Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

Iska matlab iss baar woh sach mein quit kar raha hai????

Yes and I am happy😆tje story and character both trash 

I hope they will give the character a respectful closure😳

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Yes and I am happy😆tje story and character both trash 

I hope they will give the character a respectful closure😳

If the news of tiff between Atif/Muskaan and GM is true then they won't give respectful closure. Who knows they might further degrade him into full  creep.

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just look at the difference in reactions in earlier news and this one. This is the power of story..

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This has always happened . This is just a begining 

That manhoos track of QH

KSG

Vikaranth Massey

KVB

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Chat threads can be made in chat clubs 🤔 where we can chat 

Jaha bhi ho SUMEER ki baate karenge toh hum bhi 😆😆😆😆😆Tag karna mat bhool jaaana😭

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

They need not have made such a shit show of adilie before easing gm out of the show😭. Feel so sad for him and st. Their first show ruined to the gills thanks to shitty writing. This show will last a week on good trp without him. I hope for sumbuls sake the show runs for sometime😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I will support her only by watching on hulu. I am so sad right now.

LeoNa_97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chintapandu

1. Adi dies, dd is irrelevant, they will bring in a new villain, basically a spinoff. Par Aryan ka revenge. Arey marne ke baad kya badla lega?

2. New character. Bohot troll worthy content milega. Naya babusahib 🤣 phir adilieans only will beg the makers to not give Adilie 🤣 Par vahi sautan drama continue hoga o bhaii koi nahi dekhega.

So I think they'll kill him. My earlier prediction about Aryan also will come true with this. He'll slowly forget his revenge and be happy with Imlie.

Maybe Aryan's ex lover ko layenge. Show sautan ke bina nahi chalega. And if we are lucky, arvind's murderers ko layenge. Sundar will be the poc of T house for Imlie and Rs for the sake of Arpita.

DD ko kaha bhejega😄😄😄pagalkaana😆😆😆😆😆dd prem itna bada hai imlu ko peeche lagayega😄😄😄😄tu ne mujhse apna sab kuch cheen liya ab meim bhi tumhara sab kuch cheenlungi😆😆

LeoNa_97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

They need not have made such a shit show of adilie before easing gm out of the show😭. Feel so sad for him and st. Their first show ruined to the gills thanks to shitty writing. This show will last a week on good trp without him. I hope for sumbuls sake the show runs for sometime😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I will support her only by watching on hulu. I am so sad right now.

GM nahi hai toh kya hua dd hai na aur aruji bhi show voh chalayenge😊

Haaa ST zarur logon ko hook karlegi😍😍😍😍😍😍

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vedika97

GM nahi hai toh kya hua dd hai na aur aruji bhi show voh chalayenge😊

Haaa ST zarur logon ko hook karlegi😍😍😍😍😍😍

Show ke chalne ka ummeed nahi hai although i fervently pray it continues running for STs sake. What story is there now? Abh huwa really core story khatam thanks to these sadist makers 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬