Salman Khan save us please

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1479392010414870528?t=CVe18hpMmmKgjyuL59YkyQ&s=19

Don't agree to this please. We don't want extension. Please do this as a favour that I watched your movie tiger Zinda hai in theatre. Baaksh do mujhe. I can't see this torture.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

GIFs of Anger - 100 Animated Images of Negative Emotions

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi ko aapko Tej Ran ki shaddi dikhayenge extend hua phir👍🏼😆

Originally posted by: riddhan

Please no. I don't want it. I have better idea just bring karan's sister and tejasswi's brother. If they want pratik's sister too. I guarantee you the breakup will happen but this channel will not do that.

Mapogo thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Salman Khan couldn't save those poor people on the footpath, then how could he save us?

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Extremely Funny Indian Wedding Dance | Who-cares News – India TV

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Please no. I don't want it. I have better idea just bring karan's sister and tejasswi's brother. If they want pratik's sister too. I guarantee you the breakup will happen but this channel will not do that.

isliye to family week cancel hua😈 agar family ajati phir Tej Ran tut jata😆 isliye BB ne family hi nahi bulayi😎😆 seedha aashirwad ke liye bulayenge😳😆

isliye to family week cancel hua😈 agar family ajati phir Tej Ran tut jata😆 isliye BB ne family hi nahi bulayi😎😆 seedha aashirwad ke liye bulayenge😳😆

Their family obviously don't like each other and them together. It's so obvious. You're right if they went in this realtionship will be done with. Stupid bb is not letting do anything. I'm going to skip episodes now, I'm so done. With this extension more Tejran fights and patch up bhai I can't deal with this.

I can't with tejran fans. They are trending with hastag bb15 the tejran show, how are they so blind and stupid. I'm sorry I should not judge them but see the facts dude. In Twitter both the families directly or indirectly expressed the dislike for the couple. Do they think it's itv serial, where hero and heroine will go against family and all and fight for their love. I thought sidnaaz shippers were crazy but this people are another level crazy.

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Do they even have tasks planned? 

Mu utha ke bas extension dene se kya hoga