Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ZEESXY

Fine thank you Thava. Had my booster shot Just my hand pain, other than that ok. I took AZ. 2 shots were Sinovac no symptoms at all.

Glad that you are fine, Devi🤗

Neengge steel body👍🏼

sulaayini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lankan121

Enna pa vtv na summa va. I'm surprised they didn't make it a 24 hour special .

https://www.instagram.com/tamil__tellywood/p/CYgEuKsPjgg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thanks to @sulaayini for sharing not able to tag..

You are welcome🤗

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 eppa eposide mudiyum endu irinthchu..kodumai. I don't even think they bothered to edit just what ever cut and paste. Priyanka needs to seek help for binge eating she has often said it proudly like the f lol she clearly has a eating disorder.

lankan121 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

On a more pakka MASSSSSSS NEWS we have moved up to #15 in Chaska ranking. 😌. Finale week top 10 dot.

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for your concern. Had my booster shot. Slept early. Just hand pain other than that ok.

Hope you are feeling better now.. Take care ❤️🤗

ZEESXY thumbnail

Originally posted by: lankan121

On a more pakka MASSSSSSS NEWS we have moved up to #15 in Chaska ranking. 😌. Finale week top 10 dot.

Congrats to all of us🥳👏
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for your concern. Had my booster shot. Slept early. Just hand pain other than that ok.

Glad you are feeling better... India layum booster start pana poraanga... First shot was very bad for me... Had severe fever... Bayama iruku about this booster

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

Booster is same as second shot there is nothing different. You keep injecting your body with vaccine for virus which already changed its state . We will never be able to keep up with mutation . After this shot I’m not planning to get any more shots .

That’s true. I discovered booster is the same as half a dose of the vaccine shots. We keep injecting with no proof on how effective this is against new variants. Aala vidunga!

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I saw a birthday video of yashika with Niroop in yt .

Saw a guy who looked liked varun in back ground

Does Niroop and Varun know each other from outside ?

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: llptch

That’s true. I discovered booster is the same as half a dose of the vaccine shots. We keep injecting with no proof on how effective this is against new variants. Aala vidunga!

Now they are saying in my kids school to come to work even if they test positive since they don’t want staff to take time off .
Almost 250 students tested positive after winter break with staff reduced to 50%

It is just time before it hit us .