Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: lankan121

Kodumai saravana....🙈🙈

Kodamai o kodamai 😆

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Kodamai o kodamai 😆

Live update group ku good luck ! 🤣

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Daam that Twitter guy was right again...vtv has started its planning ...Priyanka evicted from show due to health issues. Paah pakka plan vtv 👏. Now how will they make Raju leave ????..🤔.

I don't buy this drama b.s at all ...what in 100 days she was fine she got beat up by thamarai she was fine she did all physical task she was fine. funny literally days before finale she is unwell.

#politics

Ya... something is going on for sure....Let's see what is their plan ..But i feel her injury is real... because Sudden a if they push priyanka down the show will lose its credibility... already the show has low trp...

Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Avan vitalam ival vittamatala pola irukku...🤔🧐🤦‍♂️

She is doing this to irritate your thala bro...😆

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Daam that Twitter guy was right again...vtv has started its planning ...Priyanka evicted from show due to health issues. Paah pakka plan vtv 👏. Now how will they make Raju leave ????..🤔.

I don't buy this drama b.s at all ...what in 100 days she was fine she got beat up by thamarai she was fine she did all physical task she was fine. funny literally days before finale she is unwell.

#politics

What happen to her? How she got injured? When this happen?

Physical task ah?🤔🤔

BrightShine thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Priyanka is there in Promo 1,so maybe she is again sick

Surprised to see lotus not include ciby in photo😲

Honestly,pamir look good as a pair maybe edachum seriesla nadikalam but saw many comments thinking they will become real pair after BB.That was just for content afterall see what happened to kavin and liya.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

Ya... something is going on for sure....Let's see what is their plan ..But i feel her injury is real... because Sudden a if they push priyanka down the show will lose its credibility... already the show has low trp...

I hope she is able to come atleast onto finale....and vtv doesn't do no politics give the cup to niroop already but don't eject her from the show in these cunning ways.

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

She is doing this to irritate your thala bro...😆

Thala Vera romba kasta pattu boys oda hang out pannuran..ithuku varamai irunthkulam if u r not going to be a professional and make it obvious you are trying to avoid one person. I guess wife gave him stern warning slipper shot confirm if i see any scene with u and bavini.

EmeraldStar thumbnail

Live update group ku good luck ! 🤣

I don know 'll be part of today LU or Not.. something these ppl are planning... 😆

lankan121 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

What happen to her? How she got injured? When this happen?

Physical task ah?🤔🤔

U didn't watch epsoide ?...dude suddenly she is like she got cramps in legs intha Raju Ara lusu Vera how does cramps feel ? I can feel Priyanka trying very hard not to bash him in bad language 🤣