption or on an obsession spree to may be do something insane..

Plot is stretching a bit longer but this Apu/bulti wedding will bring the turning point of this track..Two young college boy and girl fighting all thorns in their path to be together and on the other side the leads are in sacrificing  mode..

Hope this put some senses In them and they fight all odds to be together.

Now it's to be seen how Anurag gets involved in this wedding of Apu/Bulti..

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

I don't think that the clown doc (loving it) and the Stalker will get married unless the makers of the show want to commit complete harakiri. This would be saved at the last moment thing I think. That is unless COVID hits the show again and shoots are stopped because I don't think ColorsTv will bring it back post lockdown. But if this show wasn't down in the dumps it would very much be a possibility. 

But I am hoping for a happy ending however the writers love Preeti for some reason and I don't know if they would give her a redemption track where Priyanka reunites Anurag and Kajol at the Mandap like the Vamps do in the last episode of every Leena Gangopadhyay show or they will show her being exposed and thrown in jail or a mental asylum.

@Arivarshi - your ending sounds about right its the way it will be dragged to till last epi unless covid forces show to go earlier and why am I getting that it will be redemption track??? Ohh I wont loose sleep on that because in my alternative ending in my mind in my world  stalker  has been locked up & key thrown away😀😀 

thanks y’all 🥺
Only reason I want them to marry is because I’ve rooted for them until very lately, would like to get some satisfaction for all the investment given to them