Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

You going?

Wish you the same

Take care and stay happy

Yes looks like the longest i could stay away was 12 hours or so 😆

Yesterday i was soo low seeing every other clip on twitter everybody talking about umar .. i used to be a big fan of the show ...also when umar tweeted and faridoon said he said he ll go back if given a chance i felt even worse ..being an audience i felt so bad , how bad must he been feeling for this unfair eviction...

But now after seeing the interview the fabclubs doing charity in his name i am sure this guy has earned more than trophy ... he has achieved alot in both worlds ..he is a blessed soul .. ♡ ❤ i feel happy for him

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushantForever

Where r u going darling? We will complete this AT together.Stay till then.few more days. Umar nehi show main,haam to hain uska naam badkarar rakhne ke liye.

We will be here till last day.

Was a little upset yday ... was very low .. i was feeling bad for umar knowing that he still miss that show 😔 despite giving his hundred percent he got haters in the form of makers ..

But today i saw the charity being done by fans in his name and i absolutely loveeed it

P.s i know its not healthy to be soo invested in all this..i was actually feeling depressed and felt like doing nothing yesterday ..thankfully feeling better now 😌

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

Humble polite real honest & charming.. truthful always ♥ ❤

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Yes looks like the longest i could stay away was 12 hours or so 😆

Yesterday i was soo low seeing every other clip on twitter everybody talking about umar .. i used to be a big fan of the show ...also when umar tweeted and faridoon said he said he ll go back if given a chance i felt even worse ..being an audience i felt so bad , how bad must he been feeling for this unfair eviction...

But now after seeing the interview the fabclubs doing charity in his name i am sure this guy has earned more than trophy ... he has achieved alot in both worlds ..he is a blessed soul .. ♡ ❤ i feel happy for him

Good to see you back

Stay happy always

We are here to cherish each others mood. Umar is getting love and that's the biggest achievement.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Good to see you back

Stay happy always

We are here to cherish each others mood. Umar is getting love and that's the biggest achievement.

Thank you 🤗

P.s he said shamita is nice he ll stay in touch with her 😆

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

I loved how he said i m not justifying my action the push was wrong my action was wrong ..

Love this about him ❤

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

People have no boundaries of hatred..digging out years old tweets of umar about SS .. didnt they see how umar was in his BB journey how he was targetted hated unfairly evicted .. it was all about a revenge game ?

Neither was the aggression same not was the reaction after it .. umar for a change was sorry 😞

One thing is for sure riaz brothers have zero support of makers or channel..

To me it looked like a revenge game .. but what they plan and what the best planner planned was different for sure ..

Despite eviction despite one sided wkw agressive narrative he got respect , he earned love and he earned fans ..