Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shilpa_2026

Read all the chapters that I missed in one go and omg this was a Rollercoaster ride 🤭😂

Loved it darling.. Especially the ending 😉😉

Do come up with more stories ❤️❤️

Thank you. Will tag you whenever I write something.

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Interesting to note that you kept Virat's essence in the story. The same Virat who doesn't communicate effectively doesn't give reasonable explanations or answers and just diverts the conversation in his own subtle philosophical ways. ye banda stories mein bhi nahi sudharta 😆😆

Do you expect the officer blurt out his secret mission details to everyone?

IB, RAW officers are still worse. Unki biwion ko kitne din unke darshan bhi nahi hote.

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Very nicely written... only if they could show Virat as 1% the IPS officer he is supposed to be...

The last SaiRat part is lovely...

The whole planning by sada is good, why did Shruti ditch his vision?

The attention to detail by you is great...

Waiting for epilogue...

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

Very nicely written... only if they could show Virat as 1% the IPS officer he is supposed to be...

The last SaiRat part is lovely...

The whole planning by sada is good, why did Shruti ditch his vision?

The attention to detail by you is great...

Waiting for epilogue...

The epilogue will answer most of your questions.

Thanks for the compliment.

Keep reading!

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Acha. Ok. Basically belongs telugu community?? R u know language.

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sagi.

Do you expect the officer blurt out his secret mission details to everyone?

IB, RAW officers are still worse. Unki biwion ko kitne din unke darshan bhi nahi hote.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend your writing and I have no idea about how Indian national security services work but, I do feel that the husband should still provide a bit more clarity to the wife (if not to anyone else) especially in such cases. Other's not getting as much information is fine but considering his sticky situation with Shruti, Sai deserved to know more. Apologies once again if the comment seemed to be offending in any way.✌️

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Hold haa. Reading. Sorry was thoda caught up

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanuj

Acha. Ok. Basically belongs telugu community?? R u know language.

Oh No, I am not a telugu. Just know a little bit of the language. I had my primary schooling here. But basically i grew up in Mumbai.

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Sorry, didn't mean to offend your writing and I have no idea about how Indian national security services work but, I do feel that the husband should still provide a bit more clarity to the wife (if not to anyone else) especially in such cases. Other's not getting as much information is fine but considering his sticky situation with Shruti, Sai deserved to know more. Apologies once again if the comment seemed to be offending in any way.✌️

No apologies needed as no offence taken.

Basically a lot of background research goes before I write on any subject. And this is what came out in that, when I began research on the security services (includes Armed forces, paramilitary, intelligence and police). They are highly secretive of their missions. Kahin aisa na ho ki wife apni kitty party main mission ke bare main spill kar de. Wives also know that.

Many times a wife does not know where the husband is.

Virat's sticky situation with Shruti is not needed. With the birth certificate, he has apne paanv pe kulhadi maari. Till then he could have explained things.

He could have told Sai that Shruti is someone under the witness protection programme, the same way as Sai was hidden in GC. But the birth certificate ruined matters.

I dont know how they will redeem Virat now.

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing update❤️, I liked the few minute yet significant changes you made in the story👍🏼

I still get happy reading SaiRat romance, looks like I will never be able to get over the idiotsI imagined foetus SaiRat in those scenes, they are still my fav😭