Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

If we go by rumors, he is still active. The thing I hate most about him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Festival thumbnail

You are talking about Akshay or Akshey? ðŸ¤”

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am sure he is, just keeps it hidden now.

Tetul thumbnail

As Twinkle said, Dimple Kapadia objected to her getting married to Akshay coz she had heard Akshay was gay.

In another interview given 3-4 years back Akshay was talking about his new gay rumors... when the interviewer prodded, he mentioned the rumor about him giving BJ to Tusshar Kapoor. And according to my observation, celebs almost always mention the truth as the "ridiculous rumor you heard about yourself". 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yess the biggest one ðŸ¤¢ 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

ajay D also very active 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

If he is still philandering, then lord have mercy on the poor girl because they sure ain’t doing it for his looks, I tell ya that. He is a long way from looking like his hot 2008 self. He’s just an old dusty raisin now 

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Based on certain rumours he was with Kriti Sanon. 

Originally posted by: Galouti

As Twinkle said, Dimple Kapadia objected to her getting married to Akshay coz she had heard Akshay was gay.

In another interview given 3-4 years back Akshay was talking about his new gay rumors... when the interviewer prodded, he mentioned the rumor about him giving BJ to Tusshar Kapoor. And according to my observation, celebs almost always mention the truth as the "ridiculous rumor you heard about yourself". 

No way is he gay, that would have come out already at this point

Layla_Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Galouti

He is definitely not gay.This sounds too far fetched.