Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

Ya... something is going on for sure....Let's see what is their plan ..But i feel her injury is real... because Sudden a if they push priyanka down the show will lose its credibility... already the show has low trp...

How she got injured? Suddenly what hap to her?

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Priyanka is there in Promo 1,so maybe she is again sick

Surprised to see lotus not include ciby in photo😲

Honestly,pamir look good as a pair maybe edachum seriesla nadikalam but saw many comments thinking they will become real pair after BB.That was just for content afterall see what happened to kavin and liya.

Lotus attitude completely changed after coming back...

Varun movie production la chancekkukaga she is going behind Varun...Maybe he would have promised her something...

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

What happen to her? How she got injured? When this happen?

Physical task ah?🤔🤔

Too much of jumping i guess, maybe hairline fracture or ligament tear. She should leg pain berfore entry in BB.
lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrightShine

Priyanka is there in Promo 1,so maybe she is again sick

Surprised to see lotus not include ciby in photo😲

Honestly,pamir look good as a pair maybe edachum seriesla nadikalam but saw many comments thinking they will become real pair after BB.That was just for content afterall see what happened to kavin and liya.

Kavin and Los...🤣🤣🤣

lankan121 thumbnail

Lotus attitude completely changed after coming back...

Varun movie production la chancekkukaga she is going behind Varun...Maybe he would have promised her something...

Such a disgusting human...something tells me she going to ruin what she achieved in bb with this new found attitude and mouth of hers. Ashwin cousin pola...

Bhooma_V thumbnail

How she got injured? Suddenly what hap to her?

That s what nobody knows...

Bhooma_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

U didn't watch epsoide ?...dude suddenly she is like she got cramps in legs intha Raju Ara lusu Vera how does cramps feel ? I can feel Priyanka trying very hard not to bash him in bad language 🤣

Did you notice bro? Except Raju nobody came n enquired her abt the pain ..🤔

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lankan121

U didn't watch epsoide ?...dude suddenly she is like she got cramps in legs intha Raju Ara lusu Vera how does cramps feel ? I can feel Priyanka trying very hard not to bash him in bad language 🤣

Bro don't ask my kodamai's. 😆First I need to handle only bro but now big gang at my place that is out of my control.. so better go with flow.. 🤣

For Week I didn't watch just cmng for LU for all.. Yes in between I update if I watch kodamai o kodamai saravana 😆

lankan121 thumbnail

Did you notice bro? Except Raju nobody came n enquired her abt the pain ..🤔

Illai da..must of been cut off for the mokkai serial promo. Without Priyanka presence she won roses. 🥰 anga neekiranga namma Priyanka. She is loved by lots in the house. Niroop nicely using her but rest I feel is genuine down to even Aamir.

lankan121 thumbnail

Bro don't ask my kodamai's. 😆First I need to handle only bro but now big gang at my place that is out of my control.. so better go with flow.. 🤣

For Week I didn't watch just cmng for LU for all.. Yes in between I update if I watch kodamai o kodamai saravana 😆

Unga thevai namma forum ku romba thevai.. ❤