Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Guys need books and games suggestion... pls exclude Sci-fi

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Detective interested na King and Maxwell series by David Baldacci try pannunga... Was good...

I am a fan of old Victorian novels... So new books romba theriyaathu... Most of romance/family i have enjoyed are around 100 years old😆

I am a fan of Anne of green gables series... Have read everything multiple times 😅 The last book set in world war 2 Rilla of Ingleside... I know the dialogues by heart😅

Try Blue Castle by LM Montgomery for sarcastic roast of overbearing relatives...

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don’t want her to be in OTT .. hope she does not spoil her name or VTV does not spoil hers

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

Detective interested na King and Maxwell series by David Baldacci try pannunga... Was good...

I am a fan of old Victorian novels... So new books romba theriyaathu... Most of romance/family i have enjoyed are around 100 years old😆

I am a fan of Anne of green gables series... Have read everything multiple times 😅 The last book set in world war 2 Rilla of Ingleside... I know the dialogues by heart😅

Try Blue Castle by LM Montgomery for sarcastic roast of overbearing relatives...

Have u watched that series in Netflix ? The new Irish actress as Anne was awesome .. Didn’t like the older versions .the newer was true to the novel , the casting & setting was just nice

U need to have patience for couple of chapters with David Baldacci books , once u survive that u might like

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silverfox

Have u watched that series in Netflix ? The new Irish actress as Anne was awesome .. Didn’t like the older versions .the newer was true to the novel , the casting & setting was just nice

U need to have patience for couple of chapters with David Baldacci books , once u survive that u might like

Do you mean Anne with an e? I heard that is different from the novel so didn't see...

I usually stay away from movie adaptations of my favourite books mainly because it would be entirely different from what i have imagined and enjoyed while reading

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for this link. Only that “corner corner parry’s corner” moment in BB3 is missing.

Omg I keep forgetting what big psychos Aishwarya and Mahath were. I was seriously worried about the safety of other contestants with them in the house. Avangala compare pannum pothu maththavanga laam onnumey illa.

silverfox thumbnail

Wow. I completely forgot about vaishnavi .. idhulla kooda podra alavukku indha season la onnume illa. Waste season for a reason

My personal favorite are season 1 & 2 .

silverfox thumbnail

Originally posted by: llptch

Thank you for this link. Only that “corner corner parry’s corner” moment in BB3 is missing.

Omg I keep forgetting what big psychos Aishwarya and Mahath were. I was seriously worried about the safety of other contestants with them in the house. Avangala compare pannum pothu maththavanga laam onnumey illa.

Yes true. Aishwarya lam Vera level .. Pavni, Raju ellam enna panni irupaanga Ava munadi

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Thriller/Murder mysteries:

Agatha christie books are my favt.Dan brown books are good too.

Murder on orient express,murder of roger ackroyd,And then there were none are few of the best of agatha

Mythology:

Shiva trilogy by amish tripathi is my favt.

Tamil books: my favt kadal pura and ponniyin selvan.

Romance:Books by Ravinder singh are good.Personally, i dont like chetan bhagat but you can read his books if u want