Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I hope we do cross 1 lac before the teaser is out.

Isne poster out bi kiya ithni raat 10 baje woh bi sunday😕

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys follow the memo.

laughingmonkey thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ab kya ho gaya?Memo anusaar ke baahar kuch info hai kya?I’ve been away for too long.

Why do I end up here when Ren is giving such instructions and everybody has already deleted everything 🙄

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

Ab kya ho gaya?Memo anusaar ke baahar kuch info hai kya?I’ve been away for too long.

Why do I end up here when Ren is giving such instructions and everybody has already deleted everything 🙄

You are a pain in my ass 🤬

Where were u gayab. I've like tagged u a million times and i was about to strike ur name off the CC.

laughingmonkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

here’s what I checked out so far & my thoughts :

1) rishton mi manjha - I picked this up bc I was like oh wow badminton? He’s her coach? Interesting. BUT. Everything falls short. Acting of fl is eh. Episode plot is cliche. They barely focus on the badminton part and focus more on family drama.

2) tere bin jiya jaye na - picked this up bc ig kept showing me edited mvs. I like the leads chemistry here however, ml, for his own reasons which I shall not name for fear of spoilers, turns into that aggressive ml. He gets a little handsy with her when they’re arguing. But the plot is interesting enough to keep me watching for now. But there’s quite a few bad action scenes. But I just ignore them.

3) I watched some random clips of yeh hai chahetein. Idk if I should go back and watch more. Ml is cute tho. Cliche tho. So cliche. 4) also started aye musht e khaak (ptv) - sigh. Too much toxic ml for me. I see major red flags everywhere. So I’m not really enjoying it. I don’t think it’s going to have a happy ending.

Hi Fria, sorry to butt in. A fair warning regarding YHC. The show is good if you are watching track wise as in every track separately and you have no idea about the earlier tracks. Because it’s extremely, I’m not kidding or exaggerating when I’m saying this, it’s extremely repetitive and exhausting. It’s the same track of a misunderstanding regarding the kid, separation, new lady for ml, Fl living an independent life and remembering that she is a doctor and then forgetting all that when she gets back with the ml. Also every track has either the ml’s or the fl’s wedding to someone or a fake marriage happening.

Otherwise it’s good. And I like the leads

Fiddleflower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laughingmonkey

Same here n mujhe bi dho daala😕

laughingmonkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

You are a pain in my ass 🤬

Where were u gayab. I've like tagged u a million times and i was about to strike ur name off the CC.

Oh! I’m scared Ren!
What will you do without me?

Also i haven’t seen the tags. Though I did see the work assignment that you’ve put.

Can you think of a life without me Ren?

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiddleflower

Same here n mujhe bi dho daala😕

Mujhe bhi

Aaj captain ke andar bhoot guss Gaya hai … aaj sabka class leghi 🤣🤣