♧♡Bigg Boss 5 Promo Update Finale Week♡♧ - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

How are you feeling devi? Hope you are alright...

In India they have given permission for booster shot only now...

What is the gap between second dose n booster shot?

I'm just bit tired. Suppose to 6 months now reduce to 3.
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

2 months in canada .

Dont when its going to end. 3rd Booster and than 4th booster etc etc.
BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Better than talking tasks anyway.But romba mokka podranga this season in finale week

Best 100th day Promo na this one:

https://twitter.com/vijaytelevision/status/1178880640076304385?s=20

I am honestly not gonna watch that special pongal episode if evicted contestants(especially ciby) dont come back.Will watch Annaathe on Suntv instead.

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Dont when its going to end. 3rd Booster and than 4th booster etc etc.

Already started 4th booster for seniors in nursing homes. Already "talks" are there if you don't take booster 3rd one you are not considered fully vaccinated so you know when they say "talks" soon enough they will officially announce it. Vaccine passports are heavily used here from gyms to restaurants you can't do shit lol if your unvaxx.

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Better than talking tasks anyway.But romba mokka podranga this season in finale week

I am honestly not gonna watch that special pongal episode if evicted contestants(especially ciby) dont come back.Will watch Annaathe on Suntv instead.

I guess due to covid restrictions too..not much can be done. But I mean they still could of with the glass shield just vtv minmum effort maximum trp that's their motto.

I heard annaathe is seemai mokkai..the troll videos were hilarious.

ZEESXY thumbnail

Already started 4th booster for seniors in nursing homes. Already "talks" are there if you don't take booster 3rd one you are not considered fully vaccinated so you know when they say "talks" soon enough they will officially announce it. Vaccine passports are heavily used here from gyms to restaurants you can't do shit lol if your unvaxx.

Here too its the same. Booster is mix and match, its scary but no choice, becoming mandatory.
Vidvis thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Yappah what a song. I love it .. best promo indeed

silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I guess due to covid restrictions too..not much can be done. But I mean they still could of with the glass shield just vtv minmum effort maximum trp that's their motto.

I heard annaathe is seemai mokkai..the troll videos were hilarious.

Semaiyo sema mokka .. could not watch after 30 mins