Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all readers,

Updating in a few moments.

A bit of change here in Sai's attitude towards Virat. Which is different from that shown in the serial.

She is quite used to these spells of the "mission" Virat. So while she loves Virat and Virat loves her, she is quite sure about Shruti phase of Virat's life. I have not dwelled on Virat signing on the birth certificate or even introducing her as his wife. In fact, She has been provided security by the central team and Virat as well as the DIG knows about it. He only cares for Sahas (again I have not named the baby) I think this is what should happen logically.

But iss serial main logic gaya tel lene.

If somewhere a doubt remains about who Shruti is it has been taken care of in the next update. No angst here.

Keep reading!

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thanuj

Ha. Settled in Hyderabad

Ekada? Na guda hyderabad lo unnanu...

Sagi97 thumbnail

Nothing. She felt nothing. Was she even alive?

Then it registered. Sada, a look of disbelief on his face, crumbled to the ground.

Shruti stood behind him, a still smoking automatic in her hand.

Virat struggled to get up. Shruti dropped the gun and ran forward to untie him. He untied himself and then rushed to release Sai, who was still dazed. What exactly was happening?

“Virat Sir..yeh sab kya..?”

“Batane ke liye waqt nahi hain. Yahan se nikalte hain..!”Virat shook her to present, glancing at Shruti.

“Shruti…” She raised a decisive hand and crouched down to check on Sada. He was dead.

“Tum log jao..”

Armed commandos stormed into the tent at that very instant and Virat raised his hands. Their leader raised a fist. Someone switched on a searchlight.

“ACP Virat Chavan? Sai Joshi?”

“Haan, Hum hi hain..”

“Tum dono theek to ho?”

It was then that the leader noticed the bruise on Virat’s cheek.

“ACP Sir, aapko medical attention ki zaroorat hain!” Virat waved him away. “Main theek houn. Yahan se aage kya plan hain?”

“Hamare saath chaliye. Hamari vehicle thodi door pe hain..kuchh kilometer door. Thoda chalna padega..!”

Virat looked at Sai, who nodded slowly. “theek hain, chaliye!”

They all trooped out of the tent. It was a ghastly sight. Bodies lay everywhere. Commandoes weaved their way amongst them, nudging them to see if anyone was alive. The dead were identified and tagged into body bags. Anyone injured was attended to by the paramedic team before shifting to an ambulance.

There was also a small group of handcuffed persons, who stood to one side under the watchful eyes of an armed person. Virat turned to Sai, who was clinging to his arm.

“Zyaada mat dekho. Disturb ho jaogi…”

“Aap bhool rahe hain Virat Sir, Ki main ek medical student houn? Aap se zyaada maine bodies dekhe hain..!” The tigress was back.

“Haan wahi to..!” The heterogenous group set on foot. Led by a leader who followed a GPS signal along with a torch, they barely could make out the path ahead. The terrain was rough with rocks, gravel and dense foliage. Paramedics carried body bags and injured people on stretchers. The procession also involved handcuffed prisoners, who were propelled by armed plainclothes men.The mission was well and truly over. The team would finally reach Nagpur wherein a debriefing session would occur and a closure report would be filed.

Tripping and stumbling, the duo tagged along with the commando team.

“Tumhe pata hain Sai, iss group main sirf hum aise do log hain jo na zakhmi hain, na giraftar hain…aur iss group ka hissa bhi nahi hain…”

“Haan, wo to hain. Ab chaliye jaldi..aapko medical aid ki zaroorat hain!”

“Uske liye tum hona! Mere dil ki dhadkan…” She took his arm and he put it around her. A lot of things were clear in that instant. She was shivering, not only from cold.

“Virat Sir..” Sai whispered in the dark. “Mujhe darr lag raha hain. Hum kahan hain? Kahan ja rahe han? Eeeks…mere paanv par kuchh reng gaya..…”

“Saanp hoga …. ya phir chhipkali!”

“Virat Sir…!” She almost stopped herself from screaming outa loud. Clinging to his arm, she looked about wide eyed. “Mujhe kuchh nahi dikhraha. Huma kahan hain, kahan ja rahe hain…Aur aapko mujhe darane ki padi hain?”

“Main to Chhipkali ko dara raha tha. Ki door hato…Dr Sai Joshi aa rahi hain..Kahin tumhari poonch pe paanv na rakh de…” She mock punched him and he pulled her closer.

They reached Nagpur by the end of next day wherein the DIG was waiting for them. Virat was attended to medically and debriefed vigourously. It was a well satisfied DB Sir who wrapped up the mission and left for the capital.

Sai was also attended to and prescribed rest for a week. It was late night when Virat and Sai reached Chavan Niwas.

The welcome was notable. It was inaugurated, as usual, by Bhavani Kaku.

“Mast ha mast…lo..ab padhaar rahe hain dono…they kahan ab tak?” Kaku’s sarcasm vanished in thin air on sight of Virat’s bandaged cheek and hand in sling. “Virat, he kay re?” (what’s this?) She took him by arm and led him to the living area. Karishma dusting a piece of furniture, paused abruptly.

“Balloons aur candy floss dhoondhane main aise injuries?Dadho sutto!”

The taunt was not missed by Sonali, who peered for a closer look.

“Gappa bais! Baap re, itne zakhm-ghaav-chot! Virat, iss jungli mulgi ke saath tubhi junglee ho gaya. Ped/vruksh/tree par Chadha tha kya?”

Everyone assembled in the drawing room. Ninad strode forward.

“Aa gaya mera sher beta. Are Sonali, yeh to iske medals hain. Magar lagi kaise? Aur tu kahan tha? Bata ke nahi ja sakta tha? Aur yeh Sai..yeh bhi tere saath gayab? Wo DIG sir ne kahan ki tu chhutti pe hain, phir yeh sab..?” He was cut short by Ashwini, who walked out of the kitchen wiping her hands on a towel.

“Godu! Sai! Tum aa gaye! Aur yeh kya…Kahin goondo ke beech phus gaye the kya? Chal Wo sab baad main. Pehle main dono ko Haldi aur doodh pilati houn. Kevhade lagalya re!” (how much have you got hurt) She was joined by Samrat.

“Are Shiva..Kahan tha itne din? Aur Sai tum? Sab pareshan ho rahe they. Maine to DIG sir ko phone bhi kiya tha. Ab kuchh batayega bhi…Aur yeh kya haal bana rakha hain? Chal, tujhe hospital lekar chalta houn…” But Ashwini Aai was not done yet with her Godu. She grasped his shoulder and turned his face to her. “Sirf chehre pe laga hain ya phir internal injuries bhi hain?Dr ko dikhana hain kya? First Aid kisne diya?”

“Baaas…ab koi mujhe bolne bhi dega ki nahi?” Virat stopped the verbal flow with a perfunctory hand. “Hum dono theek hain…bas thode aaram ki zaroorat hain!”

“Mast ha mast! Nau sau chuhe kha kar Billi haj karne chali.Teen din ghar se gayab rahe, sab to tension diya aur yeh dono ab aaram karne chale?”

“Are magar tum log yeh kyoun nahi bata rahe ki tum log they kahan. Aur yeh halat kaise huyi?”

“Ek mission par. Isse zyada mujhe batane ki permission nahi hain!”

“Mission par? To yeh jungle mulgi bhi wahin thi kya?Khandoba..”

Ignoring the taunts, comments and concerns, the duo walked to their room. Sai quickly had a look at Virat’s injuries. He leaned back on the bed.

“Bahut lag gaya…”

“Haan, magar anth bhala to sab bhala. Zyaada nahi hain..!”

“Anth hua kab hain Virat Sir! Aapki debriefing abhi baki hain! Aap aise so nahi sakte! Bina bataye..”

“Apne injured pati se aise baat karte hain?”

“Abhi abhi to bola ki zyaada nahi hain! Aur agar DIG Sir aapki debriefing kar sakte hain to main kyoun nahi?”

Virat propped up on pillows. Sai was sitting on the bed.

“Sirf ek vakya main kahu, Sai…ki jaisa dikhta hain wo hota nahi haina…”

“Kiski baat kar rahe hain. Shruti ki?”

“Haan. Zyada kuchh nahi, ab so jao. Tum bhi thak gayi hona..”

“Itni bhi nahi thaki ki aapse sawal na kar saku. Ab to bata dijiye…Aapka Shruti aur uske bachhe se kya rishta hain?”

“Abhi janana hain kya?”

She mock punched him. He caught the punch neatly and turned her over, pinning her effectively. Lowering his face to hers till a miniscule space remained, he looked into her eyes and whispered.

“Kuchh nahi hain. Jo kuchh bhi hain, sirf aur sirf tumse hain. Khush? Aur kuchh janana hain?”

She threw her hands around his neck and joined her lips to his.

840837 thumbnail

Tbh i am a little disappointed that virat isnt giving her much of an explanation. I know your story isnt the same as the show but I think as a wife Sai deserves to know what he's up to. Sai got trapped in all this for no rhyme or reason. And Sada has spoken about shruti-virat before getting shot by his own wife....

KaalaCoat thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can't believe in a very teenie weenie corner of my heart, I'm getting happy for this SaiRat romance. We do miss them don't we, no matter how much we regret getting into this ganja.

Edit : I'm preparing a legal document and on the side lines I'm scrolling through the forum. I have music playing in the background and my playlist just played the Ghum title track. I swear, it brings such beautiful feeling about the foetus Sairat and sad feelings that there's no magic in Sairat anymore.

Edited by Potterhead3009 - 2 years ago
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

DIG Sahab 1din me 2-2 updates. 😎

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

Tbh i am a little disappointed that virat isnt giving her much of an explanation. I know your story isnt the same as the show but I think as a wife Sai deserves to know what he's up to. Sai got trapped in all this for no rhyme or reason. And Sada has spoken about shruti-virat before getting shot by his own wife....

Somethings havent happened in this story (which have happened in the serial)

1, DIG knows about Shruti.

2. Virat hasnt introduced Shruti as his wife her son as his own.

3. Virat has mentioned her name to Sai. As some witness he has to protect.

Given these things, Sai is in a far better position here compared to the serial, Something like hota hain. Her husband is a top ranking police official.

Sada is a naxalite who was possessive of Shruti. Hence accusing Virat was easy for him. NO trust, even for his close comrades. He would have killed her if he knew that she was planing to defect.

Hope this helps.

There is an epilogue to this. But that is entirely Shruti;s POV,

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead3009

I can't believe in a very teenie weenie corner of my heart, I'm getting happy for this SaiRat romance. We do miss them don't we, no matter how much we regret getting into this ganja.

Edit : I'm preparing a legal document and on the side lines I'm scrolling through the forum. I have music playing in the background and my playlist just played the Ghum title track. I swear, it brings such beautiful feeling about the foetus Sairat and sad feelings that there's no magic in Sairat anymore.

I know...Sad state of affairs...

Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

DIG Sahab 1din me 2-2 updates. 😎

Chutti over tomorrow onwards work...

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So they reached home finally!!! And also the confession happened

Dr Sai Joshi is here!Poonch pe pair rakh sakti hai!!😆

Kaku's dialogue having that proverb was so funny🤣But I want him to share everything with her.. I mean whatever the law allows! Kyunki fir hume bhi toh janne ka mauka milega na🤣

Mala pan Sai yevdhich utsukta aahe!!!

Thank u for tagging! 🤗